Madonna scraps plan to tour Australia!

Camacho

Luk att maey, luk att maey.

kath_kim_2.jpg

I wanna hear some bitching Bogans because it's amazing!

The Kath and Kim movie is out NEXT WEEK! omg can't wait.

She just wants Lola out the house in 2 years so is spending time with her then she can cut the bitch off and tour Australia.

I believe she will do a series of Aussie warm up gigs in such noted venues as "The Woolshed" in Cairns and "Midnight Shift" in Sydney before she does a years tour of the whole

Country and a special one off gig at a Prisoner Cell Block H convention in Melbourne with Val Lehman and Maggie Kirkpatrick as back up singers

I think this will be the look of the tour also

tumblr_llkex2hrhz1qfcsteo1_400.png

The Kath and Kim movie is out NEXT WEEK! omg can't wait.

I love the episode where they go to the club and order a strong cocktail which turns out to be drugs. :rotfl: Which Australians talk like them? I think I'd rather meet Australian riff raff than the smooth beach dingos. I mean how funny are they?! :lol:

She just wants Lola out the house in 2 years so is spending time with her then she can cut the bitch off and tour Australia.

I believe she will do a series of Aussie warm up gigs in such noted venues as "The Woolshed" in Cairns and "Midnight Shift" in Sydney before she does a years tour of the whole

Country and a special one off gig at a Prisoner Cell Block H convention in Melbourne with Val Lehman and Maggie Kirkpatrick as back up singers

I think this will be the look of the tour also

tumblr_llkex2hrhz1qfcsteo1_400.png

So impressed by your knowledge right now.

Which Australians talk like them?

Middle class bogans.

Guest Fukujima

POOR POOR Lola having to TRAVEL THE WORLD with her RICH POPSTAR MOTHER, having FUN and doing WHATEVER she wants and living the DREAM pretty much EVERY PERSON ON EARTH WANTS.

POOR POOR LOLA.

Life can be SO SO HARD for wealthy teenagers with fashion lines.

Forget Africa, i'm sending my NEXT charity donation to LOLA.

Let's all say a PRAYER for LOLA and ROCO and hope that when they end their EXPENSIVE WORLD WIDE ADVENTURE for the 5th time, they'll be able to cope with going back home to their BLEAK MANSION and preparing for their NANNIES to DRESS THEM and send them to $80000000 DOLLAR A YEAR SCHOOLS.

MY HEART IS BREAKING.

x.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wouldn't it b fun if when the tour is over with & she does her two week vacation/break thing she goes 2 Australia with Brahim & just lie on the beach.

:fag:

:D

I heard she's up for a cameo in Masterchef Aus too.

With Madge out tHe way it's time for this "Sex over the phone" singing slut to reclaim her homeland with her hot sexy stage shows

stewart_ailsa.jpg

AILSA!?

I remember Alf & Ailsa had a juke box in their diner in summer bay, sometimes it would play an instrumental

version of Vogue while Bobbi would clean the tables, or Pippa came in 4 a sandwich.

I never liked the 2nd Pippa.

AILSA!?

I remember Alf & Ailsa had a juke box in their diner in summer bay, sometimes it would play an instrumental

version of Vogue while Bobbi would clean the tables, or Pippa came in 4 a sandwich.

Don't get me started on Pippa 2. She was shit in Prisoner as well.

I fully used to imagine Dieter Brummer grinding along to some Madge in his tight boxers

Irene AGOG

haa_char_irene_roberts_bw_16nqqvo-16nqr01.jpg?x=300&y=169&xc=2&yc=1&wc=628&hc=353&q=70&sig=JQ9luRgvJWnygKM4fhSlRg--

We all know she was the inspiration for the Hard Candy make up look

AILSA!?

Omg @ all this :lmao:

R.I.P. Ailsa.

My friend saw ALF in a car outside a few years ago and she ran up to him and was all "ALF! ALF!" and he screamed "PHUCK OPH!" :rotfl:

Omg @ all this :lmao:

R.I.P. Ailsa.

My friend saw ALF in a car outside a few years ago and she ran up to him and was all "ALF! ALF!" and he screamed "PHUCK OPH!" :rotfl:

So Ailsa died in the series or 4 real?

I had 2 write this weeks soap guide at work, I swear have no idea who these new people r, so I still use pictures of ALF all the time :D

& I so was relieved when Harold Bishop came back 2 Ramsey St. 2 visit Toadie, whom apparently is no longer is a fat kid.

"Wendy, I would like you to type a confidential MEEMO to the department copying in Guy Oseary to remind Madonna that of she tours over here I WILL NOT TOLERATE insubordination in the form of her missing out her greatest hits . Very well that will be all"

melbprisoner117.jpg

Alf Stewart FUMING (in 1986 in PCBh)

prisoner-cell-block-h-o.gif

Bobby Mitchell to reappear in a fridge door

Isn't Alf one of the highest paid actors in Oz?

My mate met Harold Bishop once too, he called someone a cunt.

Love it

& I so was relieved when Harold Bishop came back 2 Ramsey St. 2 visit Toadie, whom apparently is no longer is a fat kid.

A man who looked like Harold wanted to suck my cock once.

Toadie is a Jenny Craig spokesperson now x.

Wouldn't it b fun if when the tour is over with & she does her two week vacation/break thing she goes 2 Australia with Brahim & just lie on the beach.

I pray to God that this happens!!!!!!!'vrybrgbfbbvvdvvfvgbdv g. :lmao:

POOR POOR Lola having to TRAVEL THE WORLD with her RICH POPSTAR MOTHER, having FUN and doing WHATEVER she wants and living the DREAM pretty much EVERY PERSON ON EARTH WANTS.

POOR POOR LOLA.

Let's all say a PRAYER for LOLA and ROCO and hope that when they end their EXPENSIVE WORLD WIDE ADVENTURE for the 5th time, they'll be able to cope with going back home to their BLEAK MANSION and preparing for their NANNIES to DRESS THEM and send them to $80000000 DOLLAR A YEAR SCHOOLS.

MY HEART IS BREAKING.

x.

:rotfl:

POOR POOR LOLA.

MY HEART IS BREAKING.

x.

I have to admit,this is hilarious :)