MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

Isn't she Tiffany Olson?

She was in the S&S too.

@ 13:00
DrownedMadonna: Madonna is working hard every day since she landed in Tel Aviv,

with rehearsals at noon and full dress rehearsals in the evening.

BUT tonight Madonna did not rehearsed.

Instead, Madonna sat on the crowd area and watched the whole show.

It was assistant to choreography Tiffany Olson to perform Madonna.

Tomorrow night Madonna will do the last full rehearsals before the opening on May 31.

It will the family & friends show.

Guy and Madonna want to minimise the amount of footage that's circulating of the rehearsals and I guess that legally, they have a case, since Youtube is complying based on Guy's copyright claim. Think about it - footage of a performance that has yet to be performed in public is being circulated. Yes, we're all lapping it up and it's generating excitement amongst fans (many of whom were not at all enthusiastic about the tour, in spite of having spent a lot of money on tickets). However, in terms of the general public, it probably hasn't registered too much yet. After Thursday night, footage will be everywhere, and Guy won't waste time having it taken down (he hasn't for the last two tours). We've become so spoilt as a society and expect (almost demand) digital media of whatever we want and whenever we want it. Youtube didn't exist until CT, yet we all survived (admittedly, sites hosted clips of RIT and DWT, but prior to this, there was NOTHING available beyond what was shown on the TV news from local concerts). Back in the 80s and 90s, again, apart from clips shown on the news, EVERYTHING was viewed and heard for the first time when you attended the concert. I think some people would have had trouble surviving in that era.

Again, like almost everyone here, I've been watching some of the footage and listening to the rehearsal files (which have all been very exciting)...but I think calls for Guy to be sacked are a little bit of an overreaction. He's just trying to make sure that Thursday's premiere is going to have a massive impact.

Actually I think it's Tiffany in that particular GMAYL video! Look closely to the face!

Yes, it took me a while to notice too, but it is her.

Guy and Madonna want to minimise the amount of footage that's circulating of the rehearsals and I guess that legally, they have a case, since Youtube is complying based on Guy's copyright claim. Think about it - footage of a performance that has yet to be performed in public is being circulated. Yes, we're all lapping it up and it's generating excitement amongst fans (many of whom were not at all enthusiastic about the tour, in spite of having spent a lot of money on tickets). However, in terms of the general public, it probably hasn't registered too much yet. After Thursday night, footage will be everywhere, and Guy won't waste time having it taken down (he hasn't for the last two tours). We've become so spoilt as a society and expect (almost demand) digital media of whatever we want and whenever we want it. Youtube didn't exist until CT, yet we all survived (admittedly, sites hosted clips of RIT and DWT, but prior to this, there was NOTHING available beyond what was shown on the TV news from local concerts). Back in the 80s and 90s, again, apart from clips shown on the news, EVERYTHING was viewed and heard for the first time when you attended the concert. I think some people would have had trouble surviving in that era.

Again, like almost everyone here, I've been watching some of the footage and listening to the rehearsal files (which have all been very exciting)...but I think calls for Guy to be sacked are a little bit of an overreaction. He's just trying to make sure that Thursday's premiere is going to have a massive impact.

Seriously? :wacko:

Seriously? :wacko:

Absolutely! Younger people who don't know what it was like to have to wait until a concert was televised or reached their city, or until a new Madonna single was played on the radio or the album officially released would have trouble surviving back in the pre-internet days. Calling for Guy to be sacked because rehearsal footage isn't available on the internet is a slight overreaction. It's great to watch, but the whole show will be available in less than two days' time....

Absolutely! Younger people who don't know what it was like to have to wait until a concert was televised or reached their city, or until a new Madonna single was played on the radio or the album officially released would have trouble surviving back in the pre-internet days. Calling for Guy to be sacked because rehearsal footage isn't available on the internet is a slight overreaction. It's great to watch, but the whole show will be available in less than two days' time....

I agree. And, seriously, it was way more exciting 20 years ago than now...

Guest ditaluver

Calling for Guy to be sacked because rehearsal footage isn't available on the internet is a slight overreaction.

true if that was the only reason. but that is just one of many many many many reasons why we'd love to see him go.

its not just cause of youtube videos

You miss the point.

It's not about wanting to watch everything and not being able to 'survive' without, these videos created a huge buzz - frankly the first time NON TRADITIONAL PROMO was working - and he goes and destroys the momentum.

You miss the point.

It's not about wanting to watch everything and not being able to 'survive' without, these videos created a huge buzz - frankly the first time NON TRADITIONAL PROMO was working - and he goes and destroys the momentum.

Only hardcore fans are interested in these bad quality videos. That's not what I would call momentum.

You miss the point.

But wouldn't it be better if that momentum was built with proper videos, with a decent quality in image and sound? I'm sure those snipets we're watching don't really reflect the magnitude of the performance. The REAL momentum will come opening night with the official press clips.

Guest ditaluver

Only hardcore fans are interested in these bad quality videos. That's not what I would call momentum.

how on earth do you know this? did you take a poll?

i see these clips all over the net from many different news sites.

its not just us

Well the only people who were interested in these videos until now were the obsessive Madonna fans (us) and the enraged Gaga fans. I don't think the general public was really interested.

But yeah Guy O need to GET OUT!! Can't stand this douche anymore.

Do you really think we want him sacked because of this stupid shit? Like Dita said a page ago, the man is out of touch and in my opinion he's an incompetent yes man that kisses Madonna's ass to get what he wants!

Do you really think we want him sacked because of this stupid shit? Like Dita said a page ago, the man is out of touch and in my opinion he's an incompetent yes man that kisses Madonna's ass to get what he wants!

No, but his latest actions have reignited the "DOWN WITH GUY O!" debate, which has been absent for several days. No one was complaining about Guy when they had dozens of rehearsal clips to watch. He's taken them down, so now people are back to wanting him gone.

Guy's far from perfect (as are we all), but, let's face it, Madonna's not going to get rid of him. He's negotiated her through two of the highest grossing tours of all time, the first major 360 deal and he's orchestrated what is shaping up to be the highest grossing tour by a solo artist in history. People may not like the way he's handled Madonna's refusal to do any additional promo for MDNA, but he's helped to ensure that she is still a highly profitable artist and able to sell well over a million concert tickets before the tour has even started. Loathe him all you like, but Madonna herself seems to like his work. As for being a "yes man", hasn't Madonna complained about all the work that Guy makes her do? Doesn't sound like a "yes man" to me...

Guest ditaluver

his latest actions have reignited the "DOWN WITH GUY O!" debate, which has been absent for several days.

its a record! :lol:

Guy's far from perfect (as are we all), but, let's face it, Madonna's not going to get rid of him. He's negotiated her through two of the highest grossing tours of all time, the first major 360 deal and he's orchestrated what is shaping up to be the highest grossing tour by a solo artist in history. People may not like the way he's handled Madonna's refusal to do any additional promo for MDNA, but he's helped to ensure that she is still a highly profitable artist and able to sell well over a million concert tickets before the tour has even started. Loathe him all you like, but Madonna herself seems to like his work. As for being a "yes man", hasn't Madonna complained about all the work that Guy makes her do? Doesn't sound like a "yes man" to me...

I don't think that has much to do with his "abilities" to negociate. To me all this amazing accomplishments are due to the fact that Madonna is still a force in music business because of her long career full of hits across many generations. She is profiting on the name that she built over those 30 years and honestly that would happen regardless Guy Oseary's management.

I don't think that has much to do with his "abilities" to negociate. To me all this amazing accomplishments are due to the fact that Madonna is still a force in music business because of her long career full of hits across many generations. She is profiting on the name that she built over those 30 years and honestly that would happen regardless Guy Oseary's management.

So why bother with a manager at all, if the Madonna juggernaut would be just fine without it...?

No, but his latest actions have reignited the "DOWN WITH GUY O!" debate, which has been absent for several days. No one was complaining about Guy when they had dozens of rehearsal clips to watch. He's taken them down, so now people are back to wanting him gone.

It's called 'managing upwards'. He's done what he needs to keep her happy, not us - No. 1 album worldwide that's currently in the top five best selling albums this year, sold-out massive tour, new business ventures. Madonna's never cared about her fan club etc. I'd expect she'd want all clips removed to not spoil the surprise and she knows it keeps us wanting more. He's laughing all the way to the bank.

um well without those videos the born this way craze would have started with the launch of her worldtour and now its happening a few days upfront.. everyone knows it already, so the focus of the opening can go to the intro & show itself etc. so in that way i think the rehearsal clips did a good thing.. thats how I see it anyway.

Yes, I think this is the same woman from the S&ST. I'm not sure what other tours she's been on with M or if M has used other stand-ins before her for other tours.

In the bonus of CT dvd we can see Madonna watching the show from the audience with a stand in doing her part in the stage.