New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

Guest Not4Pussies

Yes thank you :lol::dramatic: omg my pukki is gonna be So Excited Feat. Khia when she closes the show with HELLEBRATION BENNY MIX :shock:

who's your pukki?

i know, but I'm just not into the whole cheap and generic dance shit, especially when we know she has such great songs that would be a lot better (nothing really matters, for example.. or rescue me). performing her Z list songs, so to speak, instead of some of her best and underperformed work isn't something this fan likes to hear ;) .

The only unintended consequence of a possible lack of demand on this tour/album might be that then she finally does a tour for real fans, like Kylie is doing/did.

i know, but I'm just not into the whole cheap and generic dance shit, especially when we know she has such great songs that would be a lot better (nothing really matters, for example.. or rescue me). performing her Z list songs, so to speak, instead of some of her best and underperformed work isn't something this fan likes to hear ;) .

Madonna has said that the way she chooses songs is if they fit into the theme. Revolver with its gun theme fits into the violent them of the first Transgression section with Gang Bang so that is obviously why it's being chosen. It's not my favorite song by her but I think sometimes you can't tell from the setlists how the show will be until you see the show and all the visual imagery. Madonna's tours aren't just about performing certain songs but about a theme and the visual thing as well.

The only unintended consequence of a possible lack of demand on this tour/album might be that then she finally does a tour for real fans, like Kylie is doing/did.

If anything a lack of demand is going to put my pressure on her to do a Greatest hits tour with less new songs and less obscure songs, not a Kylie sort of tour. I consider myself a a "real" fan and although I like hearing some obscure songs and album tracks, there is something exciting about hearing a big hit that everyone sings along with. I just don't see the appeal of a concert with nothing but obscure B-sides, demos etc like Kylie does. A few of those is nice, but a whole night of that is too much. Someone like Madonna is a pop star at her core, so that just seems weird to me.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

and the beat goes on! Posted by Msig - "According to what digitalfreaknyc wrote in the MadonnaTribe forum, the real setlist has been posted on some forum.

When asked whether the four poll-winning songs from Madonna's Facebook page would be performed (Borderline, Like a Virgin, Open Your Heart, Like a Prayer), digitalfreaknyc answered that 3 of them are in the setlist.

Furthermore, he says that "Physical Attraction" isn't in the setlist (anymore?), and that Madonna won't be performing any old singles that haven't been performed on tour before."

http://www.facebook.com/madonnatour2012

and the beat goes on! Posted by Msig - "According to what digitalfreaknyc wrote in the MadonnaTribe forum, the real setlist has been posted on some forum.

When asked whether the four poll-winning songs from Madonna's Facebook page would be performed (Borderline, Like a Virgin, Open Your Heart, Like a Prayer), digitalfreaknyc answered that 3 of them are in the setlist.

Furthermore, he says that "Physical Attraction" isn't in the setlist (anymore?), and that Madonna won't be performing any old singles that haven't been performed on tour before."

LOL can't you just quote Digitalfreak straight ahead?

LOL can't you just quote Digitalfreak straight ahead?

Im sure groovy is just copy/pasting whats on that FB. it's that FB that should just copy/p whatever was literally said on that *other* place. :)

Im sure groovy is just copy/pasting whats on that FB. it's that FB that should just copy/p whatever was literally said on that *other* place. :)

That's the way Roger Friedman's rants are passed as "Forbes say" though

To be honest I think the only reliable source is madonnarama...

I don't fucking wanna hear Music, Ray of Light, Vogue and Like a Prayer again...she needs to give those songs a break!

I'm gonna keep praying for my favourite setlist...

I. TRANSGRESSION

Act of Contrition (Video Introduction)

Girl Gone Wild (contains elements from “Material Girl”)

Revolver

Gang Bang (contains elements from “Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen and

“Bang Bang” by Nancy Sinatra)

Papa Don’t Preach (Edited Version with changed lyrics)

II. ELECTRIC ROCK-A-LOO

Nobody Knows Me (Video Interlude)

I Don’t Give A (Rock Version)

Hung Up

Love Spent

Best Friend (contains elements from “Heartbeat”)

Nothing Really Matters

III. EXSTACITY

Get Together (contains elements from “Drowned World”, “Bedtime Story”

and “Beautiful Stranger”)(Video Interlude)

Impressive Instant

I’m Addicted

Physical Attraction

Justify My Love (2012 William Orbit Remix, contains elements from “I Want You”)

Deeper and Deeper

IV. BASQUE

Intro/Masterpiece

Secret

Open Your Heart (contains elements of “Sagarra Jo” by Kalakan)

Like a Prayer

I’m a Sinner (contains elements from “Gambler” and “Cyber-raga”)

V. WOODSTOCK

Some Girls (contains elements from “She’s Not Me”) (Video Interlude)

Express Yourself (contains elements from “Born This Way” by Lady GaGa)

Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Just Blaze Remix)

Turn Up the Radio

Encore:

Everybody (contains elements from “Hello” by Martin Solveig)

Celebration (Benny Benassi Remix)

To be honest I think the only reliable source is madonnarama...

There is no such thing about "reliable source" this time around. Whoever has listened to the *real* demos IS a reliable source.

i cant believe anyone would say that dont want to her to perform VOGUE...that to me, is a MUST. i think every tour she's performed that...it gets the biggest reaction, it certainly rocked MSG for the REINVENTION TOUR

i cant believe anyone would say that dont want to her to perform VOGUE...that to me, is a MUST. i think every tour she's performed that...it gets the biggest reaction, it certainly rocked MSG for the REINVENTION TOUR

Hardcore fans always eventually get tired of the classics, they prefer new songs. But, classics should remain on the show because the general public and casual fans see those songs as the highlight of the show. Personally, I enjoy a few classics, as long as they don't dominate the show.

Last tour MTribe had all the exclusives, and now Madonnarama are the reliable source for this tour. Me likes.

Remember when MDNA was about to leak and collectors kept bragging about what they had? It's the same thing this time, besides Tribe is not playing the "I'm the best" game. There are way more people who know shit than Madonnarama - it's just that no other website is posting anything this time. And for a reason.