MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

*old school resisting*

So is it the massive embarrassment and cringe fest many were expecting?

I always hae faith in the bitch but I shan't be hearing a thing in full until

Monday .

Yes I know, but my tradition of a fresh Madonna CD on first day on sale must continue

So far GGW seems the weakest track to me!

Very thankful to report that GGW is the Did You Do It of this album. YES that's how much better the other tracks are.

I love Did You Do It.

Excuse me if I spent the past 12 days trying to explain the MDNA is a fucking awesome album :-)

I've been called in all sorts of ways because of the things I wrote, but definetly the best compliment was that mine was shit coming from madonna's "newer, fiercer, camper audience".

I have a feeling that if TUTR was released instead of GGW, we would all be saying "OMG!!! GGW IS THE SONG OF LIFE!!! WHY WASN'T THIS RELEASED!!!?!?"

just a thought.

either way...this album is EPIC

Yes I know, but my tradition of a fresh Madonna CD on first day on sale must continue

Me too. Waiting till Monday.

Turn Up The Radio trending worldwide on Twitter (a few minutes ago Gang Bang was trending, too). LOVES IT!!!

MDNA IZ HERE!! :dramatic:

Its a TRAGEDY TUTR wasn't the lead single. The start of this era would have been SO different

TUTR is ok but I think it would make a weak single. She needs a ball busting track and that is 'Gang Bang'.

I'm currently enjoying 'I'm A Sinner' :p It's got a RoL hippy rebellion vibe. Ooh it's just gone all Asian!