GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

Ugh what a trashy gay thing to do. I'm trying to respect everyone's buzz here and not be a debbie downer. Yes I think the song is crap but I was trying to be diplomatic. Good for you for DIGGING DEEP to find that. You're a real

241190-detective_barbie_carnival_caper_large.jpg

:manson:

:rotfl: at GISM being exposed by 'Columbo' aka Madfan. :lmao:

This is not my kind of song - I actually think the lyrics are good, but the music is horrid and essentially like everything else on radio now. It lacks the oomph that I am usually drawn to...more house inspired beats. When the first verse starts, I quite enjoy that, but as soon as the chorus kicks in I have to cringe....sorry M, it's just not to my taste :nocomment:

I had avoided the MDNA megamix so I could hear whole tracks when they became officially available. I needed some hope so listened to it and I love Turn Up The Radio...clearly a Solveig track, but it has some bones to it and I like it a lot....there will be something for everyone I suppose :thumbsup:

MadFan the snitch (omg he's such a bad person waaa) pointed out exactly what I mean, you know what I'm talking about. Let's not play dumb. Dropping this now.

Yeah Madfan is pretty groce (I should be able to tell by the gloves and the cosmo drinking with the GURFREN but anyway) but I genuinely have no idea what you mean. I was trying to not SHIT on people's excitement. I actually thought I was doing a DECENT thing. I don't have any problem with expressing my opinions and being attacked but I didn't want to be ITS SHIT out of respect. And I get attacked FOR THAT. Now do you get what I mean by saying I'm over it?

Yeah Madfan is pretty groce (I should be able to tell by the gloves and the cosmo drinking with the GURFREN but anyway) but I genuinely have no idea what you mean. I was trying to not SHIT on people's excitement. I actually thought I was doing a DECENT thing. I don't have any problem with expressing my opinions and being attacked but I didn't want to be ITS SHIT out of respect. And I get attacked FOR THAT. Now do you get what I mean by saying I'm over it?

DEAD @ you trying to read MadFan. How appropriate & catty of you. Can't you defend yourself without making judgements about him, Sir? Youre entitled to your opinion, YES, but why try to make it a personal thing? Lord knows we could make a few negative judgments about you based on your constant SHADY posts.

MEANWHILE

tumblr_lzlliq3K2O1qmb8czo1_500.gif

I FEEL LIKE SINNING.

YOU GOT ME IN THE ZONE,

DJ PLAY MUH FAVORITE SONG.

I like it!! lacking some oooommph though and the bass/beat is kinda weak. A nice mix of Sorry & Get Together!

LMAO @ people expecting it to be a groundbreaking record!!!As someone said earlier, she's Madonna, not Bjork!!! The only groundbreaking record she made were Ray of Light & Music and NONE of her music had set any big trend for the music industry. She's Madonna - the Queen of POP. It's all about pop at its finest, and I think GMAYL/GGW have achieved that.

This song is definitely a club banger! The remix possibilities are endless!! I hope we get a maxi-single with a dozen or so remixes.

Yes, I do agree. I think it has great remix potential. The production on the original is very euro fluff.

However, with previous projects she keeps using the same remixes for each album and if they use the same ones as GMAYL then I think it's another flush.

When is the single supposedly released? It seems odd to release a radio edit to youtube when everyone can nick it straight from there assuming it will be the main mix that is released.

Some mod should close this thread and IsaacHarris should start a new one. Keep it positive Isaac :thumbsup:

:inlove: I JUST CAME TO DANCE, and comment on the new track, NOT my fellow forum members. But hey, thats just me I guess?

tumblr_lzcnjo6fVL1qjvyspo1_500.gif

I GOT THAT BURNING HOT DESI-I-I-I-IIRE!

Guest Not4Pussies

The personal comments/ attacks are great and all, but ladies... Let's hit the Gay Clubs this Friday night as a united front & request GGW. :wow: I can picture it already;

tumblr_lss29f34DG1qa35nlo1_500.gif FAGS GON' WHIIILD

haha :inlove: love it!!

Waaaa waaa Madonna didn't put out Like A Prayer again waaa waaa her career is ova

I don't mind Like A Prayer but I don't love it :)

I hope she does well with this new song, I don't hear a hit at all.

Hopefully I am wrong.

Guest Sinisin

Madonna fans on forums have always been so uptight. from Hung Up - when the snippet was released the FLOOD of complaints was that the lyrics were lifted from LOVE SONG. everyone was bagging. now its a FAN FAVORITE - the go back to song of when she was "last great" :eyeroll:

I have a friend, we will go to a film and when we leave she says, "what was the story trying to say?" one time was for IRON LADY!!! :lol:

DID YOU ENJOY THE FUCKING LAST TWO HOURS OF YOUR LIFE OR NOT YOU STUPID CUNT? WHO CARES WHAT IT MEANT.

i saw a comment that the last song they loved was Hung Up in 2006 - 6 years go. time for that person to get off the lord's bus - they aint got correct change!!!!

:inlove:

I have grown to love you Mr. Whacker. :clap:

Just took about 9 years, :lmao:

Memo to Markm and GSM: stfu

Go back to TheOtherGaga and mince around with that bipolar fairyqueen Riveruptight, there is no room for your melodramatic shit stirring here. I don't buy your whole "MADONNA IS OVA" act for a second, we all know it's just your way of trying to make other ppl share your BLACK CLOUD OF DOOM. that's fine, that's why there's Riverwide's pathetic message board to flounce over to, go diarrhea all over that ghost down, not here.

Regards,

A Pissed off Moderator

Excuse me, what board are you referring to? I dont post on any board with Riverwide. Since when is having an opinion about a Madonna song being melodramatic?

People need to realise that this era is being poorly received by fans and the general public simply because in their opinion the music isn't very good.

I never said she was OVAH but I do think that she doesn't have her finger on the pulse anymore. She used to lead and now she follows.

I guess some of us are disappointed because we know Madonna is capable of more.

Time to chillax.

You should learn to deal with people's opinions better. JUST SAYIN

:manson:

Waaa waaa I wish Madonna could stay relevant while putting out melodic introspective statements of music

THATS WHAT ALBUM TRACKS ARE FOR.

People think she's lost the plot cuz she wants a hit... Hits aren't always gonna sound like the deep pieces of ROLesque aht, especially not in 2012 sorry, at least it's not fucking Justin Timberlake or worse, Max Martin/Guetta