Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

So how much did people have to actually pay?

Floor (standing): € 89 ($ 110)

Balcony (reserved seating): € 166-276 ($ 204-339)

The so called "fans" who threw bottles on stage already had "addicted to $$$ bitch" PRINTED on their t shirts! Hmm..

Also, wasn't there a rumor about marine le pen supporters going to this show to somehow give it bad publicity? wonder if those two are related.. Hm.

:doh: Are people that stupid? It's obviously NOT a tour show, just a special one-off performance (hence the venue, hence the lack of full sets & props, hence the shorter show, and so on). It was all over the place recently that it would be an hour. I wish they would've made that more obvious from the beginning so people wouldn't act stupid after.

I thought so, too, but according to Madonna.com, it is in fact an official MDNA Tour date, despite being much shorter than the regular shows. At least, that's how I read the info available there.

As for the length of the show, I believe that the problem wasn't the length itself, but the lack of communication from M's management.

Guy O apparently told some fans in Dublin that the Olympia show would last about an hour, but we had no official confirmation.

I agree that If everyone had known from the start what they were paying for, no one would have left disappointed.

well, it´s strange to go prepared to go against the artist...I´m watching TUTR for the first time...her voice is back to 2008! Borderline! Human Nature! jajajaja what hapenned? because the others sounded really good!

Floor (standing): € 89 ($ 110)

Balcony (reserved seating): € 166-276 ($ 204-339)

Eek. That's kind of a lot for a partial show. I can't believe some people thought it would be the whole tour show though. Not sure how the angry fan thing is going to play in the press.

I wish we would've gotten a live "Love Spent" and I am not sure I understand the point of interludes in a 1 hour show, but overall I liked it.

I actually liked her Le Pen speech. I think she made a good analogy of how France was once the welcoming place for different people and artists, but has since drifted to an intolerant stance.

"Beautiful Killer" (on a bed of "Die Another Day") is awesome. I still want to see "Revolver" live, so I hope she jettisons something else and puts this mash-up in.

I thought so, too, but according to Madonna.com, it is in fact an official MDNA Tour date, despite being much shorter than the regular shows.

As for the length of the show, I believe that the problem wasn't the length itself, but the lack of communication from M's management.

Guy O apparently told some fans in Dublin that the Olympia show would last about an hour, but we had no official confirmation.

I agree that If everyone had known from the start what they were paying for, no one would have left disappointed.

so, Guy´s fault again...this man isn´t doing his job

Just finished watching (late to the party I know).

It was fantastic.

The people who attented should consider themselves VERY lucky (bastards...)

Now, where is the HQ download, please?

Guest Not4Pussies

thanx to this performance the bitch spoiled TUTR, OYH, Masterpiece, Vogue, HN performances since I hadn't seen any of them.

And I loved them!!

OMG such drama! Everyone knew it's not gonna be a full show, and don't these bytches claim they're real Madonna fans if they didnt know she's done this in the past - Uhm, Roseland? And it's such a tiny venue.

So much hate at those burly fags throwing water bottles and shouting outside like a demonstration march. I kind of wish now that she's done this in another country, not France.

I kind of wish now that she's done this in another country, not France.

right...In Greece! were they are starbing to death! :chuckle:

really, they are huge stars, surrounded by a lot of people, and madonna has more information about the world than others, but still...anyways, i agree with her speech

the amount of hate ... the fevered hate...towards Madonna and every move she makes. it's scary actually...like john lennon scary.

i do believe it's fueled alot by little monsters...but really i think a certain hatred by many has existed for years.

she is a poineer...fearless...doesn't CARE at all what people thing...and i hope she survives it.

I couldn't watch the live stream earlier today because I had class, but WOW!! Is all I can say! She put on a fucking show!!! Yeah, I guess I can understand people's initial disappointment with it being a shortened show, but come on, what were you expecting? We knew this. You can tell she was having soo much fun on stage, and her speech (as long as it was) really did have a great point and came from the heart. For people to throw bottles on stage afterwards and fuel their anger for something that is NO ONE'S fault - and not even a problem at all - is incredibly ungrateful and selfish. This was a very special, special performance. And Madonna looked HOT!!! She put any other pop contemporary to shame (I'm not really surprised). I cannot wait to see the full show in October when she finally reaches America!! And even though it seems to be "cool" right now to hate Madonna...what else is new??!! I love her for being her and for the music she continues to make! Girl got me DANCING!!! Alright, I need to go make a drink

People have paid around 250 euros, slepts two nights on the sidewalk for some of them, travelled to see a 60 min show including 10 minutes of backdrops + 10 minutes of speech so 40 min of Madonna show.

Let me tell you what's happening in France right now is beyond what you can imagine, 90% of people, fans, non-fans are disgusted by what she has done tonight, watch the video here of her fans throwing things on the stage, screaming "refund refund" and "bitch bitch", i have no words. Watch the video till the end...

People have paid around 250 euros, slepts two nights on the sidewalk for some of them, travelled to see a 60 min show including 10 minutes of backdrops + 10 minutes of speech so 40 min of Madonna show.

Let me tell you what's happening in France right now is beyond what you can imagine, 90% of people, fans, non-fans are disgusted by what she has done tonight, watch the video here of her fans throwing things on the stage, screaming "refund refund" and "bitch bitch", i have no words. Watch the video till the end...

[media=]

[/media]

But that was THEIR CHOICE to shell out the dough and sleep on the streets, no one else's! Madonna even made a remark on how loving her fans are for doing that and how GRATEFUL she is! Grateful is a concept many Madonna fans unfortunately do not understand :/ I think this is shitty and lame

People slept in line for two days unnecessarily, since the show was in a small place, anywhere is a good place to see the stage.

The admission price was 85 euros, in fact, basically what you pay in a club in Paris.

And another, the concert at the Stade de France was there a week and half ago and had plenty of ticket, so I believe that 99.9% of those who were there, have seen the whole show.

Very disrespectful attitude of them had a unique chance to see her in a more intimate, with two songs never before presented.

I couldn't watch the live stream earlier today because I had class, but WOW!! Is all I can say! She put on a fucking show!!! Yeah, I guess I can understand people's initial disappointment with it being a shortened show, but come on, what were you expecting? We knew this. You can tell she was having soo much fun on stage, and her speech (as long as it was) really did have a great point and came from the heart. For people to throw bottles on stage afterwards and fuel their anger for something that is NO ONE'S fault - and not even a problem at all - is incredibly ungrateful and selfish. This was a very special, special performance. And Madonna looked HOT!!! She put any other pop contemporary to shame (I'm not really surprised). I cannot wait to see the full show in October when she finally reaches America!! And even though it seems to be "cool" right now to hate Madonna...what else is new??!! I love her for being her and for the music she continues to make! Girl got me DANCING!!! Alright, I need to go make a drink

:clap:

tumblr_m6cufgXHGO1r8wiks.gif

It was not 90% of the people who were insulting, it was less than half. Other people, including myself, were shouting back at them telling them to fuck off... In the end, people loved it, but thought it was too short.

Ugh, and people getting offended in the name of the ones who slept there? PLEASE! They were the first to know that the show was going to be 45mins... And a lot told me they would do it again.

Absolutely no regrets!

They will get over it, it's just sad that some people who were idolizing her one moment, began to insult her the next... Assholes! And if they decide to never go to a Madonna show again, well GOOD RIDDANCE! More space for us!

It was not 90% of the people who were insulting, it was less than half. Other people, including myself, were shouting back at them telling them to fuck off... In the end, people loved it, but thought it was too short.

Ugh, and people getting offended in the name of the ones who slept there? PLEASE! They were the first to know that the show was going to be 45mins... And a lot told me they would do it again.

Absolutely no regrets!

They will get over it, it's just sad that some people who were idolizing her one moment, began to insult her the next... Assholes! And if they decide to never go to a Madonna show again, well GOOD RIDDANCE! More space for us!

Thanks. Did you see any people with shirts saying stuff against M? I keep reading about this. What ever happened to the MLP supporters that were supposed to be there?