GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

I'm like

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYYE - EEEEEEEYEYEYEYEYEYEYYYEEEEEEEEEY

Like a girl gone WAHLD

Like a girl gone WAHLD

24 iTunes plays!

2d1sccl.gif

I love how some of you get so emotionally DEVASTATED if someone dislikes a Madonna song :lol:

Not Devastated Just annoyed at all the cry babies and moaners. its fine if some don't like it i don't care but please once you posted your thoughts on you disliking it Move on no need to keep posting the same shit in over over over again.

Average.

Maybe the fumes in the Athens air are causing early onset delirium dear because you're on the other shore all

Whiny squeaky vocals, embarrassing lyrics (DEM 808 DRUMS?), weak melody and dated production. Sounds like a MADONNA SINGLE ALRIGHT.

So WHICH IS IT? :flirt:

I like the song. It's not a classic, but better than GMAYL. It will flop big time in USA, but I expect a better success in Europe. I think today's Madonna just makes music to support her tours, not for artistic values. I'm sure there will be days when she will concentrate on creating great sounds and lyrics too, not just fun pop songs.

I think the version on Vevo channel is a remix. Original might sound better.

Guest Xanthium

Not Devastated Just annoyed at all the cry babies and moaners. its fine if some don't like it i don't care but please once you posted your thoughts on you disliking it Move on no need to keep posting the same shit in over over over again.

Who's doing that? I've been in this thread all day and no one is going on and on about how horrible the song is.

It surely is better than what i expected from the megamix clip. It misses something, like a good bass in the same way GMAYL did not know if it wanted to be surfer rock or generic dance music. The melodies are good, the production not so much. It's very kitschy. Yet i remember the uproar when Vogue was realised (right after the critically acclaimed "Like a prayer" album) people said it was generic, stupid and compared it to another contemporary dance music act at the time Technotronic whom people thought (at the time) was pure shit.

Maybe the fumes in the Athens air are causing early onset delirium dear because you're on the other shore all

So WHICH IS IT? :flirt:

Ugh what a trashy gay thing to do. I'm trying to respect everyone's buzz here and not be a debbie downer. Yes I think the song is crap but I was trying to be diplomatic. Good for you for DIGGING DEEP to find that. You're a real

241190-detective_barbie_carnival_caper_large.jpg

:manson:

i really tried very hard to like it but i couldn't

So did I. And no, I just can't. I still hope this is a sick joke somehow. The only thing I find halfway decent is the bridge. The rest, no. Maybe it's sounding way to similar to the Celebration remix for my taste which keeps me thinking why is she working with those DJs. Yes, they are fun. But let's be real, they are best at remixing. When they come up with original music they usually fail. First Oakenfold and now Benaissi. In all those years she managed to come up with songs that were instantly recognized as Madonna songs, there was a certain signature to them. For the first time I miss that something.

Who's doing that? I've been in this thread all day and no one is going on and on about how horrible the song is.

LOL my bad i should be enjoying the music not trying to dissected, explain why i like it or why i hate it. But what else can WE do? right? like the saying goes: Those Who Can, Do… Those Who Can't, Criticize.

Guest Xanthium

It's good, and it'll grow on me.

I can't lie and say I wouldn't prefer something... innovative, but hey. She's 53, she's making music that's different from what she's done, and she's actually trying. I'll take what I can get.

You see, I don't understand this sentiment. I'm not trying to single you out dnosebapps, just the overall opinion you brought up. I want quality music from all my favorite artists. If I think Madonna is going through the motions or phoning it in, well then that's not something I want or desire. To me, Madonna represents the crème de la crème of pop/dance music.. Sure, she'll have missteps throughout her career ("American Life" was a misstep IMO but at least sonically it was innovative for mainstream pop music) and not everything is gonna be successful or universally loved but I will never just take what I can get.

Guest Xanthium

LOL my bad i should be enjoying the music not trying to dissected, explain why i like it or why i hate it. But what else can WE do? right? like the saying goes: Those Who Can, Do… Those Who Can't, Criticize.

You didn't answer my question.

Ugh what a trashy gay thing to do. I'm trying to respect everyone's buzz here and not be a debbie downer. Yes I think the song is crap but I was trying to be diplomatic. Good for you for DIGGING DEEP to find that. You're a real

241190-detective_barbie_carnival_caper_large.jpg

:manson:

A gay thing to do? You're not affecting anyone's buzz, we all seem divided, but it's silly to be fake.

Guess What????

Girl Gone Wild is officially Oprah Approved!©

24zzn7d.gif

2zzoj6v.jpg

vhbwnr.gif

Oprah-deal-with-it.gif