Tour Stage set-up

promise to try

I read a raving review of her show in my country just the other week (the review also bashed M and brit in their headline) :crazy:

Didn't she do a version of "Like a Flower" with Italian lyrics or something?

Has she fixed her nose yet?

I'm surprised by how much enjoyment you get out of female pop star shit-stirring. You've been doing it for years, and still going.

Anyway, you should think of the forum and not just yourself. Not everyone enjoys going into a thread that is about a certain topic and running into your typical pop star shit stirring. At least leave that at the lounge.

Excuse me? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Laura Pausini is a local star in Italy just like Shakira is in Latin America. In the same way that Najwa Karam is in the Middle East. Just like Kylie is in the UK and Oz. In the same way that David Hasselhoff is in Germany. etc. etc.

Excuse me? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Laura Pausini is a local star in Italy just like Shakira is in Latin America. In the same way that Najwa Karam is in the Middle East. Just like Kylie is in the UK and Oz. In the same way that David Hasselhoff is in Germany. etc. etc.

Give it a rest already, everywhere you go you just go on and on with the same crap.

but i do agree that her stadiums stages are too small compared to U2 or Rolling Stnoes

That's because their tours are tailor made for stadiums only. M is always stadiums & arenas.

Reductive stage of the REAL DEAL.

I'm glad this not Madonna's stage.

I think this stage looks great. What's wrong with it? I'm sure if it was the stage everyone would be going wild about it. The triangle and pit area at the front are very similar to the plans we've been seeing.

And let's face it, most of her stages are pretty much the same since the Virgin Tour. High platform at the back, staircases down middle and side, long walkway and mini stage at the end or variations thereof.

Really, I'm not that fussed as it's the choreography, outfits and production that defines the tour. So long as I can see and hear this time, that's all I want!

The overall concept of the stage is perfectly fine, but the way its executed with the white and cheesy elements kind of make it look cheap.. also way too small.

Yep...and that random frame thing around the screens. Just awful

Yep...and that random frame thing around the screens. Just awful

It works for Laura though. Some of her single covers have had a similar design. I used to like her a few years ago. She got about 1,000 plays on my last.fm.

Guest groovyguy

Is that Hahn-Bin with the violin for Falling Free? :dramatic:

Probably but can't tell from behind.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7Z7Q6l1uGXbdOozDDKO_z9BlRZEY_f2h7lFWNImoeaQFztEMg