MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

Guest FrozenEyes

Because her lyrics have been shit since ROL. I was hoping this album would have been different though, since many of the lyrics are really personal.

The only shit lyrics came from Hard Candy so not sure what you're talking about.

Is this the standard edition booklet... or deluxe?

The Standard edition will featured an illustrated 8 page booklet while the Deluxe will spoil the fans with a stunning 20 page one.

i can't help but sing 'i'm gonna wake up yes and no' when the lyrics starts in beautiful killer, it just has that die another day vibe at the start lol.

I cannot fucking believe we STILL DON'T HAVE THE DELUXE ALBUM IN HQ! It's almost Wednesday morning in Germany right now, the album is out this Friday here, in 2 (!) days. How did they prevent it from leaking until now, I don't know but great job Demonna!

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I cannot fucking believe we STILL DON'T HAVE THE DELUXE ALBUM IN HQ! It's almost Wednesday morning in Germany right now, the album is out this Friday here, in 2 (!) days. How did they prevent it from leaking until now, I don't know but great job Demonna!

People might be a little gun shy after what happened with the GMAYL leak (the arrest, etc.).

People might be a little gun shy after what happened with the GMAYL leak (the arrest, etc.).

I know but I still thought (hoped) there would be someone in this world who is NOT AFRAID of her and would just leak it by now. I guess not. :lmao::scared:

You make a great point about it not truly leaking. The files we all have are ripped from the streaming. So essentially, it didn't leak since obvious AOL was given permission to stream the album. So yeah, we got so-so quality files from the stream, but I really don't count it as a leak since there was an official streaming beforehand.

You make a great point about it not truly leaking. The files we all have are ripped from the streaming. So essentially, it didn't leak since obvious AOL was given permission to stream the album. So yeah, we got so-so quality files from the stream, but I really don't count it as a leak since there was an official streaming beforehand.

I don't remember any major artist who managed to keep the real deal under wraps for so long.

Guest dittie

Thank you so much, now I can listen to it. Those Skype noises were a real shame. Can't wait to get mine tomorrow @ midnight Aussie time.