MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

So this will be the full show, commercial free??

No, they spliced in clips of M talking about the Ray of Light foundation in between songs. M even asked Oprah to write a monologue in between the show. It's getting press everywhere.

Guest groovyguy

https://www.facebook.com/EpixHD

Just three more weeks until the premiere of The MDNA Tour on EPIX!

What better way to count down than with Madonna Mondays? Watch The Queen tear up the stage in the clip of "Give Me All Your Luvin'."

Will we be getting more clips like the GMAYL clip for the next two Mondays?

https://www.facebook.com/EpixHD

Just three more weeks until the premiere of The MDNA Tour on EPIX!

What better way to count down than with Madonna Mondays? Watch The Queen tear up the stage in the clip of "Give Me All Your Luvin'."

Will we be getting more clips like the GMAYL clip for the next two Mondays?

:wow:

Guest Fukujima

How is she ever going to top this tour?

That is the question. :dramatic:

i was wondering the same when The Confessions Tour came out and here she is with The MDNA Tour :inlove:

How is she ever going to top this tour?

That is the question. :dramatic:

I've thought about this too! To me, the key could be re-imagining what a pop concert looks like, period. She pioneered the format with BA - maybe it's time to do it again.

From the MDNA Tour, what I found so refreshing was both the stage movement and the idea of doing thoughtful mash-ups or half-songs that do NOT sound like medleys. Also, the songs helped tell a story (like PDP during the first section). Perhaps there's more to explore in that direction...

Agh, I can't wait.

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=8270

Madonna is all over the city in Philadelphia as advertising for the upcoming MDNA Tour premiere on Epix has taken over the local transport hubs and more spots around town, with people stopping to comment how great The Queen looks.

epix_philly_501.jpgepix_philly_502.jpgepix_philly_503.jpgepix_philly_504.jpgepix_philly_505.jpg

She is the queen of the Gayborhood there, Philly loves her. Every time I walk by Woodys during the day, they always have Madonna playing. Love it even more cause its usually Erotica. Don't know why the bitch doesn't perform there more often than just 1 show a tour. Best crowds, hands down.

I don't know it's already been said but a fan has made a very detailed and precise analysis of the new Epix clip from GMAYL, frame by frame and there are parts from the Stade De France in Paris mixed with Miami. He saw himself several times in the clip in the crowd in Paris.

i was wondering the same when The Confessions Tour came out and here she is with The MDNA Tour :inlove:

Same with the opening to Confessions. I never thought she would top it, but MDNA topped it for me.

It'll be the full concert. They're not gonna list The Avengers starting time at 9:52 & 27 seconds pm :p

How do you know it's gonna be the full concert?

For Confessions Tour and S&S we also didn't get full concerts on TV lol...

If they would broadcast the entire concert The Avengers would start at 10PM...they wouldn't announce it to 9:30 for sure...

They will probably cut something like Candy Shop/I'm A Sinner maybe the Turn Up The Radio intro...and Heartbeat...and the speech...we'll see!