MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS]

IslandBreeze

I posted some new links to it in the media section as depositfile was getting overloaded.

Very Mika!

I was to say that!!! #MadonnaramaStyle

It's good, though that the tour seems to start dark and get progressively lighter, ending on an up note.

There are things I wish were on here (I can't quite believe "Love Spent" has been left in the cold), and a few I wish were off (really only "Candy Shop" and "Revolver" bug me as tone-deaf choices). Some will carp about "Human Nature" getting yet another live performance (in truth, it's not a favorite of mine), but it is excitingly placed, and others are sick of "Like a Prayer," to which I say: "It's arguably her best-ever song." (For me, "Into the Groove" is her best, but "Like a Prayer" is right up there.)

Loved reading your well-thought appreciations. I agree that some choices are rather odd while others inexplicable (if there truly is no Love Spent and she ends with Celebration ), but it's always this way.

In my ideal world this tour would've included only Erotica, American Life and Like a Prayer cuts (along with MDNA of course)---and then only two or three selected bonafide hits (outside of whatever hits can be found in those albums). But there's a reason why I'm not a career manager, I guess ;)

Hold me like your money

Tell me that your want me

Spend your love on me

Spend your love on me

vs.

Get up outta your seat

Come on up to the dance floor

I got something so sweet

Come on up to the front door

I mean, really, M. :bad:

Candy shop??? OMFG Nooooo PLEASE. Many other non-single tracks that has been performed (Impresive Instant, Candy perfume girl, Forbidden Love, Like it or not, etc.) which are great, will never be performed again... But We will have this crap twice right after the previous... OMFG Dead.

"Candy Shop" as a first single would have killed the album even harder. Thank God she didn't get her way. "Give me All Your Luvin'" is this album's "Candy Shop" though I guess. Well done, First Single Choosedonna! :rotfl:

"Candy Shop" as a first single would have killed the album even harder. Thank God she didn't get her way. "Give me All Your Luvin'" is this album's "Candy Shop" though I guess. Well done, First Single Choosedonna! :rotfl:

Did you know those were her favourites of her previous albums...

Music: Impressive Instant (Promo Single, considered to be performed on S&S)

American Life: Nobody Knows Me (Promo Single, Second song on Re-Invention Tour (First song of the promoting album), Interlude on MDNA Tour)

Confesssion on a Dance Floor: Future Lovers (Promo Single, Tour Opener)

Hard Candy: Candy Shop (Suggested by M as first single, Tour Opener, considered to be performed on MDNA Tour)

MDNA: Gang Bang

I think we don't have to worry about never hearing Future Lovers and Impressive Instant again, because we will...