MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Guest bluejean

No, i like it too. I don't understand why so many people hate it.

It's just notoriously hated. Something to do with the lyrics and the overall sound of it. I also kind of hate Love Makes The World Go Round. And there are not many Madonna songs I don't like

Anyone know what time she will be live with Ryan? I will probably rip it for those who will miss it.

I ripped her last appearance also. if anyone wants to re-live it. :lol:

OMG, why didn't I know about this?? :shock: (actually, I know why, it's just rhetorical :D )

I LOVE it!!! it was really fun! I like when she "accidentally" "compliments" herself :lmao: I have to say, her speaking voice hasn't changed very much; while I was listening I thought it was the Madonna of the early 90s speaking (Erotica/Bedtime Stories), although maybe that's her normal voice at all times. And, God, did she sound sexy! I love the way her voice sounds through the phone. To quote the amazing 1994 unreleased track "Your Honesty" I wanted to make love to her voice. She sounded so American and so warm and so relaxed - just HOT! :horny: And I ADORE the way she laughs! :inlove:

On the other hand, that Ryan guy didn't sound too bad either. I barely know how he looks but his voice sounds sexy too.

And astonishing! is right: they do seem to have great chemistry. I really, really enjoyed this interview.

BTW, when he said she looked like she just had sex, he was totally right. Ah, them 2 talking about sex... :dramatic::horny:

So Cody: 1st of all thanks for sharing this and 2nd of all, please rip the tomorrow interview. Can't wait for it! :wow:

Guest Not4Pussies

so what promo is next? and im not referring to the ryan seacrest radio interview.

she has a month a nalf til album is released

and 3 months until tour kicks off.

she has enough time to promote and shoot 2 music videos

or is the super bowl/talk show appearances IT for now until the tour kicks off?

Guest groovyguy

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a364858/britney-spears-to-feature-on-madonnas-new-album-mdna.html

Britney Spears to feature on Madonna's new album 'MDNA'?

Published Thursday, Feb 9 2012, 11:23am EST | By Lewis Corner

Britney Spears will feature on Madonna's new album, according to an alleged leaked slipcase.

The Femme Fatale star will apparently feature on the album's opening track 'Girls Gone Wild', though the authenticity of the artwork has yet to be confirmed.

The leaked track list appeared on Britney Spears fansite Breathe Heavy, though Madonna's spokesperson would neither confirm nor deny the collaboration when contacted.

It would mark the second time the artists have recorded a track together after Madonna featured on Spears's 'Me Against The Music' back in 2003.

The leaked slipcase also displays MIA as featuring on 'B-day Song' and Nicki Minaj appearing on 'Some Girls'.

MDNA is Madonna's 12th studio album and will be released worldwide on March 26.

----------------------------

Fans believe that the slipcase was fan-made. We'll find out on March 26th.

Guest groovyguy

Z103.5 @Z1035Toronto

Listen to @Z1035HammeR today at 3:30p on @Z1035Toronto to win tickets to see #MADONNA live Sept. 12 @ ACC!

Guest groovyguy

so its the new ryan & M interview already online or did it happen already or are you commenting on the previous one?

It's happening tomorrow.

102.7 KIIS-FM @1027KIISFM : "HUGE show Friday! The one & only Madonna will be @OnAirWithRyan! We’re talking Super Bowl, world tour & everything in between !"

It's happening tomorrow.

102.7 KIIS-FM @1027KIISFM : "HUGE show Friday! The one & only Madonna will be @OnAirWithRyan! We’re talking Super Bowl, world tour & everything in between !"

Is Ryan seacrest 's show early in the morning US east time? I'm sorry for asking you this. I've searched on kissfm and ryanseacrest.com and can't find the time of when his show is on. You're great with all the updates and know all tats going on so a big thank you for what you're doing for all the fans here. :bow:

Guest groovyguy

Is Ryan seacrest 's show early in the morning US east time?

5am - 10am :: On-Air with Ryan Seacrest PST

Madonna should be on @ 9:50 AM PST

As cocobutter mentioned, she's calling into @RyanSeacrest tomorrow at 12:50pm EST on @Z100NewYork.

someone knows where the hell is M at the moment?? we haven't got a single pic of her after the Halftime show

I saw a clip of her leaving the Lucas Oil Stadium with her children and the beautiful hair! It was posted here i think. Don't find now.