Miami 19th Nov 2012

Starman

I had a phenomenal time in the pit and thought the show/experience was beyond faabulous. Yes she started pretty late but in my opinion more than made up for it with a kick as performance. Too bad about all the negative press and some of disgruntled attendees who were kept up past their bedtime. She is CONSISTENTLY late for every show and not sure why people expect otherwise. The pit crew on the 19th were fabulous and gave her the luvin she deserved!!

Where were u at in the pit Impressive? I was over towards the left (if you are looking from the stage) against the gate in the area she usually touches fans during LAP.

Where were u at in the pit Impressive? I was over towards the left (if you are looking from the stage) against the gate in the area she usually touches fans during LAP.

hey, was great meeting you at the show!.....I was about four people over to your left against the railing.

I had a phenomenal time in the pit and thought the show/experience was beyond faabulous. Yes she started pretty late but in my opinion more than made up for it with a kick as performance. Too bad about all the negative press and some of disgruntled attendees who were kept up past their bedtime. She is CONSISTENTLY late for every show and not sure why people expect otherwise. The pit crew on the 19th were fabulous and gave her the luvin she deserved!!

tell us more about your experience....let's talk about the show.... :ohmy:

And here is a Fuck....oh wait, it comes with a YOU.....you obviously can't read...at least not English anyway, here, tell me, how well did Google translate this?:

E una qualsiasi delle solite fiche che mi danno un cazzo di non chiudendo su questo, qui è un pre-FUCK YOU, sto rispondendo a malintesi del ragazzo. Per quanto mi riguarda, a parte poche persone, la maggior parte di noi non hanno un problema personale w le partenze in ritardo, il problema è la preoccupazione per la sua reputazione professionale con la maggioranza.

sorry but i firmly disagree..... shit means merda, non cazzo... i know that italian bad words are much more varied in confront of the two/three boring english counterparts...but let's try to be correct, please!!!!

sorry but i firmly disagree..... shit means merda, non cazzo... i know that italian bad words are much more varied in confront of the two/three boring english counterparts...but let's try to be correct, please!!!!

LOL....it is Google's fault

I Don't Give a Hoot...

IDGA.jpg

That security guy is such a dick....so many of us had previous issues with him and his attitude. It is his job, and he's hot...so it's forgiven. Plus, I love a man who treats me like a caged $2.00 floozy. ;)

No. She does not sang the song in Miami!! Shit!!

I would like to have seen it in DVD

:angry:

thank you Alex for the answer, :thumbsup:

What a pity we do not get this kind of surpise on DVD. I just hope, that the editing will be great of the DVD

Well, Holiday was never really part of the show. It was just something she twisted a bit to please the morons who complained that she doesn't perform enough hits. I'm pretty sure that she wants the MDNA Tour to be immortalized on the DVD in the way she originally conceived.

Well, Holiday was never really part of the show. It was just something she twisted a bit to please the morons who complained that she doesn't perform enough hits. I'm pretty sure that she wants the MDNA Tour to be immortalized on the DVD in the way she originally conceived.

Do you really think Madonna sang it in some shows because the general public thinks she doesn't perform many hits? xD

Do you really think Madonna sang it in some shows because the general public thinks she doesn't perform many hits? xD

Yes. She started doing it in the american shows right after the european reviews slammed her because of this.

Yes. She started doing it in the american shows right after the european reviews slammed her because of this.

I thought Holiday was just an added bonus for Yankee Stadium....the reponse was great so she kept it for a bit.

I'm sorry but..who cares if we have better hair on another recording? I want this dvd to be PERFECT. Those messy hair are horrible, I pray she's back to normal tonight.

So, you're the drama queen in this forum ?

:laugh:

I do like the hair, it's glamorous, and that's not that important. Didn't she have the worse hair in the DWT DVD ?

Edited by From France

Can you tell us about rehearsals? CMoody mentioned it a little. What did she say?

Caught you in a pic (background):

Miami_MDNA.jpg

None of your pictures are showing up for me :(

i'm not very excited by what i saw from miami to be honest.. i hope they'll make a last minute change and make sure to arrange another show to be filmed.. i know this isn't something simple but i hope they'll try..

I have a doubt. During LAV/Love Spent part, Madonna has weared a different tatoo each day. What they will do?? Will appear only one day of filming in that part?? I'm confused :huh:

y

well during the 19th , she complained there wasnt too much money on the floor , and then someone threw a glove(?) wtf on her

so i doub they will use the performance

but they can always digitally change things