MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

Guest KingOfLies

Nothings worse than "I dont even feel the PRESSHHHHHARRRGGHHHHHH" during I Dont Give A! Now that was SCARY

I LOVE it when she does it

And it remains to this day the best concert video she has EVER released!

Well of course SUEDE

I mean what noted gay doesn't recreate scenes from THE GIRLIE SHOW:LIVE DOWN UNDER

including

*swatting bugs with your whip

*Mincing by the barbecue lighting a massive flame singing "What a lovely way to burrrrrn"

* donning a blonde Afro wig legs akimbo on a disco ball

* screaming "Pray to Jeeshush"

*looking agog as your fat mate ties to squeeze into a too tight outfit holding herself in

* some light fisting at a seventies themed orgy

Etc

I hate the way she used to do the whole "We gotta TAAAANN AAAAP THAT RAAAEEEYYYDDEEOOOO" during the gigs. It was a bit scary and awful. :shy:

We can expect what they did to the vocals on TUTR at the Olympia show. The original and "director's cut" vocals are totally different, very much like S&S borderline.

And the rubbish Long haired guitarist who mimed the "you better believe it" bits in Whys it So Hard

Bless he even had a headset mic. As did some dancers in Holiday.

Like the miming CROCKETT AND TUBBS (literally TUBBS ) from Virgin Tour

Guest Not4Pussies

ok so if this is a compilation of her concerts around the world, then that means the trailer shown at BBA is legit

and Candy Shop will be from Olympia?

We can expect what they did to the vocals on TUTR at the Olympia show. The original and "director's cut" vocals are totally different, very much like S&S borderline.

However, you can still hear Madonna doing the TAAAANN AAAAP THA RAAAEEEYYYDDEEOOOO in the director's cut, around the 3:50 mark ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChSBcyXU8A

Guest Rachelle of London

Hey guys. I just watched the revolver clip. Some people hate it when use auto tune to address their city. I wonder if she did that for a purpose: they want people to know that she is singing live with autotune.

I loved it! I still say "wassap london England, are u ready for the M D N A shooooooooo" the best

Where do u live, Disney Land? :manson:

:ass: :ass: :ass:

Um, like you said, it's called having a discussion - it helps stop uninformed opinions getting taken as cold hard fact.

I'm not taking it as cold hard fact. At least I learned a bit more about who was involved and such. Like everything in 'madonnafanland' I take it with a grain of salt.

Hey guys. I just watched the revolver clip. Some people hate it when use auto tune to address their city. I wonder if she did that for a purpose: they want people to know that she is singing live with autotune.

I've come to the same conclusion. The first time I heard it, I cringed, but i've come to love it since.

I still think by the time Hung Up hits, the vocoder should've been put to rest. And parts of GGW couldn't absolutely been sung live. Basically the entire song is one octave... in her range!!!

Hey guys. I just watched the revolver clip. Some people hate it when use auto tune to address their city. I wonder if she did that for a purpose: they want people to know think that she is singing live with autotune.

:thumbsup:

Nothings worse than "I dont even feel the PRESSHHHHHARRRGGHHHHHH" during I Dont Give A! Now that was SCARY

Hahahah YES :lmao: , although it's a hard song to sing without losing your breath

And parts of GGW couldn't absolutely been sung live. Basically the entire song is one octave... in her range!!!

I think she likes to start the show miming , and it makes sense for her to warm up her voice also the focus of GGW is the dancing

BAT , GS , RIT ,CT all have miming first numbers

People always accuse her of lip syncing..even when she sounds terrible..Lol.... I guess they are even more suspicious with auto tune..without saying something spontaneously, it would be a waste of effort to sing live as they will assume she was lip syncing again.

My god...those youtube comments kill me. haha. People always complaining about 'miming' 'playback'...it's like, please, your favs probably do the same. And it's always on the big production numbers...the whole point of those is about the spectacle and choreography.

All the biggest pop artists have been doing this since the 80s (or earlier). Nothing new. You'd think people would get that by now.

Oh, and they're already complaining about the sound mix and that the color saturation is too high in the MDNA Tour previews.

I agree VM...

Im not saying she was super talented but i always thought it was a bit unfair how the media basically killed Ashlee Simpson's career with the whole SNL fiasco...using backing tracks was the most ordinary thing even back then, everybody was doing it.

Regarding the color saturation on the previews, it looks awesome!

And no mention of a dvd/cd release! Good! Those cd's were useless and contractual agreements to fulfill her contract with warner. The audio will leak anyway once someone rips it.

Uhnn i love blasting the SS Tour CD on my car :(

And no mention of a dvd/cd release! Good! Those cd's were useless and contractual agreements to fulfill her contract with warner. The audio will leak anyway once someone rips it.

I don't think they had anything to do with her contract, honestly. Her contract was for studio albums and some greatest hits albums, not live albums. I believe those were negotiated separately, and probably to make a few extra bucks.

I don't think they were useless but that's just me. I still have "Music" from the Confessions Tour and "Like A Prayer" from Sticky and Sweet on my iPod workout playlist.

As someone mentioned the CDs were a great strategy to put her new DVD on the CD and DVD shelves on the store

YES!! And I love those digipack packaging!

And I'll say it again, the sound is so much better on the CD!!!