MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

When she said that I think she meant choreography + costumes. It's not like she won't perfom GMAYL on tour so as not to repeat herself. She most definitely will.

Vogue (SuperBowl mix) would be LIFE :wow:

maybe you are right, although I liked the Vogue theme and the transition to music

I will miss music, because I liked the mash-up with lfmao too, it was very refreshing, one of the best mash-ups after the COAD-version!

I am surprised Madonna is not singing any "normal" song like she did on Re-invetion and Lament

The Mtribe admins said there's nothing from the first album, and there's one song from Hard Candy. So it's fake.

Yes, it's just regurgitated shit from every other setlist posted.

The Mtribe admins said there's nothing from the first album, and there's one song from Hard Candy. So it's fake.

And there is no chance at all that she added a few songs or changed around a few things or are they the holy ground of all Madonna knowledge at all time? (even though they refuse to share more than one exclusive to the fans?)

Guest groovyguy

Madonnachile leaked REAL SETLIST!!!!!

INTRO (Kalakan singing, gregorian music and religion scenes)

Girl Gone Wild (chained Madonna falls to the ground and start praying while the Material Girl dancers appear)

Gang Bang (Madonna turns bad and dangerous, she shoots her dancers)

Revolver (Mix by David Guetta, Lil Wayne in the backdrop)

Papa Dont Preach (Violin sound,and Madonna changes again)

BEST FRIEND (Interlude, Heartbeat mix)

Hung Up (2012 version, mix with Love Spent)

Love Spent (Acoustic version with kalakan)

I Dont Give A (Guitar)

Express Yourself (Slacklining; Electro version)

Give Me All Your Luvin (Special MDNA Remix)

JUSTIFY MY LOVE (Interlude- controversial video; will be awesome, be prepared)

Open Your Heart (Kalakan remix)

Masterpiece (Madonna in the middle of the stage, romantic backdrop)

Im Sinner (Mix with Cyberraga)

Vogue (Superbowl full version)

NOBODY KNOWS ME (Mega dance interlude)

Turn Up The Radio (album version)

Bedtime Story (2012 Version)

Like a Virgin (Madonna singing with a piano)

Some Girls (only girls in this number)

Im Addicted (Big Party on the stage)

CELEBRATION ENCORE

Like a Prayer (Short version but unforgettable)

Everybody (dance mix with Holiday)

Celebration (Grand Closing)

Hope this is the real deal. And if it, then Louis was not bullshitting about what he heard.

And there is no chance at all that she added a few songs or changed around a few things or are they the holy ground of all Madonna knowledge at all time? (even though they refuse to share more than one exclusive to the fans?)

They've been incredibly reliable in the past, I don't see why they wouldn't be this time? Their post matches up exactly to the setlist m.d.n.a posted, and the info collectors (who have the rehearsal sets) have leaked. As of this moment, there is nothing from the first album, and there is no Love Spent.

Girl Gone Wild (chained Madonna falls to the ground and start praying while the Material Girl dancers appear)

I Dont Give A (Guitar)

Express Yourself (Slackiling; Electro version)

CELEBRATION ENCORE

Hope this is the real deal. And if it, then Louis was not bullshitting about what he heard.

I really hope this is the final setlist, I really hope mdna & tribe are wrong, and we will have this setlist the 30th... Too good, every song seem in their places, it's really logical if you take a look hung up & love spent, i'm a sinner & vogue, everybody & celebration, like a virgin & some girls... Damn I wish it's true

If the setlist is real, this will come as a real surprise for fans because the last time she performed it (properly) was at the Brits back in 95....and from what we've heard about JML, it sounds absolutely fantastic. I can't wait till opening night.

Ok I just checked for the first time this madonna chile website, and they already post a new setlist... Probably bul*** but if this was true, I'll probably have a stroke. They say it's come fro MTV News (????) from a reliable source. They just ask themselves where are ganb banb & open your heart... As every source is confirming them.

Un nuevo setlist nos presenta MTV News, el cúal segun ellos viene de una fuente muy confiable.

Se ve genial no creen?, pero donde quedan las canciones confirmadas que estarán en el setlist como "Gang Bang" y "Open Your Heart"?

MDNA Tour Setlist:

-Video intro: Erotica/Justify My Love

-Girl Gone Wild

-I'm A Sinner

-Express Yourself

-Dress You Up

-Physical Attraction

-Video interlude: Some Girls

-Causing A Commotion

-I'm Addicted

-Angel

-Beautiful Killer

-Secret

-Video interlude: Gang Bang

-Die Another Day

-I Don't Give A

-4 Minutes

-Love Spent

-Masterpiece

-Video interlude: Holiday (2012 remix)

-Give Me All Your Luvin

-Deeper And Deeper

-Take A Bow/Falling Free

-Music

-Turn Up The Radio

Guest ditaluver

I Dont Give A (Guitar)

Express Yourself (Slacklining; Electro version)

CELEBRATION ENCORE

'

this i love. I will fork over all sorts of cash to see this! hahahaha

pleasssseeeeeeee be right

Ok I just checked for the first time this madonna chile website, and they already post a new setlist... Probably bul*** but if this was true, I'll probably have a stroke. They say it's come fro MTV News (????) from a reliable source. They just ask themselves where are ganb banb & open your heart... As every source is confirming them.

Un nuevo setlist nos presenta MTV News, el cúal segun ellos viene de una fuente muy confiable.

Se ve genial no creen?, pero donde quedan las canciones confirmadas que estarán en el setlist como "Gang Bang" y "Open Your Heart"?

MDNA Tour Setlist:

-Video intro: Erotica/Justify My Love

-Girl Gone Wild

-I'm A Sinner

-Express Yourself

-Dress You Up

-Physical Attraction

-Video interlude: Some Girls

-Causing A Commotion

-I'm Addicted

-Angel

-Beautiful Killer

-Secret

-Video interlude: Gang Bang

-Die Another Day

-I Don't Give A

-4 Minutes

-Love Spent

-Masterpiece

-Video interlude: Holiday (2012 remix)

-Give Me All Your Luvin

-Deeper And Deeper

-Take A Bow/Falling Free

-Music

-Turn Up The Radio

This one looks like a rehash of old ones from weeks ago. Dress You Up and Angel?

They've been incredibly reliable in the past, I don't see why they wouldn't be this time? Their post matches up exactly to the setlist m.d.n.a posted, and the info collectors (who have the rehearsal sets) have leaked. As of this moment, there is nothing from the first album, and there is no Love Spent.

I'm not saying Madonnatribe is not reliable, Im saying that they talked about this setlist since last week, and it's still almost 3 weeks before the first show. Unless they have up-the-minute updates, its still possible she may add or switch around songs.

Papa Don't Preach performance is only 1:30 long.

Yup! That's what Madonnarama meant by 'edited version of Papa Don't Preach' in their first setlist report.

I forecast a MELTDOWN thread right now. I like short performances. Like Lament on RIT

:wow:

Hmmm...I'm sure a 1 1/2 min long PDP will make sense in the context of the show but...DAMN! She pisses me off sometimes with that stuff!! Just sing the damn song...lol. Rather her not do it at all if it's gonna be all butchered to hell. Obviously I don't mind the reinventions of her songs but when she just cock teases with little snippets like that, it's irritating!!

Like OYH "swell" in DWT and then again the little "snippet" in Frozen during S&S....yet we are STILL waiting for a REAL OYH performance, 11 years after we were first teased!! :rant:

AND she did an "edited" version of PDP on RIT. Just SING IT WOMAN!!! It's one of your biggest, most well known classics that will get everyone in the place on their feet.

Sorry....I haven't had enough coffee yet today. :lol:

This reinforces the indication that this concert will be a theatrical show. She will probably sing a few lines of this song fitting in the context of the transgression theme like part of the story she is telling us.

This reinforces the indication that this concert will be a theatrical show. She will probably sing a few lines of this song fitting in the context of the transgression theme like part of the story she is telling us.

Yes that is the only logical explanation....similar to Lament in RIT. I have to say I am excited that this is looking like it could be one of her more theatrical shows. It's been a while now since DWT so I'm ready for pretentiousdonna to return....although from the sounds of the setlist, it does seem more geared to the masses than the DWT setlist.