MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

THE ALBUM OF THE DECADE CENTURY

She spans the '60s to the '10s with this record. I mean from Jesus Christ Superstar, everything.

She must have heard about that last one being the supposed "album of the decade", so what does she do? Makes the ALBUM OF 6 DECADES. :wow::lol:

Ironically I am ADDICTED to "I'm Addicted". SUCH An Amazing heavy electro/disco Thumper.

THIS SONG IS EVERYTHING. If DJs dont spin this at clubs ASAP, they aren't DJs.

What I don't get is they have an amazing album, probably one of her best so why on earth aren't the PROMOTING THE FUCK OUT OF IT?

They will once it's available. Promotion without product is just a waste and frustrates the public.

Ironically I am ADDICTED to "I'm Addicted". SUCH An Amazing heavy electro/disco Thumper.

THIS SONG IS EVERYTHING. If DJs dont spin this at clubs ASAP, they aren't DJs.

SERIOUSLY! I think I might like it more than Gang Bang :nocomment:

Every time a new Madonna album comes out, there are always 1-2 songs that I immediately dismiss and don't enjoy...

I CANNOT (for the life of me) FIND a single song on this album that I don't want to listen to on REPEAT!

A+ Madge.....A+

What I don't get is they have an amazing album, probably one of her best so why on earth aren't the PROMOTING THE FUCK OUT OF IT?

Relax. I think MDNA will be a slow burner...after listening to some of the leaked tracks there are so many possible singles here.

She spans the '60s to the '10s with this record. I mean from Jesus Christ Superstar, everything.

She must have heard about that last one being the supposed "album of the decade", so what does she do? Make the ALBUM OF 6 DECADES. :wow::lol:

:rotfl:

M D N A

:tigger:

TRUTH. It's so vibrant and colorful. I can even see where GGW fits into the puzzle.

Even GMAYL makes sense in context too, when you hear the '60s vibes of "I'm a Sinner" and "BDay Song."

It really is like Ray of Light on steroids (or MDMA). :wow:

I just hope that the general public will appreciate it. All she needs is some radio support to showcase the full flavours of the album; and potentially it could be really big with the tour as well going into 2013. There are at least 3-4 more singles on there. Let's hope so anyway.

Beverly Hills

@getunconscious

@ladygaga Wow...you heard MDNA? It's a TRUE masterpiece of modern music. Aural perfection. As you're such a fan I guess you know...