Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

The current president of the United States and the last democrated president before him are Leos. Very bright men who cared about human rights.

Castro was a Leo.

03cf956890ab11e2868f22000a1f97ea_7.jpg

Sorry didn't have my second cup! I meant to write something not seething. The letters mean unconditional love!

she first wrote this:

Scorpio! Love yourself! Use that stinger in you tail for seething good! Meditate on the letters. Unconditional love!"

:flirt:

:scorpion:

:catty:

:queenbitch: :queenbitch: :queenbitch:

SCORPIO, the king bitch of all signs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bow to us!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:

(however i'm zero jealous!!!!)

(and tbh i don't have to invite any light....THE LIGHT comes from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

bow to us!!!!!!!!!!!

(and tbh i don't have to invite any light....THE LIGHT comes from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Vande, you know what they say about scorpios don't you. They are supposed to be the best lovers of all !

bow to us!!!!!!!!!!!

Here here! :lol:

And I always say how being jealous of someone is such a useless emotion. Get with it Madonna. Duh. ha

i wish the chinese one was more famous in the west.

The Chinese Zodiac is way less popular than the other one even in china lol

I think both are bullshit tho, madonna and I share the same sign- dog but I don't think we have a lot in common personality wise

Does anyone actually believe anything about the chinese zodiac? I'm a tiger (apparently so is lady gaga :s) - Madonna is a dog.

I'm a Wood Ox. Then in the western zodiac I'm the most outrageous fire sign. I think that says it all really.

WOOD + FIRE + STRENGTH + ASSERTIVENESS = burning passion!

but we do!!! ;) we had a chat via PM just yesterday :lmao:/> I hope you're no aries now ;)

Leonardo Da Vinci was an Aries. What more do you need from me?

um yeah, I like tarantino's work but not his personality. Ive had very bad experiences with a few aries men, GU, lying and betrayals in entire families and really serious stuff. those famous names wont make me less suspicious. after all, lady gaga is one too ;)/>

edit: but i know theyre not all like that of course. ;) some I actually really like.:) i just watch out a bit for them :p

aries.jpg

I have to say I love Aries people. My mother was an Aries and I have several friends who are Aries. It is all how you want to see people. For years I lived in a household with an Aries, a Gemini, a Leo and a Capricorn. I got along with all of them famously even though they often argued with each other.

René Decarte. Marlon Brando. Michael Fassbender. Marvin Gaye. James Franco. Stephen Sondheim. Quentin Tarantino.

everything has his exception.....

Guest Not4Pussies

bow to us!!!!!!!!!!!

no wonder i dont get along with you.....jk.

Guest Not4Pussies

Just wondering, does M own that Frida Kahlo painting? I think she's got some works of art @ home.

if you're a madonna fan you should know that she owns many, many works of art. plent of frida kahlo's.