Tour Stage set-up

promise to try

there have been some rumours that the stage is in the middle of the stadium, http://perezhilton.com/2012-04-03-madonna-world-tour-stage-revealed#.T4TOktmsi So, instead of in the left or the right side...if this is true, some of the tickets that were supposed to be good, are rubbish!!! following the supposed stage plan from Israel, how come the VIP people are not closer than people in the pit?? now, that would be a total robbery!

there have been some rumours that the stage is in the middle of the stadium, http://perezhilton.com/2012-04-03-madonna-world-tour-stage-revealed#.T4TOktmsi So, instead of in the left or the right side...if this is true, some of the tickets that were supposed to be good, are rubbish!!! following the supposed stage plan from Israel, how come the VIP people are not closer than people in the pit?? now, that would be a total robbery!

Interesting that she's decided to retire the catwalk for this tour. If true of course having a theater-in-the-round setup.

VIP means better treatment, and usually a special designated area. But it doesn't mean front row per sé.

It's usually drinks/food seperate entrance extra space all in a GOOD spot.

VIP means better treatment, and usually a special designated area. But it doesn't mean front row per sé.

It's usually drinks/food seperate entrance extra space all in a GOOD spot.

and a good place too, at least in in spain, if you have a VIP ticket it´s a very good place (golden circle seated+ drinks and food.But, if the set up is the one that I have put there, pit people, and people with cheaper tickets are in front of other people in the golden circle.In my case, in france, if they put the stage like that, I will have more people standing in front of my that in the usual way...in fact, they may change all the seats, because with that set up I won´t see anything!

That type of setup is great for a concert because at times she can be up front and the dancers on the sides.

sfx6553.jpg

The Mexican and Colombia stage has the triangle catwalk in the center. I guess it's going to be the definitive stage

Birmingham + Tel Aviv's got the pit too now.

Does that mean all venues get it? Cause I really wonder how one's gonna get access to it then... seeing as how I have GC-tickets :(

Just to be 100% certain: you cannot purchase pit tickets, correct? there seems to quite some room for pit ticket holders. i'm surprised icon isn't giving away more than one (just for the winning pit name). radio contests could give away a few, but I hope they'll find other ways of sharing them, for example via social media networks

Do you remember that cowboy that went round the stadium picking people out of the crowd to stand in the pit for RIT? I saw him at Earl's Court. Didn't get picked :(

Do you remember that cowboy that went round the stadium picking people out of the crowd to stand in the pit for RIT? I saw him at Earl's Court. Didn't get picked :(

:shock:

anyways, I guess the first people getting in will be the ones in the pit, is fair enough...and I can´t wait to see the actual stage: everything seems so far!!!

You can't buy pit tickets. There seem to be several pit tickets contests going on (?) and Guy has been giving away pit tickets on Twitter, plus at the Truth or Dare thing (and remember the Ticketmaster contests in the US where 25 (?) people will be getting 2 tickets for each venue). I think there will be more of that as time goes on.

Edited by Louise Oriole

You can't buy pit tickets. There seem to be several pit tickets contests going on (?) and Guy has been giving away pit tickets on Twitter, plus at the Truth or Dare thing (and remember the Ticketmaster contests in the US where 25 (?) people will be getting 2 tickets for each venue). I think there will be more of that as time goes on.

Excuse me, but in Colombia we had Pit Tickets. They were sold out in 15 minutes. Around 500 USD.

Excuse me, but in Colombia we had Pit Tickets. They were sold out in 15 minutes. Around 500 USD.

Pit-inside the triangle that's in the stage?? Or the equivalent of "Golden Circle" in Europe? I have not heard of any pit tickets selling prior to that, maybe it's something different for S American shows?

Edited by Louise Oriole

Pit-inside the triangle that's in the stage?? Or the equivalent of "Golden Circle" in Europe? I have not heard of any pit tickets selling prior to that, maybe it's something different for S American shows?

Inside the triangle

Inside the triangle

Perhaps it's impossible to orchestrate competitions for all of the pits. Actually, so far is it just the US? Guy only seems to run promotional activities in the US now. I did the Truth or Dare competition and that turned out to be US only too! :(

I don't think I wanna b in the pit. Especially if it has the glass thingy round it..it looked really uncomfortable on rit.

I agree, you'd get a much better view of the whole stage if you where in front of the triangle, not in the pit.

I hope that's a fake. Unimpressed . SO bored of vdo screens.