New Tour Setlist (reports from rehearsals - SPOILERS)

IslandBreeze

weren't those rehearsal demos found to be fake as her vocals sound just like the album version vocals.

i don't believe everything you're saying m.d.n.a.

but IF true, it blows.

I'm just reporting what I've been told, this person has never told me a lie before. Things can still change as well. So if none of this turns out to be true don't hate me lol.

JML is a new remix (apparently this is brand new mix not sure if this is a new remix done by orbit as previously mentioned) the vocals seem to be pitched differently and there's a devilish laugh throughout the mix, in the video said to have been filmed by tom munro which features madonna in her underwear with a whip and mask (like featured in the tod perfume advert)she's being chased by carnival people (not sure exactly what that means).

I don't give a and turn up the radio are done on guitar.

Candy shop has samples of erotica in it with a 60's or 70's type vibe. :wacko:

Express yourself is mixed with born this way and at the end "she's not me" is repeated

I'll add to this later or tomorrow when I hear more.

Madonna tour openers I like to categorise as:

MINIMALIST ICONICA

Dress you Up

Erotica

Drowned World/Substitute for Love

REGAL/WOW!/THE QUEEN IS IN THE HOUSE

Open Your Heart

Candy Shop

Vogue

GRAB YOU BY THE BALLS AND LEAVE YOU BREATHLESS AMAZINGTASTICATIONS

Express Yourself

Vogue (yes, listed in two categories because it was THAT AMAZING)

Future Lovers

I'm just reporting what I've been told, this person has never told me a lie before. Things can still change as well. So if none of this turns out to be true don't hate me lol.

JML is a new remix (apparently this is brand new mix not sure if this is a new remix done by orbit as previously mentioned) the vocals seem to be pitched differently and there's a devilish laugh throughout the mix, in the video said to have been filmed by tom munro which features madonna in her underwear with a whip and mask (like featured in the tod perfume advert)she's being chased by carnival people (not sure exactly what that means).

Express yourself is mixed with born this way and at the end "she's not me" is repeated

:scared:

Guest Sinnerboy

jajajaajjaj express yourself mix BTW and repeat she´s not me jajaajajjjajajaajajjaja TOTALLY FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Express Yourself lackline dance mix

Revolver and Beutiful Killer remixes

Justify My Love new mix

Like a Virgin and Physical Attraction and angel remixed

Best Friend and Heartbeat mixed

jajajaajjaj express yourself mix BTW and repeat she´s not me jajaajajjjajajaajajjaja TOTALLY FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Justify My Love new mix

:shock::thumbsup:

Justify My Love new mix

are you sure or is this wishful thinking from your part? ;)

i really,really don't like the new setlist m.d.n.a is sharing with us now. thanks for being the messenger :) but I'm very disappointed.

I can see it now.

Alright LAAHNDAAAHHHNNN!!!!

Are you ready for an OLDIE but a GOODIE?

Are you ready to go back in TIME??

WAY back in time??

We'll see about that

Are you READY?

Let's go...

SAY which flavour you like and I'll have it for YOU....

Collective look on 70,000 fans' faces:

318156_10150808300890873_559555872_11823741_1058571597_n.jpg

As of last week:

Religious Intro (starts with spoken part from ggw, has sounds of church bells/ religious-catholic-kabbalah references)

Girl Gone Wild

Revolver

Gang Bang (whip and gun shot sounds through out)

Papa Don't Preach

Hung Up (sounds completely different from what we've heard before)

I Don't Give A (on guitar)

Best Friend (MAY be an interlude video)

Express Yourself (mixed with born this way with she's not me at the end)

Give Me All Your Luvin

Turn Up The Radio (on guitar)

Open Your Heart (sounds like how it was performed during the superbowl but the whole song)

Masterpiece

Justify My Love (new video interlude already filmed, shows madonna in underwear wearing a mask with a whip looks like tod perfume advert, carnival freaks chasing her/she hides in some room. new remix with different pitched vocals that feature a devilish laugh throughout the mix)

Vogue (sounds similar to super bowl performance)

Candy Shop (60's or 70's type-vibe with samples of erotica)

Human Nature

Nobody Knows Me (new version) (interlude - madonna may film a new video for this)

I'm Addicted

I'm A Sinner

Like A Prayer (sounds similar to super bowl performance - return of church bell sounds)

Celebration

Most songs sound like album versions but could change. Set list could still change.

---

I didn't hear or see any of this personally but two people who have never let me down confirmed that this is it. It's up to you to chose to believe it or not. Some of it may seem to be a little vague b/c i didn't ask these people to elaborate on some songs. It's disappointing if this does pan out... she'd be crazy to not perform love spent. Candy shop seems just so random to me. I'd prefer express yourself w/o born this way. Anyway, be nice to me as I'm just the messenger.

No Love Spent? HORRIBLE

IKR, i didn't believe it so i asked another person who always seems to be in the know and he confirmed what I was told. She just has to do some changes, there's still a month left.

I don't think the set list sounds that bad. I could do without Human Nature, but I don't mind Candy Shop. It's much better than 4 minutes, and the new 60's/70's thing with Erotica sounds cool.

I love MDNA, but let's face it, it didn't really take off with the general public, so she will probably have to cut back on the number of MDNA songs and add in more older songs so some of people's favorite MDNA tracks will inevitably get left out.

aside from revolver and girl gone wild and celebration (eh well who am i kidding, of course she was gonna add those!) its not a bad list, but I loved the previous one just way more with nothing really matters, falling free etc.. it also seemed to work better somehow.. this list is a bit of a mess.

and not singing falling free or love spent is criminal.

aside from revolver and girl gone wild and celebration (eh well who am i kidding, of course she was gonna add those!) its not a bad list, but I loved the previous one just way more with nothing really matters, falling free etc.. it also seemed to work better somehow.. this list is a bit of a mess.

and not singing falling free or love spent is criminal.

The other set list was perfect for us fans, but I'm not sure how it would go over for the more casual fans and general public. It was a little lacking in her biggest hits and best known songs.

The lady caca bit is the best. Maybe she can have a video backdrop of her chopping off caca's head and use it as a bowling ball to knock over the other vapid "pins" of today's pop world (mehanna, catie larry).

It seems like "Nothing Really Matters" always comes up on potential setlists and then gets axed :(

Considering how well-loved Ray of Light is, it's really frustrating that 2 of the 5 singles have never been performed live in any of her tours!

It seems like "Nothing Really Matters" always comes up on potential setlists and then gets axed :(

Considering how well-loved Ray of Light is, it's really frustrating that 2 of the 5 singles have never been performed live in any of her tours!

Nothing Really Matters needs to be on tour.

I hope the shanti rumours are true.

The religious intro should really be an amalgamation of the religious/chant segments of

ACT OF CONTRITION / ISAAC / LOVE SPENT / SHANTI / EROTICA

She'll be encompassing the majority of world religions. Well except Islam I guess. But then she can always throw in a call to prayer thing in for good measure - she won't even have to pay royalties. Can you imagine this below with the "Erotica" BASSLINE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnXud2HVLRI

It'll be the biggest scandal in the whole world when she plays in Abu Dhabi. The Fascist state of Abu Dhabi. :wow:

And then as all the elements of the world's religions collide, mix, interlace and scream to fragment the world into a million pieces, the stadium starts to pulsate, the lights go out...

GOD?

*silence*

* "Girl Gone Wild" bassline starts to pulsate its way through the stadium and the Queen emerges...

beat kicks in....

The Queen smiles at her subjects as they all dissolve...

It's so HYPNOTIC....

*CROWD DIES*

Oh and Human Nature needs to go. She cannot sing it live for shit

AHHND AHHM not SHORRY it's HUMHANN NAATCHAA

I wish she would include Bad Girl or Fever. They deserve to be dusted off and re invented.