June 3/4 - Abu Dhabi

Camacho

It was incredible ! I'm on the iPhone and i am tired but it was absolutely fantastic.

Yes she was late but big deal. Benassi played too long and the organisation was shambolic in the venue anyway.

Most importantly ... I was in the triangle.. Front row... And.....

I touched her hand during Like a Prayer!!

I can't describe it.. It just all went by so quickly. Can't wait to see it again tomorrow but this time I'm in the cheap seats. I don't think I will ever be as close in a madonna show as I was to her tonight.

The show is amazing. It's as if Sticky never even happened. Proper old school Madonna.

She kept say

awesome!

It was incredible ! I'm on the iPhone and i am tired but it was absolutely fantastic.

Yes she was late but big deal. Benassi played too long and the organisation was shambolic in the venue anyway.

I can't describe it.. It just all went by so quickly. Can't wait to see it again tomorrow but this time I'm in the cheap seats. I don't think I will ever be as close in a madonna show as I was to her tonight.

The show is amazing. It's as if Sticky never even happened. Proper old school Madonna.

She kept saying it was too hot. Brought flashbacks of BAT Barcelona.

Transgression segment is ultraviolent. Like Blonde Ambition meets Drowned World.

Like the album, there are many self referential elements (to previous tours) in this show.

OMG, you're so lucky!!! :tigger:

By the way, this early entry business is a big sham. But in the end we did get in.

Madonna's team came to the queue with an iPad and we would all touch and see if we got golden triangle for you and a guest. My sisters and I werent lucky.

Then we got in the venue and we were at the very tip of the triangle. Guy came with his camera.

Then, after Benassi's set this girl from her team came with an envelope of golden triangle wristbands and after some teasing gave all 3 of us wristbands!! It was just amazing.

I would say being in the triangle is the best way to see the show. She does spend some time on the tip and we got her back for those but being in the triangle you are the closest and it is quite roomy.

I'd like to see another show on the tip of the catwalk. But I think golden triangle is the way to go. But you have to have early entry gold circle to be able to run in and stand at the tip of the catwalk because her staff only give the wristbands to those in the very front. It's obviously a way to reward the ones that paid the most I guess.

Transgression segment is ultraviolent. Like Blonde Ambition meets Drowned World.

Like the album, there are many self referential elements (to previous tours) in this show.

You are so lucky! I envy you!!!

:headbang:

I noticed the self referencing too. Did you kidnap that hot guy for me?

They hooked you up with Golden Vagina tickets I'm very pleased! :clap::queenbitch:

She asked me where I'm from and I said I flew all the way from Enand and I'm missing the Queen's Jubilee there to see my Queen here.

Obviously it worked!

I'd say if you dont have early entry gold circle you can forget about being picked for gold triangle in the venue because you'll be too far back. Unless you get lucky with the iPad thing in the queue.

Can't wait to check out all the lighting tomorrow from the back and watch her from the screens :lmao:

I just came back from the show! I was the one who tweeted about people fainting. Haha it's true. It's my first ever Madonna show and fuck how the hell does she do this? It was all pure workout!

Some bullets of what I saw from where I was at the Gold Circle, left side. Please bear in mind that it's MY FIRST EVER MADONNA CONCERT

- Guy Oseary was creepily everywhere. One time I shouted at him "Stop tweeting, Guy!" And he just winked at me. Jerk

- Rocco was sooooo cute, I saw Mercy and David too, I wasn't sure but I thought I saw Lourdes too

- Back to Rocco, he had so many appearances on the concert. And we all think Lola is the next star/Madonna, but hell no, Rocco is

- Her mic slipped her hand during Girl Gone Wild, it became obvious she was lipping. Cute though because she laughed at herself

- The imagery was toooo dark

- The CHEEKS are so obvious for real

- She was so affected by the heat. One time she said "This shit is HOT, This shit is HOT, motherfuckers!" (pointing to her pussy)

- Why was she sooo late? The organizer's sucks huge donkey balls. I was lining up at 5pm, gates opened at 8pm, Benassi played sooo long, Madonna came on at 10:30

- A lot of fights broke out on stage, so much fainting too. And there were a lot of kids WTF!

- I saw Suedey inside the Golden Triangle! He was with a buncha girls. Queen of Life amongst mortals.

- Choose your seating carefully, if you're at the Golden Circle, go up the one nearest to the front ramp so you'll have a full view of her

- The entry to the pit in Abu Dhabi came with VIP tix, and some stupid iPad pointing raffle while the fans were queing

- IMO, i think she lipped a lot, but she had awesome voice when she sang live, especially with Masterpiece

- Don't get me wrong, it was the best concert I've ever seen, I cried during Like a Prayer, but I thought she was uncharacteristically stiff. Some in the crowd were commenting that age seems to be already getting to her. She also seemed so tired.

- Still, it was well worth it. Will defo watch her again.

OMG Her hand!!!!! You must be in heaven!!!

How much time early you went??

We got there at 4.30 but only joined the queue at 5.30 be because it was too hot! Didn't make a difference though as doors opened at 7! So much for early entry. They did let us go in first though so fair enough.

Still can't believe she touched me! This was after a lot of eye contact so I'm well pleased.

Before she did Like a Virgin she said, "let's live dangerously". I wonder if she has been advised to tone it down for the UAE.

I must admit I'm pleasantly surprised that she has managed to get away with not having to change the show. It's really controversial in a lot of parts. Sticky, Confessions and Reinvention seem very tame in comparison.

So lets be very clear here.

Suedey you were at the golden triangle front row. But which one? Tip of the triangle or its basis?

And Nix Marco please elaborate on your placement.

You stil can if you got the VIP tix, and they also raffled off some tix during an iPad pointing game thing while fans are queing

Plus the Icon lottery right?

I was at the innermost left of the golden circle, I could easily see who was going in and out of backstage, and had a good view of golden triangle/pit then the actual stage. Hard to explain lemme post pics tomorrow hehehe it's 3am here now

I was at the innermost left of the golden circle, I could easily see who was going in and out of backstage, and had a good view of golden triangle/pit then the actual stage. Hard to explain lemme post pics tomorrow hehehe it's 3am here now

Oh okay, thanx.

Good rest for you and thank you for sharing with us! Looking forward for the pics!

so if you dont have an early entry ticket you can NOT get in the golden trialge? no way at all? wtf? how about people who waited for days?

Seems like it. And i didnt buy early entry ticket because i wanted to enjoy the show with my friends that could only afford the already very expensive premium tickets (not the ultra expensive early entry tickets). Oh well. :(

I just came back from the show! I was the one who tweeted about people fainting. Haha it's true. It's my first ever Madonna show and fuck how the hell does she do this? It was all pure workout!

Some bullets of what I saw from where I was at the Gold Circle, left side. Please bear in mind that it's MY FIRST EVER MADONNA CONCERT

- Guy Oseary was creepily everywhere. One time I shouted at him "Stop tweeting, Guy!" And he just winked at me. Jerk

- Rocco was sooooo cute, I saw Mercy and David too, I wasn't sure but I thought I saw Lourdes too

- Back to Rocco, he had so many appearances on the concert. And we all think Lola is the next star/Madonna, but hell no, Rocco is

- Her mic slipped her hand during Girl Gone Wild, it became obvious she was lipping. Cute though because she laughed at herself

- The imagery was toooo dark

- The CHEEKS are so obvious for real

- She was so affected by the heat. One time she said "This shit is HOT, This shit is HOT, motherfuckers!" (pointing to her pussy)

- Why was she sooo late? The organizer's sucks huge donkey balls. I was lining up at 5pm, gates opened at 8pm, Benassi played sooo long, Madonna came on at 10:30

- A lot of fights broke out on stage, so much fainting too. And there were a lot of kids WTF!

- I saw Suedey inside the Golden Triangle! He was with a buncha girls. Queen of Life amongst mortals.

- Choose your seating carefully, if you're at the Golden Circle, go up the one nearest to the front ramp so you'll have a full view of her

- The entry to the pit in Abu Dhabi came with VIP tix, and some stupid iPad pointing raffle while the fans were queing

- IMO, i think she lipped a lot, but she had awesome voice when she sang live, especially with Masterpiece

- Don't get me wrong, it was the best concert I've ever seen, I cried during Like a Prayer, but I thought she was uncharacteristically stiff. Some in the crowd were commenting that age seems to be already getting to her. She also seemed so tired.

- Still, it was well worth it. Will defo watch her again.

Lol "already" getting to her? She's 54... Maybe they meant "finally getting to her" :lol:

:lol: at the cheeks being one of your bullets. I know you had to have enjoyed more than lookin at her cheeks, Nix! Glad you had fun anyway :thumbsup: