MDNA Tour DVD/Blu-Ray coming August 26/27

HolidayGuy

How late was she to your sold-out show?

In Copenhagen, she went on at around 10.15. The ticket stated a starting time of 9.15, but some of us were told already before we were let in that the show would start an hour late because M and Guy Oseary had arrived late from Berlin.

By the time the doors were supposed to be opened, the soundcheck hadn't even started.

In Amsterdam, both shows, she came on stage at 10 PM.

In Kiev, the show started at 10.25 PM. The tech guys started checking the projector revolving lights (facing the the golden triangle from the main stage) around 9.35 PM and a couple of these lights weren't working and they started looking for replacements. It was truly unprofessional and irritating. Can't her tech crew take care of all technical matters after her sound-check ends, which occurred usually around 6.30 PM?

I'm sorry but that was awful! People were collapsing like crazy!

It wasn't that bad to be honest. I was at both shows. It was definitely hot but a lot of the "people collapsing" stories were greatly exaggerated...

Guest bluejean

does anyone know if Je Taime will be on the DVD? I've been watching it non stop tonight lol

That would be amazing if that and Beautiful Killer were bonuses. I'm doubting it though.

I also want Holiday, Everybody, Spanish Lesson, Give It 2 Me/Gangnam Style, Music and Don't Cry For Me Argentina :lol:

I think we'll be lucky to get even just one of those.

still no official cover?

Nope.

It can't even be pre-ordered anywhere, apart from

Fnac and Amazon.fr.

Guest bluejean

I just want to know what the extras are. Remember some article said there were alot of extras??

I'm doubtful they'd include Olympia since some of the footage is in the final show but maybe they'll include Beautiful Killer?

If I were to guess..., the music videos (GMAYL, GGW, TUTR) will be featured, the ToD commercial, W.E. trailer, the tour workshop docu, and something related to promote Addicted to Sweat :D

Guest bluejean

Oh yeah. I forgot about those music videos.

What about Nobody Knows Me and Justify My Love. I just wish they'd put all the stuff everyone wants. DCFMA, Holiday etc etc

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2013/07/17/exciting-new-madonna-the-mdna-tour-dvd-promo-pictures-by-epix/

Exciting New “Madonna: The MDNA Tour” DVD Promo Pictures by Epix

Epix released another batch of incredible promo pictures for “Madonna: The MDNA Tour” DVD/Blu-Ray, including an uncropped version of the “Girl Gone Wild” promo image shot by that has been used the past year.

Have a look…

20130717-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-dvd-

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2013/07/17/exciting-new-madonna-the-mdna-tour-dvd-promo-pictures-by-epix/

Exciting New “Madonna: The MDNA Tour” DVD Promo Pictures by Epix

Epix released another batch of incredible promo pictures for “Madonna: The MDNA Tour” DVD/Blu-Ray, including an uncropped version of the “Girl Gone Wild” promo image shot by that has been used the past year.

Have a look…

20130717-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-dvd-

this is looking fantastic as my desktop background

From Madonna Tribe :

MadonnaTribe has heard and can exclusively reveL that the MDNA Tour DVD has been pushed back to September (date TBA) due to delays in production.

However the good news is that Interscope/Universal will release several formats, including a 2CD+DVD deluxe package, as well as stand alone DVD, stand alone 2CD, Blu Ray formats. The video will also include a 19 mins Workshop special as well as subtitles in 5 languages.

The live 2CD will include the whole show.

End of quote ...........

Finally an official full-show audio release. Those "highlight" dics for RIT, Confessions and S&S were useless (esp when the highlights were made up of interludes...lol).

Phew I was starting to think we weren't getting it

Excited about the full CD release this has been long overdue with Madonna releases.

From Madonna Tribe :

MadonnaTribe has heard and can exclusively reveL that the MDNA Tour DVD has been pushed back to September (date TBA) due to delays in production.

However the good news is that Interscope/Universal will release several formats, including a 2CD+DVD deluxe package, as well as stand alone DVD, stand alone 2CD, Blu Ray formats. The video will also include a 19 mins Workshop special as well as subtitles in 5 languages.

The live 2CD will include the whole show.

End of quote ...........

I guess that means no new album any time soon. :(

I guess that means no new album any time soon. :(

I could have told you that months ago ;)

My guess: new album in late 2014, followed by a tour starting in Australia in January or February 2015.

Guest Not4Pussies

if its all true, im getting the blu ray and the 2 cd edition by itself.

i like my normal dvd/blu ray cases.

Guest gang bang

well , more sales to Madonna s albums yessssssss, i expect at least 800,000 copies , yessssssssssssssssss

I could have told you that months ago ;)

My guess: new album in late 2014, followed by a tour starting in Australia in January or February 2015.

Not necessarily

Could come sooner

Regardless of the fact that she's releasing the full show on cd