Madonna to perform in ShowMatch (Argentinian TV show)

Mimi Carey

good news - but,i hate to say it - why the promo now? shoulda been done before...poor wasted singles :-(

I think it's because Marcelo (the host) really really REALLY wants Madonna on his show. He must be paying top dollar. According to the first link I pasted it seems they were negotiating four years ago (probably since Sticky and Sweet)

Weird she is doing ShowMatch, but I wouldn't be surprise that they pay as much as 1 million dollars to be on the show since Marcelo Tinelli (host and producer) is a big fan and they pay well to guest stars. It will also help to the 3 dates in Argentina (two almost sold out and one still half sold) and it's a big show seen in several other countries like Uruguay, Paraguay and Chile.

So that you know Showmatch makes more than 6 million dollars weekly from advertising alone (It airs 4 times a week, 2 hours in primetime). So speculations of her getting 1million from this are not that crazy.

Edited by Beastialg

I'm expecting

GGW

TUTR

Masterpiece

I think she'll erase GMAYL from her repetoire very quickly given the treatment it's been given on the tour!

Really? It's one of my favourite parts of the show...