Tour Stage set-up

promise to try

I'm intrigued because it seems that there will be two "layers" of screens - three smaller ones in the center and then one huge one in the back...

The smaller ones are likely going to move around throughout the show.

i am pretty sure they'll have two stages - one for a stadium and the other for an arena - opposed to most artists or her ss tour that had twice the same stage, not big enough for most stadiums.

Cool pic! I also put some in the JPG costume thread from the other day that may have some clues.

Just read that the pit has been named The Golden Triangle..so I didn't win with my much superior title of The Nucleus :doofus:

Anyway, do we think this name is just a throwaway or it has meaning relevant to the theme of the tour?

I guess that answers my question then :lmao:

Bitch just doesn't give a flying fuck does she. Put that in your pipe and smoke it world :queenbitch:

Most of the world's heroin came from the Golden Triangle

I hope there'll be more drug references, and maybe in a clearer way as well because if you don't get the reference, its a pretty lousy name ;)

Are those photos? I can't tell. Hmmmmm. Not sure that I like that. It's a bit Britney.....and looks kind of small. I like the schematic from the newspaper with the huge screens better.

people should really start mentioning sources when they post something (on twitter i mean, not here per se)

Hey look, on twitter they said Madonna's stage. It looked very similar from the sketches, so I posted. Sorry if this not truth. I'm not the first to post fake rumours and certaninly not the last. I'm dying for news and I thought you would like to see that too. I came here to know and share Madonna news and facts because I love her. Sorry if I bothered you.

Hey look, on twitter they said Madonna's stage. It looked very similar from the sketches, so I posted. Sorry if this not truth. I'm not the first to post fake rumours and certaninly not the last. I'm dying for news and I thought you would like to see that too. I came here to know and share Madonna news and facts because I love her. Sorry if I bothered you.

thats why I literally added: on twitter. ;) i very carefully wrote it like that so you wouldn't feel personally attacked. people often write things there without adding a source but it gets picked up easily and people think its official.

thats why I literally added: on twitter. ;) i very carefully wrote it like that so you wouldn't feel personally attacked. people often write things there without adding a source but it gets picked up easily and people think its official.

Okay now I love you back! :inlove:

thats from laura pausini.. her stage is VERY similar.

I'm surprised Laura tours with such a big stage. Its not big for M, but it does look big for Laura.

Laura Pausini?

She's like the Italian version of Shakira, isn't she? Local star kind of thing. Big in her own country so she can have a reasonable budget.

I'm surprised by how much enjoyment you get out of female pop star shit-stirring. You've been doing it for years, and still going.

Anyway, you should think of the forum and not just yourself. Not everyone enjoys going into a thread that is about a certain topic and running into your typical pop star shit stirring. At least leave that at the lounge.

Laura Pausini?

She's like the Italian version of Shakira, isn't she? Local star kind of thing. Big in her own country so she can have a reasonable budget.

I read a raving review of her show in my country just the other week (the review also bashed M and brit in their headline) :crazy: