New Paris Date - July 26

Nightshade

This setlist feels 100% fake for me, it surfaced just after the die another day/beautiful killer rumour leaked, and i'm not even talking about Like a Prayer 2008, makes absolutely no sense at all, especially since she performs another version of Like a Prayer in her current tour. Totally fake for me, but i could be wrong, just my feeling.

I think this set list sounds somewhat believable with the exception of AL. The tour program has "Papa Don't Preach/HungUp" listed as the track name in the video credits for Moment Factory. So I think they're considered the same song as far as the set list is concerned. LAP 2008 even makes sense, if she's streaming this show so early in the tour for all to see, I don't think she'll do the exact MDNA show.

I could be wrong of course, but it wouldn't make sense or be congruent with the whole air of secrecy surrounding this entire era for her to then put out a HQ pro shot version of the show before she even finishes the first leg.

I agree with the fact that streaming a show that is not in the middle of the tour is not a smart move, with each tour or performance we always get a bunch of bullshit list or fan dreams, i still don't know why people waste their time on it, kind of a freaky sense of humour maybe, but as always we'll see in a few days, whatever she does, there'll be the haters and the lovers, i'm just so excited about seeing her in a theatre, my second time after Up for grabs in the UK, so it's all great

Guest bluejean
:lmao: In tents and everything. Acko is that you? Lucky you have internet on your iPhone so you can keep up to date on all the Madonna news on here

Even in my freakist loon moment i wouldn't camp for 4 days!!! 11 years ago i did go to Bercy the noght before, and i was front row in the arena, maybe staying for 4 days they'll get to backstage ... To the shower probably

:lmao: In tents and everything. Acko is that you? Lucky you have internet on your iPhone so you can keep up to date on all the Madonna news on here

acko don't have iphone, tent or ticket :(

LOL that was my first thought too.

Not in the GA, there will probably 1000 people standing, and certainly 200 hundred waiting for hours, and 10/20 for days, so the front row is done, they'll literaly kill anyone trying to get in front

Not in the GA, there will probably 1000 people standing, and certainly 200 hundred waiting for hours, and 10/20 for days, so the front row is done, they'll literaly kill anyone trying to get in front

Ah thanks, I get it now.

Are you going to camp in Morumbi? How early will you get there?

Yes! :thumbsup:

Im going for both shows, December 4h and 5h. But for the first date im planning to camp for at least two days as many friends are planning it as well, since for this date we don't have vip tickets. You can bet the queue will start early in the weekend.

It is certainly a posh quartier, and i don't see police letting people camping there, anyways i'm going and i do have a job so i'll be there for 7 pm, even in the back i'll enjoy it, and maybe move forward to the front with a little charm ;)

Yes! :thumbsup:

Im going for both shows, December 4h and 5h. But for the first date im planning to camp for at least two days as many friends are planning it as well, since for this date we don't have vip tickets. You can bet the queue will start early in the weekend.

I bet even earlier. I'm going to the 5 december, for this reason. On the first show people will queue too early so I can't compete with them. I can arrive only on the morning of the day show. But as soon as my flight lands I'm going to queue! Its gonna be a long day...