Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

and she has always spoken so well about France and her fans there...hmmmm

She scheduled an (EXTRA) SPECIAL SHOW in a TINY THEATER JUST FOR HER PARISIAN FANS. THIS IS AFTER PLAYING A STADIUM FOR THEM JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO. NO OTHER CITY IS GETTING THIS.

I'm literally in awe at how ungrateful these people are. Do they realize Madonna may have just skipped over an entire nation where hundereds of thousands of fans have not been able to see her perform in TWENTY YEARS? God what a pile of ridiculous elitist trash, I hope they all turn their fan cards in and eat shit. She can live without 2700 idiots, and so can we.

What a bunch of FUCKING DISGUSTING FLOP fans! Even when Madonna ditched out early from her autograph session at NYC Tower Records in 2003 the disappointed fans didn't act this bad! And we had much more reason to be upset!

I HOPE she NEVER EVER does a special show like this again. She needs to do generic albums (that all sound the same), generic tours (rehashing the same performances/costumes) and then give up in Vegas. This way her fan base wont complain...other fat celebs wont criticize her and she will be a BIG FAT GENERIC LAZY icon. (Cher, Midler, Spears, Mariah, Janet, etc.)

REALLY PEOPLE!?!?! MADONNA HAS NEVER done a cool show like this during a tour. SHOCKED! Utterly SHOCKED at some people. SPOILED FUCKING C**TS

sorry...had to vent. so saddened

:lmao:

I mean what do they expect? Her issuing a warning about the lenght of the show? You slept on the pavement for 2 days then you're a fool I say. She never asked you that. You buy a ticket and you get a show and she gave u one, and a special one too you selfish ones. It's the fucking Olympia, a 2,000-seater not Bercy or the O2. Remember the Roseland, Brixton and 2008 Olympia gigs? No?

Consider yourselves lucky because tonight she was supposed to be at home in London before flying to Vienna on Sunday.

60 minutes is short, but it's not THAT short, to the point of throwing bottles. The last two "full shows' i saw were 60 minutes, and they were both intimate too :dazed: i would have liked them a tiny bit longer, but oh well, the shows were still good and i'm a fan, so even if i did take issue with the length i wouldn't THROW THINGS, swear, act all feral. Who does that? :lol: honestly.

Fans seem to really hate her this era. I can't believe fans would actually be so disrespectful to boo her after a SPECIAL show she put on JUST for them, what kind of fan does that? If she went on stage and sounded like shit and was drunk and passed out, fair enough, but she did a good 60 min gig from what people are saying, and fans can't enjoy it for what it is? really?

Just bizarre.

She scheduled an (EXTRA) SPECIAL SHOW in a TINY THEATER JUST FOR HER PARISIAN FANS. THIS IS AFTER PLAYING A STADIUM FOR THEM JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO. NO OTHER CITY IS GETTING THIS.

Do they realize Madonna may have just skipped over an entire nation where hundereds of thousands of fans have not been able to see her perform in TWENTY YEARS?

:clap:

Guest Not4Pussies

and she's finishing up the European leg...in France!! In a stadium where you can watch the full show.

Guest bluejean

I know, I was abit shocked to hear that you have not seen any of it. I thought you were constantly around discussing it all.

I know, I was abit shocked to hear that you have not seen any of it. I thought you were constantly around discussing it all.

Unfortunately, my god awful work got in the way. lol

But I'm glad I missed it, I definitely did NOT want Human Nature/Vogue/Candy Shop to be spoiled.

What the fuck is up with Europe? Ever since she landed in Europe I've felt a realy negative vibe from the crowds, press, everyone.

It's simple: she's given them so much love since '05, now they're taking her for granted. Just watch how crap they'll feel when she barely makes a dent over there next tour and just has a good time here in the USA, South America, Oceania/Asia/AUS, Italy, and MAYBE the UK.

What the fuck is up with Europe? Ever since she landed in Europe I've felt a realy negative vibe from the crowds, press, everyone.

NO KIDDING!!! This is the era where she has done the most. RELEASED AN AMAZING album...DOING an EPIC tour...released 3 pretty damn good videos...even put on a special mini-gig for her frog fans...AND STILL THE HATE?!?!?! HOLY FUCK! haha!!

60 minutes is short, but it's not THAT short, to the point of throwing bottles. The last two "full shows' i saw were 60 minutes, and they were both intimate too :dazed: i would have liked them a tiny bit longer, but oh well, the shows were still good and i'm a fan, so even if i did take issue with the length i wouldn't THROW THINGS, swear, act all feral. Who does that? :lol: honestly.

Fans seem to really hate her this era. I can't believe fans would actually be so disrespectful to boo her after a SPECIAL show she put on JUST for them, what kind of fan does that? If she went on stage and sounded like shit and was drunk and passed out, fair enough, but she did a good 60 min gig from what people are saying, and fans can't enjoy it for what it is? really?

Just bizarre.

You can say that again!

I mean I don't understand what these people's problem truly is. She could just go on living off her older glories, yet this woman has 4 kids to bring up, delivers a more than satisfying album 30 years into her career and puts on one of the best concert productions ever, she cancels her day off at the last minute to perform in a theatre in front of 2,000 lucky bastards when she could have not bothered in the first place since for the past 2 months she has been working her ass off entertaining 50k strong crowds ... yet it doesn't seem to be enough.

Even though I'd love to be able to enjoy her work for decades to come, sometimes I wish she'd just release a statement saying "ok people I'm retiring, thanks for everything, now u can bitch all you want while I enjoy the rest of my life in extreme luxury, me and another army of people for several more generations".

All the bitching and ungratefulness and a lack of objectivity you so often see lately kind of puts into perspective the kind of $$ she charges. You'd charge that much too if u had to take so much crap all the time by people who don't have an ounce of your professionalism and work ethic/regime

It's simple: she's given them so much love since '05, now they're taking her for granted. Just watch how crap they'll feel when she barely makes a dent over there next tour and just has a good time here in the USA, South America, Oceania/Asia/AUS, Italy, and MAYBE the UK.

absolutley! ++++++1

She needs to leave EuroCrap ASAP

NO KIDDING!!! This is the era where she has done the most. RELEASED AN AMAZING album...DOING an EPIC tour...released 3 pretty damn good videos...even put on a special mini-gig for her frog fans...AND STILL THE HATE?!?!?! HOLY FUCK! haha!!

Yeah when you put it that way it's such a slap in the face.

Quite possibly her most artistically sound era in years and this is how Europe repays her. Look at some (EMPHASIS ON SOME) of the European fans on this BOARD for christ sakes. Bunch of pompous, spoiled, over-zealously negative little twerps. The irony this entire time is that the USA (of all places) is dying for her to get here already when it's always been the country that has been the most ambivalent about Madonna in the past. Thank yooooou Super Bowl for giving America the receipts they've been wanting.

Time for you to focus your energies on where people really welcome you Madonna! And yes that means Australia too.

Yeah when you put it that way it's such a slap in the face.

Quite possibly her most artistically sound era in years and this is how Europe repays her. Look at some (EMPHASIS ON SOME) of the European fans on this BOARD for christ sakes. Bunch of pompous, spoiled, over-zealously negative little twerps. The irony this entire time is that the USA (of all places) is dying for her to get here already when it's always been the country that has been the most ambivalent about Madonna in the past. Thank yooooou Super Bowl for giving America the receipts they've been wanting.

Time for you to focus your energies on where people really welcome you Madonna! And yes that means Australia too.

:lol:

I'm not sure if N America will welcome Madge with open arms. Yes she has sold a lot of tickets but let's wait until the reviews from the Philly show are in.

Topics like her age, the strip tease and the guns will most likely be brought up in a negative way.

There's a spanish saying" No cantes victoria todavia" WE shall see... I hope that I am wrong.