You should say that there as well! xD AHAHAHAH

He would get banned!!!! Lmao

Post the mrsmma report again, I forget what they said

I remember posting like a video snippet too

He would get banned!!!! Lmao

Post the mrsmma report again, I forget what they said

I remember posting like a video snippet too

The MDNA Tour DVD: First exclusive look at the Behind-the-Scenes documentary

While we are waiting for the official MDNA Tour DVD release, we at Madonnarama can reveal some interesting details on the MDNA Tour workshop with Madonna, the dancers and Kalakan.

You would like to know what got scrapped? What was “Falling Free” supposed to look like? Did “Candy Shop” undergo any changes? Did Madonna slackline in high-heel sneakers singing “I’m Addicted”?

All of this and more…

An 18-minute black & white video giving us an exclusive behind-the-scenes look has already been shot and should be featured on the DVD.

Madonna invited about 20 dancers and the Kalakan trio on an initial MDNA Tour workshop before making her final decision.

The video starts with different images from the dancers’ rehearsals, while choreographers Alison Faulk and Jason Young are being interviewed.

Dancers learned new choreographies, had to create choreographies themselves, present and showcase their skills. Madonna was watching.

One of the songs used for what looks like an incredible chair-routine was “Abdication” from the W.E. soundtrack by Abel Korzeniowski.

Next up are the amazing choreographers Matt Cady and Megan Lawson – Fanny Pak dance crew – teaching a complex number to the dancers.

We at Madonnarama have always been big fans of their work and both choreographies they created for the MDNA Tour, “Gang Bang” and “Human Nature”, speak for themselves!

Derrell “Keesha” Bullock explains how Madonna wanted to see “a piece where men were in pumps and dancing very strong.”

She gave them “Girl Gone Wild” and like he said, “they went wild.”

Wearing knee high boots, he shows off the choreography with Kupono, Chaz and Matt Cady. Madonna is having a blast and calls them “Gold Stars”.

Dancers and fans who like behind-the-scenes stuff will absolutely love this!

While Madonna’s Bedtime Story is playing in the video, Bones The Machine and his crew showcase the piece they created, which later turned into the “Best Friend” interlude on the MDNA Tour.

The idea behind the angry clown gang choreographed by Marvin and Marion, is used as inspiration for the “Justify my Love” number.

After Brahim Zaibat, Adrien Galo, Lilou and their Pockemon crew show off their breakdance and acrobacy skills, Madonna jokingly says in French “C’est tout ?” (That’s it?)

Andy Lewis who slacklined for Madonna during her Super Bowl was flown out to the workshop to teach the Pockemon crew and breakdancers how to slackline and get them up to show-level. Madonna carefully inspects everything and also requests a few combos: “Chest bounce, chest bounce, then go back to your butt.”

Madonna then tries walking the lines in high-heel sneakers while singing “I’m Addicted”.

What’s featured next, is one of the things that got canned from the MDNA Tour, but we would have loved to see it live!

The original setlist for the MDNA Tour included Falling Free and we finally get to experience how it was supposed to look like. South Korean classical violinist Hahn-Bin has collaborated with Madonna on her latest album “MDNA” and while he is playing the violin, dancer Chaz Buzan is performing a solo.

Together with “Falling Free” this is a perfect combination and live, it would have been a spine-chilling performance.

The next portion is dedicated to Kalakan.

They perform “Open Your Heart” and “Sagarra Jo”, while the dancers are being taught the choreography. They’re all standing in a half circle, dancing and just having fun.

We also get a rare look at an accoustic session between Madonna and the Kalakan trio singing their revised version of Candy Shop.

In the final moments of the documentary Madonna is chilling on the slacklines, singing Don’t Tell me on the guitar.

It ends with all dancers showing off their incredible skills during a huge freestyle session.

Like Madonna says during the documentary… “Please don’t tell me to stop, motherfuckers!”

Exactly what they said!

Why? Hahaha

I dont know anything of Madonnatribe.

Everytime you say something that is supposed to be "exclusive" or new that was posted on another website...they will tell you it was stolen from them...even if it wasn't.

I remember that article that Mat Guy just posted from Madonnarama. When someone there mentioned it and the video, someone from the website just came out saying the video was old news, it was done a long time ago, and it would probably not be on the DVD anyway (which begs the question...why did they do it if they wouldn't release it?)

I said that i never saw it, and asked for a link to see it, and the only answer i got was "it never leaked" xD

Funny how they knew about it but never cared to mention it, right?

And stuff like this happens all the time there!

I was banned from Madonnatribe like 5 years ago, because i mentioned the name "Drowned Madonna"...yeah, just by mentioning the name...not even saying they were good or anything...they just told me not to mention them...i asked why...and then i was banned! xD

I was banned from Madonnatribe like 5 years ago, because i mentioned the name "Drowned Madonna"...yeah, just by mentioning the name...not even saying they were good or anything...they just told me not to mention them...i asked why...and then i was banned! xD

Sounds like a pretty fucked up place. I have no account there and from what I hear about it I never will. :lol: Sounds awful. And I sooooooooooo wish Madonna kept Falling Free on the setlist.

It would have fit better at the end of masculine/feminine section. The basque section is upbeat and positive, it shouldn't end on a sad note. I was almost certain we would have gotten it as she worked LS into LAV, she could have found a way to work FF in there too.

Guest bluejean

It would have fit better at the end of masculine/feminine section. The basque section is upbeat and positive, it shouldn't end on a sad note. I was almost certain we would have gotten it as she worked LS into LAV, she could have found a way to work FF in there too.

Masterpiece isn't that positive, it has a bittersweet tone to it IMO. Falling Free is probably more positive lyrically.

I think Falling Free in the other section would have been too many ballads in a row for the average person.

I would have much preferred Falling Free to LAV. I really don't like that rework of LAV.

Guest bluejean

I would have much preferred Falling Free to LAV. I really don't like that rework of LAV.

I think Falling Free would have been nice vocally but it wouldn't have fit that performance. LAV was perfect.

Everytime you say something that is supposed to be "exclusive" or new that was posted on another website...they will tell you it was stolen from them...even if it wasn't.

I remember that article that Mat Guy just posted from Madonnarama. When someone there mentioned it and the video, someone from the website just came out saying the video was old news, it was done a long time ago, and it would probably not be on the DVD anyway (which begs the question...why did they do it if they wouldn't release it?)

I said that i never saw it, and asked for a link to see it, and the only answer i got was "it never leaked" xD

Funny how they knew about it but never cared to mention it, right?

And stuff like this happens all the time there!

:scared:

Guest bluejean

I don't know. I don't own any Beyonce DVDs. Does she put a lot of extras on her DVD tour releases...?

I bought her I Am concert DVD and it was awful. It kept changing from one city to another, the filming was horrible, the image was grainy and unprofessional looking. It was just a plain mess. That GGW preview posted the other day is cinematic art in comparison.

The Beyonce Glastonbury show on YouTube was utterly amazing. No costume changes and I couldn't take my eyes off the whole thing. She should have released that.

No idea about extras, I didn't watch them since listening to Beyonce talk about her fascinating self doesn't interest me.

I would like the Falling Free interlude after IDGA.

Thinking again, I suppose the Falling Free interlude would fit after LAV/LS. Nobody Knows Me wold be quite cool after IDGA.

Thinking again, I suppose the Falling Free interlude would fit after LAV/LS. Nobody Knows Me wold be quite cool after IDGA.

That would just bring the show to a complete standstill though. NKM works after LAV because it is so massive and jarring, FF would work after IDGA for the same reason Best Friend did, because it's quiet and cool

this is the image on the official facebook page.

1009364_10151704696284402_1629483548_o.jpg

And this is her profile picture on her official facebook page:

1002094_10151704734184402_545441805_n.jpg

I dont know where to put this and I dont want to create a new thread for it. But there's a new video of the EXTRA interview after the BMA!

So I'm reposting my question here as it fits in better in this thread:

We didn't see any special cameras at any venue, besides in Paris, Miami and Buenos Aires, so how can they include shots from apparently dozen of cities? I mean, LAP supposedly has shots from 50 different cities, how's that possible? Did they use the footage which was shown on the side screens during each show?

really interesting to see how it all changed. The chair choreography to Evgeni's Waltz and the Isaac-like interpretive stuff for Falling Free, and all the instances of Bedtime Story suggest it was probably planned. Then Don't Tell Me was being whipped out, and I'm Addicted on the slackline. But Kalakan doing Candy Shop was just amazing!

I would be so interested to see someone actually watch her as she put the setlist together and planned out the sections/interpretations, or to have a diary of it. An honest one that goes "well I did this last time but it was fun" and "I hate that song but it gets people moving" and "Idgaf if no one likes this I think it'll be great".