Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

Thanks. Did you see any people with shirts saying stuff against M? I keep reading about this. What ever happened to the MLP supporters that were supposed to be there?

I didn't see any shirts, but I saw a girl with a paper banner that said "addicted to our $$$" and I wasn't aware of the Le Pen supporters...

Hey guys, I haven't seen the show yet. I just wanna know one thing - I haven't seen the MDNA Tour yet - will this spoil me if I watch it? Please answer asap. :)

Yes... But you can just watch Beautiful Killer and Je t'aime, moi non plus!

Hey guys, I haven't seen the show yet. I just wanna know one thing - I haven't seen the MDNA Tour yet - will this spoil me if I watch it? Please answer asap. :)

It will spoil a big portion of the two middle sections (sections 2 and 3). It shares seven performances with the MDNA Tour!

Guest Not4Pussies

yes just watch Beautiful Killer and Je T'aime performances.

I watched the whole thing and I have now spoiled myself from TUTR to Human Nature.

you have no idea what's happening in France right now, it's huge really, people are furious, and more and more videos of almost The WHOLE theater booing are being uploaded on Youtube...

OMG!!

Third War startin with 300 die hard madonna fans on madeleine metro!!!

Fuck it! I gave in and watched the Paris show(I have to wait until middle september to watch the show in NJ)...

OMG this woman is indeed a Masterpiece, amazing, Incredible, etc.

Loved Beautiful Killer with DAD, hope it gets incorporated into the american leg! OYH, Vogue and Masterpiece were outstanding as well!

This teaser was excellent!... and the message brought to France and the rest of the world... Stop being Intolerant! Bless her...

People have paid around 250 euros, slepts two nights on the sidewalk for some of them, travelled to see a 60 min show including 10 minutes of backdrops + 10 minutes of speech so 40 min of Madonna show.

Let me tell you what's happening in France right now is beyond what you can imagine, 90% of people, fans, non-fans are disgusted by what she has done tonight, watch the video here of her fans throwing things on the stage, screaming "refund refund" and "bitch bitch", i have no words. Watch the video till the end...

[media=]

[/media]

I'm afraid this video says more about the people in the audience than it does about Madonna. What is going on in the world when people think it is okay to yell and scream 'bitch' at someone. It's not okay. It's not okay to throw things and act like a bunch of animals, no matter how disappointed you are, or because someone did not meet your high expectations. Especially when it is all directed at someone they are presumably a fan of, and paid money to see. These people obviously did not hear anything she said in her speech about fear and intolerance before 'Masterpiece'. Any Madonna fan would have realised that this would not be the full show, it's just common sense that this was always going to be a scaled-back version of the tour. People sleeping on sidewalks etc. - that is their choice. If you are willing to do that, then you are a huge fan, and I'm sure they would have done it anyway even if they knew the show would be an hour long. The people that saw the show were lucky enough to see Madonna in a small venue, and they got two treats - a previously never performed version of 'Beautiful Killer/Die Another Day' and the French song at the end. Even if she did ten more songs, these types of people would never be satisfied. I once paid 600 pounds to see her in London - I didn't love the show (it was Sticky & Sweet) and spent 4 hours walking home from the venue as the tube had shut down for the night (because she ran over time) but I take full responsibility for the fact that I was willing to pay that and was disappointed. Like she says, stop pointing the finger.

Edited by Adzkane

I kind of wish now that she's done this in another country, not France.

Me too! I cant wait for her to get out of Europe! Even her own fans are turning against her for absolutely no reason. She gave an incredible show with 2 never performed songs and a 10 minutes speech about tolerance and respect, all of that in an intimate venue that put them closer to her than anyone could dream of.

If i was there i would seriously get in trouble with this people. I can't cope with that.

Thanks so much Adreeyen. What part of the video is her speech?

I'm so happy I'm living through what is shaping up to be one of the most artistically gratifying Madonna eras ever.

12:15 to 19:50 :)

No kidding with the artistically gratifying comment. I'm always iffy when using the term "artist" in its most literal sense when applied to pop performers, but Madonna really deserves it. Especially this era. When you compare the Je T'aime performance to a certain performance in the tour, your mind will be blown. :wow:

It's disgusting that some spoilt Euro fans acted that way. Madonna has skipped Australia not once but 5 fucking times and I have never uttered the word "bitch" or disrespected her.

Name and shame those fans on Twitter if anyone recognises those cunts in the video and watch me turn into a bully lol

Some of them post on this forum I'm sure :chuckle:

Or MadonnaTribe

And of course The Other Shore.

Some people just have a screw loose. Im not sure if I should read this thread anymore. It's kind of upsetting. Madonna's done this a million times in her career, played small shows for just her fans. Tell me why this is all of a sudden a different situation? It's not, some of you just want to have something to be angry about and play victim too. Truly pathetic, hypocritical people who have lost your mind to the internet. Over and out.

I think some of M fans (myself included) have been spoilt rotten! We have an artist that 30 years in is STILL touring and making records, look at how many just sit on their legacies, do nothing and their fans still worship their lazy asses, heck some artists didnt even make it 30 years in! Complaining that the promo show was too short is just silly! its a promo show at the Olympia, fair enough if it was the o2 arena or something but did people really expect the full show? I'm just so baffled!

:clap:

Not to mention it was a gig added at the last moment when a much deserved break of 5 days between Dublin and Vienna was planned by schedule months in advance! Truly ungrateful motherfuckers. Some people don't even deserve to see this show. She is truly the hardest working artist out there, relentlessly coming out with project after project but those kind of fans are always going to find things to moan about and their criticism is often inconsistent crap.

People have paid around 250 euros, slepts two nights on the sidewalk for some of them, travelled to see a 60 min show including 10 minutes of backdrops + 10 minutes of speech so 40 min of Madonna show.

Let me tell you what's happening in France right now is beyond what you can imagine, 90% of people, fans, non-fans are disgusted by what she has done tonight, watch the video here of her fans throwing things on the stage, screaming "refund refund" and "bitch bitch", i have no words. Watch the video till the end...

But why? :lol: gosh some fans are spoiled jerks. I guess that's what happens when you get to see her over and over and a Madonna tour is just a simple after thought. I would have loved to seen this, haven't seen it on youtube yet, but i will.

A 60 minute intimate gig met with insults and things being thrown on stage?........honestly :lol: she never does stuff like this, fans should be foaming at the mouth. Ungrateful cunts.

Guest Not4Pussies

i was only 10 when M went through the Erotica era backlash so i didnt get to experience that

but I haven't seen, read, heard so much negativity and hatred towards Madonna in this era

ever since the AL era. This is by far worse.

Guest bluejean

And these are hardcore fans. I don't want to be awful but I've had run ins with french people before so this sort of caper doesn't completely shock me.

Guest bluejean

Well, now we may have to wait even longer for M to do such charming intimate gigs.. hopefully it didn't put her off on the idea for other gigs in the future..

She may not even know about it

But why? :lol: gosh some fans are spoiled jerks. I guess that's what happens when you get to see her over and over and a Madonna tour is just a simple after thought. I would have loved to seen this, haven't seen it on youtube yet, but i will.

A 60 minute intimate gig met with insults and things being thrown on stage?........honestly :lol: she never does stuff like this, fans should be foaming at the mouth. Ungrateful cunts.

:lmao:

I mean what do they expect? Her issuing a warning about the lenght of the show? You slept on the pavement for 2 days then you're a fool I say. She never asked you that. You buy a ticket and you get a show and she gave u one, and a special one too you selfish ones. It's the fucking Olympia, a 2,000-seater not Bercy or the O2. Remember the Roseland, Brixton and 2008 Olympia gigs? No?

Just consider yourselves lucky because tonight she was supposed to be at home in London before flying to Vienna on Sunday.