MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

when someone said THIS IS CLEARLY THE ONLY RECORD THAT SHE IS GOING BACK TO HER ROOTS they were right.

Very early Madonna (Otto Von Wernherr and "Wild Dancing), Debbie Harry, Depeche Mode and TUTR sounds like a updated Video Killed The Radio Star and some retro sounds with a modern twist makes this an absolutely brilliant record. Finally she dares and use different vocal ranges.

:thumbsup: GODDONNA and the album of the second decade of the 21st century

Could someone PLEASE post I Fucked Up? I wasn't gonna download it when it came out, but since the whole album is pretty much out, I figure why not. I can't find a link for it though! Anyone? :)

Could someone PLEASE post I Fucked Up? I wasn't gonna download it when it came out, but since the whole album is pretty much out, I figure why not. I can't find a link for it though! Anyone? :)

it's in neutrocks zip file.

:thumbsup::bow::thumbsup::bow::thumbsup::bow::thumbsup::bow::thumbsup::bow:

You can feel her emotions like never before. There's a free spirit vibe and a fuck off attitude I love what I do here that makes this album the perfect addiction.

I got this as a present today and I couldn't resist. Flip's totally pleased ladies and gentleman.

I'm really loving B-day Song. It's just fun. Very Austin Powers indeed.

I'm labouring a point but I prefer this to GGW. What were they thinking?

Beautiful Killer purlease!!!!!!!!!

when someone said THIS IS CLEARLY THE ONLY RECORD THAT SHE IS GOING BACK TO HER ROOTS they were right.

Very early Madonna (Otto Von Wernherr and "Wild Dancing), Debbie Harry, Depeche Mode and TUTR sounds like a updated Video Killed The Radio Star and some retro sounds with a modern twist makes this an absolutely brilliant record. Finally she dares and use different vocal ranges.

It's the album of the decade millennium!!!!!

I am so beyond Proud of Madonna for her work on this album. She got the PERFECT producers for this. Added some new collaborations but brought Orbit in to smooth it over.

Its just a perfect Madonna album. end of story...

As ya'll say, IM IN A GAY COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!