New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

y'all ready for dis?

Act of Contrition on screens

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

Revolver

Papa Dont Preach

Nobody Knows Me (Video interlude)

Love Spent

Hung Up

I Dont Give A

Best Friend

Till Death Do Us Part

Masterpiece (Video Interlude)

Open Your Heart (contains bits of Frozen)

I'm A Sinner

Oh Father

Cherish (accoustic)

Bedtime Story (Video Interlude)

Physical Attraction

Express Yourself (mixed with Born This Way)

Hearbeat (mixed with Vogue)

Who's That Girl (new dance mix)

I'm Addicted (Video Interlude)

Holiday/Celebration

Like a Prayer

Music

Give Me All Your Luvin

That last set list can't be true. It's too good to be true! Till Death do us Part and Oh Father?? It doesn't seem to have as many MDNA songs as you would think she'd do.

I'm still sticking by with what i posted. I know things may change (hope some things will) but what is for certain is justify my love is a new filmed video interlude.

Since everyone's posting the setlist. Here's one I found. It sounds likes it might be true, but I'm not sure. It has to have Falling Free or Take a Bow because they showed pictures of Hahn Bin the violinist.

): Intro: (Religious images, Mafia images, images of the Virgin Mary): Act of Contrition

2) Girl Gone Wild Part One

3) Gang Bang (containing elements of What It Feels Like For A Girl and Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen)

4) Revolver (containing elements of Perry Mason theme and Beautiful Killer leading into song 5)

5) Papa Don't Preach (with lyrics including: Papa Don't Preach, I'm in trouble deep. Papa Don't preach, I've been losing sleep, because daddy I-I-ve shot my baby. I murdered my baby.)

6) Girl Gone Wild Part Two

Video/Dance Interlude: Nobody Knows Me

7) Open Your Heart (New version)

8) Give It 2 Me (with elements of Music and Vogue)

9) Express Yourself (with elements of She's Not Me)

10) Turn Up The Radio

11) I Don't Give A (Rock version)

Video/Dance Interlude: Masterpiece

12) Falling Free/Take A Bow

13) I'm Addicted (with elements of Impressive Instant)

14) Give Me All Your Luvin'

15) Hung Up/Love Spent medley

16) Material Girl/Physical Attraction medley

17) Like A Prayer

Video Interlude: Holiday 2012

18) Ray of Light

19) I'm A Sinner

20) Deeper and Deeper

21) Best Friend (with elements of Heartbeat)

22) Secret

Bedtime Story Video Dance

23) Everybody (with elements of Hello by Dragonette)

24) Celebration

Since everyone's posting the setlist. Here's one I found. It sounds likes it might be true, but I'm not sure. It has to have Falling Free or Take a Bow because they showed pictures of Hahn Bin the violinist.

): Intro: (Religious images, Mafia images, images of the Virgin Mary): Act of Contrition

3) Gang Bang (containing elements of What It Feels Like For A Girl and Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen)

4) Revolver (containing elements of Perry Mason theme and Beautiful Killer leading into song 5)

5) Papa Don't Preach (with lyrics including: Papa Don't Preach, I'm in trouble deep. Papa Don't preach, I've been losing sleep, because daddy I-I-ve shot my baby. I murdered my baby.)

10) Turn Up The Radio

17) Like A Prayer

18) Ray of Light

19) I'm A Sinner

20) Deeper and Deeper

22) Secret

24) Celebration

This is my favourite setlist so far!!!

10) Turn Up The Radio

17) Like A Prayer

18) Ray of Light

19) I'm A Sinner

20) Deeper and Deeper

22) Secret

24) Celebration

Now THIS I like (cut ROL and BF and it's perfect). Although I would LOVE a performance for Some Girls.

:wow: @ PDP

As we previously stated, the MDNA show opens with the Religious Chants intro/backdrop, sung by Kalakan. They are then joined by Madonna for her Act of Contrition right before the Girl Gone Wild number.

Also, a new track that has been added to the setlist is Masterpiece and the trio will be adding some vocals giving the song a very unique feel.

Unlike the album version, it features more violins and we heard Masterpiece could replace Falling Free in the final setlist.

We also can share another information related to what William Orbit tweeted about a week ago… “was just checking out some archive multitrack sessions. Listening to Madonna’s vocals on ‘Cyber Raga’. Wow!”

This isn’t just a coincidence!

Madonna will be performing I’m a Sinner and Cyber Raga mashed up together in one song featuring the Kalakan trio, who are giving it a whole new dimension!

Another song that will feature Kalakan is none other than Like a Prayer!

The trio will be singing the choir part of the song.

Last but not least, Kalakan is also joining Madonna on Celebration, that is currently considered as the closing number for the show.

10) Turn Up The Radio

17) Like A Prayer

18) Ray of Light

19) I'm A Sinner

20) Deeper and Deeper

22) Secret

24) Celebration

:wow::dramatic:

As we previously stated, the MDNA show opens with the Religious Chants intro/backdrop, sung by Kalakan. They are then joined by Madonna for her Act of Contrition right before the Girl Gone Wild number.

Also, a new track that has been added to the setlist is Masterpiece and the trio will be adding some vocals giving the song a very unique feel.

Unlike the album version, it features more violins and we heard Masterpiece could replace Falling Free in the final setlist.

We also can share another information related to what William Orbit tweeted about a week ago… “was just checking out some archive multitrack sessions. Listening to Madonna’s vocals on ‘Cyber Raga’. Wow!”

Madonna will be performing I’m a Sinner and Cyber Raga mashed up together in one song featuring the Kalakan trio, who are giving it a whole new dimension!

Last but not least, Kalakan is also joining Madonna on Celebration, that is currently considered as the closing number for the show.

:dramatic:

Guest groovyguy

20120501-news-madonna-mdna-world-tour-setlist-spoilers-kalakan.jpg

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/05/01/the-mdna-world-tour-2012-setlist-spoilers-part-3-exclusive/

Keep in mind that Madonna is currently in rehearsals and that the final setlist might include some changes.

We already reported that Madonna will be collaborating with Basque trio Kalakan for a revisited version of Open Your Heart together with Sagarra Jo, but that’s not all!

We can now reveal that Kalakan will be featured throughout the whole show mostly singing parts of some songs, doing backing vocals or playing instruments.

Every casual fan knows or will know Revolver/it is on new immaculate collection better known as Celebration.

hope we had a performance for rescue me also... but i guess this will never happen ...

Back to basics maybe?

vt062.jpg

Yay!

Brig on the crap Miami Voce chubby mimers

With added tambourine