MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

Are you in the US? Watch it off the epixhd site

The site says you have to have access to the pay channel already in your cable package. It says it does not sell individual subscriptions to the website.

The site says you have to have access to the pay channel already in your cable package. It says it does not sell individual subscriptions to the website.

You can get a free 14 day trial http://www.epixhd.com/freetrial/ but I'm not sure if that gives access to the live channel, might just be their on-demand/online streaming content.

Edit: According to that new clip from Epix news it will be on epixhd.com the same day.

so if the trailer at the Billboard awards is any indication, LAV/Love Spent is in B&W

Who knows. I think there was clips of Vogue and Human Nature in B&W.

I just noticed Olympia footage of JML is used in the trailer. Looks like the DVD is a worldly compilation :chuckle:

The trailer is from many different places... it can't be the DVD... I hope they don't put me smashed against the fence on the DVD good lord :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

I just love the trailer! Love it! It could be live from Hell I dont care...the show rocks

I kind of like the idea that it might be from everywhere....what's the big deal if the editing is OK. And perhaps a portion of this stuff could be from the mini doc we should get on the DVD. I just want it!!!

I LOVE that trailer (from the Billboard Awards).

The audio mixing sounds AMAZING!!! This sounds like the best live audio for a filmed tour to date.

Vogue sounded amazing. Almost entirely different from all the video and bootlegs.

ughhhh, I want this Blu-Ray NOW!

I kind of like the idea that it might be from everywhere....what's the big deal if the editing is OK. And perhaps a portion of this stuff could be from the mini doc we should get on the DVD. I just want it!!!

Well, I noticed the two differents pants in Gang Bang, TUTR with AND without jacket..... Idk how this will look like...

The trailer is from many different places... it can't be the DVD... I hope they don't put me smashed against the fence on the DVD good lord :lmao:

That would be fun! :laugh:

I like the idea that each segment is in another color theme..you can see how big diference is between first section and GMAYL that is much more vibrant and then we have B&W part with LAV and HN. it will be really big mix of everything it seems. I wonder what kind of surprises we will get on this dvd/br

Well, I noticed the two differents pants in Gang Bang, TUTR with AND without jacket..... Idk how this will look like...

I've seen a few concert dvds that very clearly state at the beginning that the footage is taken from different locations. Essentially, that the DVD is a "best of" live performances from the tour, and not one memento from one night of the tour.

Perhaps they went this route!