GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

If this song won't be a hit, then I don't know what will tbqh :dazed:

I don't think it will be a hit, sorry. It's good but in the level of GMAYL which is expected since both are part of the same album. :crazy:

The song is ok, but nothing new. It's a better single choice than Give Me All Your Luvin, but it's also very very generic and I'm not a fan of her vocals. She sounds bored. I'm sure the Obit tracks will be amazing anyway.

Mark my words, when you'll hear the FULL TRACK you will pee in your pants for the excitement.

Bitch, get your story straight. Are you amazed or not? Just a few days ago you had to change your pants 10 times cause you heard the song before anyone else, omg. Make up your damn mind.

No. It's obvious she's following the trend she started and obviously it's in her favor.. It's just a coincidence( or good timing) that every artist has now incorporated club/dance music into mainstream "pop." I definitely prefer it over any garbage on the radio. This is Madonna-Pop.

Ok, but surely it's time then for something new or to take it to the next level (whatever that may be)

That's what MADONNA is all about.

Since when does happy, fun, and joyous have to equal bad? Dance music CAN have intelligent lyrics with gorgeous, euphoric melodies. Just listen to Pet Shop Boys and Robyn. They are MASTERS of the genre.

Or Gaga! :crazy: NOOOOOOOOOOT :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna fans on forums have always been so uptight. from Hung Up - when the snippet was released the FLOOD of complaints was that the lyrics were lifted from LOVE SONG. everyone was bagging. now its a FAN FAVORITE - the go back to song of when she was "last great" :eyeroll:

I have a friend, we will go to a film and when we leave she says, "what was the story trying to say?" one time was for IRON LADY!!! :lol:

DID YOU ENJOY THE FUCKING LAST TWO HOURS OF YOUR LIFE OR NOT YOU STUPID CUNT? WHO CARES WHAT IT MEANT.

i saw a comment that the last song they loved was Hung Up in 2006 - 6 years go. time for that person to get off the lord's bus - they aint got correct change!!!!

Madonna fans on forums have always been so uptight. from Hung Up - when the snippet was released the FLOOD of complaints was that the lyrics were lifted from LOVE SONG. everyone was bagging. now its a FAN FAVORITE - the go back to song of when she was "last great" :eyeroll:

I have a friend, we will go to a film and when we leave she says, "what was the story trying to say?" one time was for IRON LADY!!! :lol:

DID YOU ENJOY THE FUCKING LAST TWO HOURS OF YOUR LIFE OR NOT YOU STUPID CUNT? WHO CARES WHAT IT MEANT.

i saw a comment that the last song they loved was Hung Up in 2006 - 6 years go. time for that person to get off the lord's bus - they aint got correct change!!!!

I luv you

:lol:

It's like not even funny. Strop trying to act like your this kind of head honcho type of guy that gets "exclusives" before anyone else. No one's buying it anymore.

THANKYOU SWEET JESUS. I AGREE WITH YOU ON SOMETHING. NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK. how are you btw?

POSITIVEDONNA IS HERE. CUTTING SMILES INTO EVERY FACE SHE PASSES BY.

the-joker.jpg

It's like not even funny. Strop trying to act like your this kind of head honcho type of guy that gets "exclusives" before anyone else. No one's buying it anymore.

Why would you think that? Jared is always the LAST to know, trust me.

:lmao:

No. It's obvious she's following the trend she started and obviously it's in her favor.. It's just a coincidence( or good timing) that every artist has now incorporated club/dance music into mainstream "pop." I definitely prefer it over any garbage on the radio. This is Madonna-Pop.

GGW is not Madonna pop it's dull lifeless crap.

COADF is Madonna pop.

Guest Pud Whacker

The spoken intro is everything.

tumblr_lzinwzQhwA1qlycwjo1_500.gif

listen, i will be honest when i heard the clip of this and turn up the radio, i remained silent because i was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

now ive heard the entire thing and im LUV'n it!!!

HEY EY EY EY EY

Guest bluejean

:lmao:

And it was a Gwen Stefani knock off. Pretty sure it left Gwen in the dust.

Guest Fukujima

I LOVE IT :inlove:

Can you imagine how fantastic this will sound in the clubs? :drool:

i was just thinking the same :lol:

People are bitching and moaning saying the song is a disaster and are now starting to appreciate the HC era :lmao: i dont know if there's anyone who likes it at tribe. OH WELL

LadyGagatribe you mean. It is not a M's forum anymore, it's a place where people bitch and complain about everything M does while if you try to attack Gaga people will start bully you. I left that place for good, gosh even the owners were posting negative stuff about Madonna :bad: