New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

^ That's pretty damn good too. In fact, yours probably flows better (thematically). :thumbsup:

I just really hope she plays more of the lesser known hits. I mean, I loved "Vogue" on that last tour, but "Music" and "Hung Up" are getting tired.

I do think "Love Spent" and "Don't Tell Me" would fit together pretty well since one starts with a banjo and the other is basically Madonna's version of country music. I could see a weird Louisiana bayou theme running through the show. Maybe throw in some bewitching "Secret" for good measure. Voodoo-donna!

M said she wasn't going to do anything for the tour that she did for the SB. But, we know she's fickle at times.

acko- going back to your page 3 post- a duplicate(or even a near-one) of the last tour's setlist would be very much like some other acts. :D

Guest Sinnerboy

Madonna Rehearsal 10 songs for now with amazing moves the songs are:

1- Gang Bang : Western and blood in this performance

2- Bedtime Story : Madonna dance tango with 2 males in this perfomance

3- Give it 2 Me : 60s groovy twist version and amazing dance

4- Revolver : Madonna and 2 girls are nuns with guns

5- Open Your Heart : nuns and priests are erotic dancers in this espectacular and polemic performance

6- Beautiful Killer : first part of Madonna´s Angels (inspired in charlie´s angels)

7- Im Sinner : second part of Madonna´s Angels

8- Sorry/Get Together : Madonna are movie star (Simulate 60s Cinema)

9- Give Me All Your Luvin : Inocent and Dirty version AMAZING AND EPIC PERFORMANCE

10- Everybody : salsa, pop, rock and tango sounds in this perfomance

SETLIST 23 OR 24 SONGS (Transgression,Madonna´s Angels and Western Blood are sections of tour)

MORE EXCLUSIVES LATER

MTRIBE RUMOR

I know is too soon for "exclusives". We all have seen what this turned out before. But I'm literally wet if this is true. OMG

But I guess this is more wishful thinking.

5- Open Your Heart : nuns and priests are erotic dancers in this espectacular and polemic performance

6- Beautiful Killer : first part of Madonna´s Angels (inspired in charlie´s angels)

9- Give Me All Your Luvin : Inocent and Dirty version AMAZING AND EPIC PERFORMANCE

SETLIST 23 OR 24 SONGS (Transgression,Madonna´s Angels and Western Blood are sections of tour)

MORE EXCLUSIVES LATER

MTRIBE RUMOR

WOOHOO, I KNEW, EVERYBODY HAS TO BE BACK!!! :thumbsup::clap:

MORE EXCLUSIVES LATER

MTRIBE RUMOR

sounds like a rehash...

MORE EXCLUSIVES LATER

MTRIBE RUMOR

Like DAD on RIT. As a concept it just sounds terrible and completely irrelevant too.

'Today is the last'

and left, two, three, dip, twirl...

Like DAD on RIT. As a concept it just sounds terrible and completely irrelevant too.

'Today is the last'

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'll be on Larry Flick's Sirius radio show tomorrow, Thursday, at 9 a.m. EST to discuss the new album from this up-and-coming singer named, I think, Madonna or something?

Keep reading for what I have been told from a trusted pal (who is not vouching for it personally) that this is the current set list (as passed to her by a trusted pal) of Madonna's tour. All I can say is..."If only!"...I'm suspicious because I'd heard "Celebration" was a lock...

Video intro: Erotica/Justify My Love

Girl Gone Wild

I'm A Sinner

Express Yourself

Dress You Up

Physical Attraction

Video interlude: Some Girls

Causing A Commotion

I'm Addicted

Angel

Beautiful Killer

Secret

Video interlude: Gang Bang

Die Another Day

I Don't Give A

4 Minutes

Love Spent

Masterpiece

Video interlude: Holiday (2012 remix)

Give Me All Your Luvin

Deeper And Deeper

Take A Bow/Falling Free

Music

Turn Up The Radio

http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/2012/04/flick-it-up.html

Guest Not4Pussies

i don't know about that setlist Madonna herself said the first section of the tour is dark and violent which is a given that Gang Bang would be part of that section and in the beginning. Plus, 4 Minutes? please no.

also, way too many songs and Erotica/Justify My Love intro? too good to be true

I'll be on Larry Flick's Sirius radio show tomorrow, Thursday, at 9 a.m. EST to discuss the new album from this up-and-coming singer named, I think, Madonna or something?

Keep reading for what I have been told from a trusted pal (who is not vouching for it personally) that this is the current set list (as passed to her by a trusted pal) of Madonna's tour. All I can say is..."If only!"...I'm suspicious because I'd heard "Celebration" was a lock...

Video intro: Erotica/Justify My Love

Girl Gone Wild

I'm A Sinner

Express Yourself

Dress You Up

Physical Attraction

Video interlude: Some Girls

Causing A Commotion

I'm Addicted

Angel

Beautiful Killer

Secret

Video interlude: Gang Bang

Die Another Day

I Don't Give A

4 Minutes

Love Spent

Masterpiece

Video interlude: Holiday (2012 remix)

Give Me All Your Luvin

Deeper And Deeper

Take A Bow/Falling Free

Music

Turn Up The Radio

http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/2012/04/flick-it-up.html

I like this setlist! "Causing A Commotion" and "Angel"?? YES!! :thumbsup:

'Today is the last'

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Let's not forget lil wayne filmed video for the tour and the only song he's featured on is "revolver" and with madonna being such a fan of "gang bang" i don't see her not performing it. I think my ears would bleed hearing DAD, yet again.

Let's not forget lil wayne filmed video for the tour and the only song he's featured on is "revolver" and with madonna being such a fan of "gang bang" i don't see her not performing it. I think my ears would bleed hearing DAD, yet again.

+1

"Everybody" will probably make it to the set list, given the 30-year anniversary. I can't see any of the rumoured set lists pleasing Australian audiences. In 1993, people complained that she played "too many new songs" and "not enough hits"....! S&S was packed full of Australian hits, but she'll probably avoid most of those ones this time around, will cop a pounding from the Australian press and public for not playing the songs they've been waiting 20-30 years to hear, then probably never come back (and everyone will trash the Aussies for being "ungrateful"). People who haven't had the chance to see Madonna live for 20 years (or ever, in the case of younger fans), want to hear her signature tunes - not fan favourites designed to keep those who've seen every show she's ever done happy. Of the set list posted above, the casual fans (who will comprise the bulk of the audience) will know "Music", "Express Yourself", "4 Minutes" and possibly "Dress You Up". Believe me, this will NOT go down well, and Madonna will be accused of ripping off her audience by charging massive prices to watch her perform songs that nobody knows.

Obviously, it's not all about Australia, but her last three tours have had a great balance of big hits/nice surprises for the fans/new material, so it's reasonable to expect that she'll offer something similar this time.

M said she wasn't going to do anything for the tour that she did for the SB. But, we know she's fickle at times.

acko- going back to your page 3 post- a duplicate(or even a near-one) of the last tour's setlist would be very much like some other acts. :D

I thought she was talking about the themes, not the songs themselves...? I'd say "Music" this time around will be an LMFAO mashup. It would be nice to see either "Vogue" or "Like A Prayer" make the set list (I can't see her doing both, unfortunately).