MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

She looked breathtaking! Love the Rocky Horror outfit and Four Rooms hair

It might have been a good idea to have the DVD finished and ready for release for Madonna's appearance at this awards show. They could have released this week and this would have been ideal promotion. Yet another fuck up, still no release date, what is going on? I know its on Epix in the US but elesewhere - nothing, not even here in the UK. :huh:

I've seen a few concert dvds that very clearly state at the beginning that the footage is taken from different locations. Essentially, that the DVD is a "best of" live performances from the tour, and not one memento from one night of the tour.

Perhaps they went this route!

I have no problem with multiple locations. I just dont think is cool 2 different pants in the same song.

Im not complaining. I will watch it first! :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Loads of concert DVDs are from multiple locations, I dont mind as long as it looks amazing which from that trailer it looks like its going to be

I LOVE that trailer (from the Billboard Awards).

The audio mixing sounds AMAZING!!! This sounds like the best live audio for a filmed tour to date.

Vogue sounded amazing. Almost entirely different from all the video and bootlegs.

ughhhh, I want this Blu-Ray NOW!

Signed

If there is one show of hers that deserves a live-up-to-the-live-thing kind of DVD treatment is the MDNA tour. This is an excellent indication that they went in the right direction with the editing. Love everything that I saw in this new 2min long trailer

FAB

I have no problem with multiple locations. I just dont think is cool 2 different pants in the same song.

Im not complaining. I will watch it first! :)

Haha, two pants in the same song... well, that *would* be strange. I'm curious how all this is going to turn out... very curious... and impatient!!

I know it seems awkward with the two different pants but I've seen shows that were edited in multiple cities Ans had different outfits in the same song. Of course, they weren't Madonna but I think it'll work fine especially since it's just pants.

The GGW pants is the leather MIAMI pants. Gang Bang could be the jeans pants. I noticed that during the dancing sequence on GMAYL she gave a very brief smile and half a second later she is drop dead serious kicking the air :lol:

Edit: the Gang Bang pants is the leather pants.

Guest bluejean

Beyonce's concert dvd had multiple cities and that was awful and annoying. But this looks a million times better than that. I mean anything can work if done properly.

Guest bluejean

To be honest, I suspect there will be some continuity nightmares on this dvd but perhaps with the overall look/feel of it it won't even matter. I have never really been bothered by those things on the WTG tour, I am too absorbed in the actual performance to notice shit like that. But that's just me.

-we have the brazilian and argentinian flag for LAP

-1:13 old transgression pants (not sure)

- Psyche tattoo from miami 1st night

- turn up the radio with and without the jacket

shiny pants and blackone in GB

I feel like this was just an MDNA Tour compilation made specifically for the BBMAs....just you wait

I was just about to post this thought... Maybe they just made a compilation for the BBA showing what the tour was like since she received the touring artist award... I don't think there's a way they will put the Olympia show in the final dvd

I feel like this was just an MDNA Tour compilation made specifically for the BBMAs....just you wait

I'm doubtful about that because at the beginning of the speech she said that was the "trailer" and she also mentioned that she completed editing the DVD during that brief interview. So, I don't see why they would show random footage that's edited unless that trailer included behind the scenes stuff.

The beatific lighting looks fucking amazing! :bow:

revolver-2_zps2b47c979.gif

She really is trying to shape that song into a classic. That performance was hot and it's going to look gorgeous on DVD.

REVOLVER sounds incredible on this tour! They have finally corrected the mixing of this song! It sounds amazing with the right mixing used on the tour!

REVOLVER sounds incredible on this tour! They have finally corrected the mixing of this song! It sounds amazing with the right mixing used on the tour!

REVOLVER IS AMAZING! :wow:

:shoot:

So what's this shyt about miltiple locations? who gives a fuck and what's so outrageous about it ?...cheesus some people are just complainers! I only care for the DVD and that's all...don't give a fuck if she has 2, 3 or 4 different pants for a song...it's gonna be awesome as for the clip :stir::s377::jerkoff:

The only thing that has me "worried" is the lack of continuity of her hair from night to night. Roots, no roots. Left side part, right side part. Its distracting to me, but that's what I do for a living.

Her hair in ToD distracted me too, but I got over it. LOL.

I'm sure, SURE, this will be the same way....

Because NOTHING could be worse than her hair on the DWT dvd. :abuse:

The footage so far looks incredible and I can't wait to see HER vision of the filmed show, finally!

I bought a dvd recorder w/1080 upscaling to record the show off of EpixHD. I will upload it to share immediately after!