Madonna on INSTAGRAM

rb19

Yes :lol:/> Whenever I read about characteristics of Aries I am literally shocked. Demanding, high standards, alleged selfishness :lol:/> It is so true. But I think the perception of me, me, me is simply because Aries expect perfection according to their own standards and so that may seem selfish to others. But really, we are just right about everything :sassy:/>

Oh, I have to agree with you! :queenbitch:/>

Edited by sabrina26

Guest Not4Pussies

funny how M doesnt follow debi on instagram and other people as well from her inner circle

debi keeps commenting on m's photos in hopes of a follow hahaha

i dont think has the hang of it yet, she kept following and unfollowing JR

I love how she doesn't notice that the entire text cannot be seen in the pics or that she constantly leaves typos in her messages....it's so very "Mom" of her...trying to figure out this newfangled device the kids are raving about....lol.

Does anyone find it interesting that Madonna is posting instagrams from her ARTPOP days in NYC with real artist friends from the 80's who have gone on to become super famous? KH, JMB, DM, etc.......She should be the one revisitng that era since she lived it!

agree and especially i want to say how much i like your new avatar and your sig...where it comes from (the sig....)?

I'm not sure about the sig. Someone posted it and it was floating around! :) it's a great image.

I love how she doesn't notice that the entire text cannot be seen in the pics or that she constantly leaves typos in her messages....it's so very "Mom" of her...trying to figure out this newfangled device the kids are raving about....lol.

Hahahaha i thought the same thing today when i saw this pic!

I just figured out I'm an Aries too. Does that mean she would prefer me? :lol:

Ok, that's really weird... how come you didn't know that?!

ZODIACDONNA :bow: :bow: :bow:

That was a good one!! :lmao:

Ok, that's really weird... how come you didn't know that?!

Well, those are Latin names, so I didn't know what they mean in my native language. But I have to say I'm surprised they have the same zodiac signs with the Kabbalah...Seems like it isn't such a weird religion after all :lol:

New picture!! And it's good one no zodiac bullshit.

#secretproject I want to start a revolution! Are you with me?

tumblr_mjlu72iwUE1qaz1x3o1_1280.png

Omg!!! She should stop this zodiac bullshit right away and keep us posted with pics like that.