Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

Guest Pud Whacker

sorry everyone, even if i love you, its all about libra. even madonna knows that, she had to give birth to one to let her have it. :rotfl:

love libra men but the girls are sometimes a bit superficial/all about looks right? I'm a libra in my moon, on the edge with a virgo, so hey im shading myself here as well:p

It's the dawning of the age of Aquarius! Perhaps she's going to star in a production of Hair! Or she's going to direct the film version!

*strips off and streaks across board*

Aries SAY -

THERE'S A REASON THAT ARIES IS THE CARDINAL FIRE SIGN. BOW DOWN BITCHES.*

*I know Hitler was an Aries and Gaga is but please don't hold it against us as a unit.

Does anyone actually believe anything about the chinese zodiac? I'm a tiger (apparently so is lady gaga :s) - Madonna is a dog.

I believe in the Chinese WAAAAY more than this one. It fits so well with me! :)

i wish the chinese one was more famous in the west. my chinese sign is soooo much cooler than the other one :lmao:

But ive seen so many things about the regular zodiac that turn out to be true.. i agree with the leo often being very powerful and wanting all attention, not to trust any aries, and cancers and pisces being so sweet and loveable to everyone

The current president of the United States and the last democrated president before him are Leos. Very bright men who cared about human rights.

American royalty.

jackie_kennedy-210x315.jpg

Marilyn Monroe had Leo rising in her chart as well. I could name more but I got to go.