MDNA Album Thread

Butter9

My feelings are that he's probably one of the people posting here :demonic:

I remember he once (or more times even) posted rare pictures that only were shared here, or old magazine covers/interviews. im not sure what it was exactly, but the same day he posted it aswell.. it wouldnt surprise me at all

ill wait till someone uploads the clips cause I absolutely REFUSE to go to that site. I have morals. regardless of new M music.

that guy is VILE

he is one of the biggest internet bullies and I HATE that M shows him any love whatsoever.

:clap:

I remember he once (or more times even) posted rare pictures that only were shared here, or old magazine covers/interviews. im not sure what it was exactly, but the same day he posted it aswell.. it wouldnt surprise me at all

I believe he has a username here, but hasn't posted

He's one of the biggest hypocrites on the web, I've sworn a long time ago to never to set foot on his website ever again and have managed to keep that promise for the past 3 to 4 years! And I don't plan on changing that now! I'm sure the clips will be posted within seconds on other websites, so I'll go there instead of giving him one onceof traffic or attention!!

Guest ditaluver

He's one of the biggest hypocrites on the web, I've sworn a long time ago to never to set foot on his website ever again and have managed to keep that promise for the past 3 to 4 years! And I don't plan on changing that now! I'm sure the clips will be posted within seconds on other websites, so I'll go there instead of giving him one onceof traffic or attention!!

:thumbsup: same here. havent been there since around the time madonna sent that video of her vaccumming on the set of GITM.

listening to thee 60 sec. snippets will ruin the excitment of listening to the entire album in its entirity. we have waited four years, sure u can wait a few more weeks..

I agree. I'm not here for 60 sec clips.

Guest Not4Pussies

Im not going to listen. Can there be a thread especially for the 60 second previews? No spoilers in here.

Im not going to listen. Can there be a thread especially for the 60 second previews? No spoilers in here.

Yes, there needs to be a spoiler thread created pronto!

Yessss! Great description and this is why I love it! Have been waiting for an out and out FAST track from M!

It sounds speeded up. If you listen Cognito remix her vocals sound more normal speed and natural.

I won't lie, I always listen to any leak/ clip/ snippet of new Madonna tracks. I will not torture myself & try waiting... Imma still legally buy the album though :wow:

Exactly.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

i've already got the album on pre-order. 'the SUPERBOWL EDITION' as it was horrendously called on that sheet with all the different MDNA formats listed on it, so either way, i'm going to buy the damn thing. i never ever ever skip buying new madonna. :sassy:

if the album leaks, i can't say i won't listen to it, but i'm definitely going to try my best. 60 seconds clips are fair game though, just like i listened to that megamix of GGW, GMAYL, and TUTR. it's not like <<<--THAT really told us too much anyway, so i'm hoping the same will happen with these clips pigrez is going to be posting. i just want to hear something to hold me over until the album release.

i have changed my mind about giving that fat bastard any site hits though. i'll just wait until it's posted elsewhere.

:thumbsup: same here. havent been there since around the time madonna sent that video of her vaccumming on the set of GITM.

Was that the time when he asked her whether she likes a good dog biscuit or something ? God I hate him. He is a big Bully

and a racist . I remember he called Will.i.am of BEP the N word when they had a fight outside a club or something.

I will wait till someone posts the clips here . Thanks very much.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6650

Here come the Remixes-storm!

MadonnaTribe has heard and can exclusively report some fresh info about the upcoming Madonna releases that will prepare for the launch of MDNA. Are you ready for remixes?

Give Me All Your Luvin'

The long-awaited release of the "Give Me All Your Luvin'" remixes has finally been green-lighted. Expect them to be available as digital downloads from the iTunes music store in the next few days.

Girl Gone Wild

"Girl Gone Wild" will remain an e-single exclusive to North American territories for a little more. As of now the plans are to make it available to the rest of the markets in a couple of weeks' time.

Masterpiece

The plot thickens in Britain as what started as an attempt from Polydor to please the mainstream radio networks has apparently turned into a plan to have "Masterpiece" as an actual UK single.

Remixes are being commissioned, too, and we think this is an excellent news. If you happened to listen to some very well done unofficial remixes floating around the web - based on filtered vocals from the album version - you probably realized the huge potential "Masterpiece" has when it gets to remixing treatment.

Thanks to our Community member londonfan30 for this info.

Lastly, MadonnaTribe has heard that an option has been considered to have the MDNA album sequenced in the same way "Confession" or "You Can Dance" were released.

We didn't have a final word if this will eventually happen, but this definetly adds excitement and anticipation to the release that is now just a bunch of weeks ahead

Girl Gone Wild

"Girl Gone Wild" will remain an e-single exclusive to North American territories for a little more. As of now the plans are to make it available to the rest of the markets in a couple of weeks' time.

Hm... probably to coincide with the video premiere. So excited to see the video.

Here come the Remixes-storm!

MadonnaTribe has heard and can exclusively report some fresh info about the upcoming Madonna releases that will prepare for the launch of MDNA. Are you ready for remixes?

Give Me All Your Luvin'

The long-awaited release of the "Give Me All Your Luvin'" remixes has finally been green-lighted. Expect them to be available as digital downloads from the iTunes music store in the next few days.

Girl Gone Wild

Masterpiece

The plot thickens in Britain as what started as an attempt from Polydor to please the mainstream radio networks has apparently turned into a plan to have "Masterpiece" as an actual UK single.

Remixes are being commissioned, too, and we think this is an excellent news. If you happened to listen to some very well done unofficial remixes floating around the web - based on filtered vocals from the album version - you probably realized the huge potential "Masterpiece" has when it gets to remixing treatment.

Thanks to our Community member londonfan30 for this info.

Lastly, MadonnaTribe has heard that an option has been considered to have the MDNA album sequenced in the same way "Confession" or "You Can Dance" were released.

We didn't have a final word if this will eventually happen, but this definetly adds excitement and anticipation to the release that is now just a bunch of weeks ahead

Amazing, exciting news! Yay! 3 weeks! Let's go!