Miami 20th November - 2nd Official Recording Date

Mat.Guy

So I just heard you're some teenage troll from ATRL forums who came here claiming she was being bullied over there because of Madonna. Please put this info in your SIG so others can read the warning signs, thanks.

DrunkbySix, I hope your okay???? Dont even bother responding...for anyone to judge whether someone they dont even know has been molested or not is just downright nasty and highly disturbing!

Ugh.

DONT speak to Chelle like that. She has every right to say what she wants, unlike you should be allowed to. Youre just plain nasty. Go back under your bridge. You are a dark cloud. Fuck off please.

yeah werent they some form of knee length boot as opposed to the ankle boots...

I liked the vinyl trousers, and on the video clips I've seen they look really good, as I've said before the other trousers prob wouldnt "pop" on the DVD as much as these!

To be honest I only care about the perfect editing. Many fans complained because Confessions was edited like a music video but that's why I love watching it. Whenever I have a party at home I play the DVD, sometimes on mute because I play different party music but I get the same positive comments from non Madonna fans every time cause they can't move their face from the tv.

I never get bored of it. S&S on the other hand, I only watched it twice I think. MDNA definitely deserves an epic DVD with brillant effects and amazing close ups of her face. So let's just forget about all 'gates' and hope for the best.

Yeah, a hectic music video like editing was perfect for Confessions and I can't see them repeat it for this tour but I wonder what the best way is to catch a cinematic tour performance?! Maybe it will be in black and white? Or the first silent tour? lol

I just can't wait to see the show filmed professionally instead of the youtube clips. As I said in another thread I'd love a "mixture" of CT and S&S. I love the theatrical quality that CT has (just don't like the OTT special effects - e.g. her/dancers being "morphed" into the stage in Jump) but I also love that live concert athmosphere that S&S has.

DONT speak to Chelle like that. She has every right to say what she wants, unlike you should be allowed to. Youre just plain nasty. Go back under your bridge. You are a dark cloud. Fuck off please.

I'm sure Chelle could handle that simple "ugh" without getting too upset. Unlike you Barney (the bullshitter) who passively interjects with little pops here and there in other people's discussions. I'm not going anywhere dearie. Now feel free to come back into this thread to discuss the subject at hand,

ANYWAY, does anyone know if this was filmed in 35mm? what kind of camera/film stock. What other camera positions, other than thost two cranes on the floor that strangely stayed in the same spot both nights?

And the shizo editing of Future Lovers on the DVD kinda ruined it for me - a diff angle every 3 seconds.

Guest Fukujima

Nikki, yes it was.

Carta, come to mention it, you're not exactly the brightest bauble on the tree, are you luv?

Good reply sniveller. Kinda similar to the whole forums collective respose to your made-up tales of being abused :thumbsup:

this is just rude, there's no reason for you to say those things. Where are the moderators when they should MODERATE?

I'm sure Chelle could handle that simple "ugh" without getting too upset. Unlike you Barney (the bullshitter) who passively interjects with little pops here and there in other people's discussions. I'm not going anywhere dearie. Now feel free to come back into this thread to discuss the subject at hand,

ANYWAY, does anyone know if this was filmed in 35mm? what kind of camera/film stock. What other camera positions, other than thost two cranes on the floor that strangely stayed in the same spot both nights?

And the shizo editing of Future Lovers on the DVD kinda ruined it for me - a diff angle every 3 seconds.

Errr, (the bullshitter)?? When ever on the internet or in my life have I even bullshitted? EVER?????? My god. I couldnt be arsed if I wanted to, im to honest if anything. Ask anyone on here if ive ever bullshitted. You really go low.

oh, yesterday was my birthday, my bf forgot it was yesterday and the whole AMERICA thanksgive me!!! i must be happy or angry? don't know but for sure i'm always hungry!!!

that said someone tonight must have eaten vindaloo.

apart from this...never defend yourself if you don't have reason...make feel shit people what it is...shit...

apart from that....i hope classically filmed show, not a-la-confession type (these are my tastes, i respect the other ones). this show is so full of details and amazingness, i hope not too much close up on madonna or i'll lose fantastic artistic effort...as said in another thread, i hope on a multi-angle option...

(there will be the video interludes as special features?). i ask myself if madonna will ever present on stage her amazing band and dancers...i know, they're a lot, but anyway...

thanks to the forumembers for their report...

...as for the pants drama...i'm not much into fashion and style....but if on dvd i wont like the pants (and because of you, i will pay much more attention than i'll ever suppose to have it.. :laugh: ) i'll download youtube vids with that part and the old good pants (coincidentally, while i'm writing these randoms, on an italian talk show the guest is a "social psychiatrist" that was the guest :ohmy: on the preshow of the BAT live from barcelona :ohmy: on the main italian tv channel at the time. and insteaf of celebrating the event that was going to be shown, this cunt and the host were wasting their time talking about how a small girl, no beauty, bad dancer, bad singer could be so famous...i was really pissed off...well, as bob says, time doesn't change...).

goodnight

I'd rather be a Walton than a bully that thinks child abuse is something to attack somebody with anyday!

You actually don't know what you're talking about in this particular situation.

I know I've been nasty to ppl on here before too, and look who was there to tell me to clam it up and that it wasn't worth going there! and I appreciated the gesture cuz you were right.

It ain't personal, it's just to get back on topic and not let this turn into a debacle.

Even though I'm happy that we'll get the full show in great quality, I still don't like the Celebration/GI2M mash-up. I really loved the Celebration tour version, but the addition of GI2M totally killed the flow of the song.

[media=]

[/media]

I don't like the inclusion of Give It To Me in Celebration. But at least we get some nice crow-vox when she says "right NOW" at 3:20.

I find it sorta funny that she added an unfamiliar track (to the casuals) to another unfamiliar track....a Holiday mesh would have made more sense and received a far greater reaction from the crowd.....most people there do not know the difference and probably believe it is all the same song.