Miami 20th November - 2nd Official Recording Date

Mat.Guy

I can't believe that he took a girl named "Madonna GLAUCIELE" to the presence of our highness :confused:

madonna_lucianohuck8.jpg

She probably doesn't even know a fucking Madonna song!!!!!!! :rant:

Ok, i'm envy.

Actually I hate him. And I hate Madonna for liking him.

He and his tasteless wife are the worst. Hes full of shit. FACTS.

Actually I hate him. And I hate Madonna for liking him.

He and his tasteless wife are the worst. Hes full of shit. FACTS.

I hate him too :americanlife:

Lets hug each other Mat Guy :kiss2:

The last TV interview? What happent to the TV speciel in Brazil? wasn't she supposed to perform 3 songs?

The last TV interview? What happent to the TV speciel in Brazil? wasn't she supposed to perform 3 songs?

That was Argentina, not Brasil.

And she cancelled months ago. An Argentinian member, I dont remember who was, told us.

But wasnt the speech from last night about women who inspired her? i would have loved to hear that one.

????

No, the speech was posted here. Nothing about women.

????

No, the speech was posted here. Nothing about women.

I read that she did talk about the women who inspired her not during the speech but during LAV/Love Spent.

I'm a bit late to the party and all the discussions but WHO IS DIRECTING THE DVD?! Rissman? Munro? Akerlund (hopes) ?!?!

You haven't missed anything. We don't know squat yet.

But apparently the first night was the worst concert Madonna has ever performed in 30 years, and we've come to find out that Miami is no longer a fun place to hang out at.

I still laugh at HAIRGATE from the first Miami show, what was she thinking lmao. Why does she always feel the need to change things for the DVD recording. I mean I am still crying over granny hair from DWT DVD compared to her amazing looks on every other show! But it all looks much better on the second night, thank fuck

I still laugh at HAIRGATE from the first Miami show, what was she thinking lmao. Why does she always feel the need to change things for the DVD recording. I mean I am still crying over granny hair from DWT DVD compared to her amazing looks on every other show! But it all looks much better on the second night, thank fuck

me too, just desastrous. really, what was she thinking. I really would ask her, if she finds herself sexy with that hair

I read that she did talk about the women who inspired her not during the speech but during LAV/Love Spent.

Oh I hope so! The speech is the only thing I'm watching.