MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/10/will-britney-spears-feature-as-a-guest-on-mdna/

Will Britney Spears feature as a guest on MDNA?

THE RUMOUR

A tracklisting of Madonna’s upcoming album MDNA has hit the web and states that Britney Spears will feature on the track “Girls Gone Wild”, produced by Benny Benassi.

This would mean a second Madonna & Britney Spears collaboration and another artist featuring on MDNA besides Madonna, M.I.A. and Nicky Minaj.

A rep for Madonna had no comment about the rumour and didn’t confirm or deny it.

THE TRUTH

Britney Spears has recorded vocals for Madonna’s “Girls Gone Wild” track.

This does not mean that they will be used for the album version. Madonna’s team is not sure yet. On the one hand it would huge for the promo of MDNA, but on the other hand it has already been done and they don’t want to repeat themselves…

“Girls Gone Wild” will be the second single of Madonna’s MDNA album!

What do you think?

Do you want another Madonna/Britney Spears Collaboration?

OMG!!! YES!!!! :tigger::tigger::tigger:

oh JOE from GGW is gonna go NUTS!!!!!!!

I guess the title was changed to Girl Gone Wild? (that's how MTribe spelled it and frankly that's how it sounds on that megamix: girl not girls). Maybe that will do.

Thanks for the link and updates. Looking forward to hearing it.

I'm shocked but happy they will be doing a proper second video. Perhap's it was green lighted after GAYL had so many views straight away.

Hell no to another collaboration with Britney. I personally think she should get out of the business and ride off into the sunset with her kids and her man. We don't need any half-assed contributions.

Enjoy and spread!

:inlove:

Don't ask why I used that picture either.....it was the most recent and she looked gorgeous.

So whatever :lol:

dont you have the complete one??

Thanks so much for uploading. Here's a link with the full interview:

Madonna Says M.I.A’s ‘Digit Malfunction’ Was A ‘Teenager, Irrelevant Thing To Do’ [AUDIO]

They even used the same picture as you did! :angel:

Thanks for the full! and to the other person....no I only caught the last of it.

Yeah didnt believe it but hearing what she said about the good energy and the (maybe to some "cheesy") "world peace" thing and then seeing how MIA gave the finger - i can kinda see her point, because it indeed seemed a bit out of there. then again its MIA, and maybe she just didnt want to lose her "cool" ;)

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/10/will-britney-spears-feature-as-a-guest-on-mdna/

Will Britney Spears feature as a guest on MDNA?

THE RUMOUR

A tracklisting of Madonna’s upcoming album MDNA has hit the web and states that Britney Spears will feature on the track “Girls Gone Wild”, produced by Benny Benassi.

This would mean a second Madonna & Britney Spears collaboration and another artist featuring on MDNA besides Madonna, M.I.A. and Nicky Minaj.

A rep for Madonna had no comment about the rumour and didn’t confirm or deny it.

THE TRUTH

Britney Spears has recorded vocals for Madonna’s “Girls Gone Wild” track.

This does not mean that they will be used for the album version. Madonna’s team is not sure yet. On the one hand it would huge for the promo of MDNA, but on the other hand it has already been done and they don’t want to repeat themselves…

“Girls Gone Wild” will be the second single of Madonna’s MDNA album!

What do you think?

Do you want another Madonna/Britney Spears Collaboration?

MADONNARAMA is such a liar

Madonna being upset with MIA is disappointing but I think Madonna the business person was has the issue because it's just bad business to sign agreements you're not going to follow through on.

Guest groovyguy

Thanks for the link!

Madonna called in to “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” to discuss her Super Bowl performance including the controversy around M.I.A.‘s digit malfunction, and whether or not we can expect Britney Spears on her upcoming single “Girls Gone Wild.”

Since stepping off the Super Bowl stage controversy has swirled due to Madonna’s guest performer M.I.A. raising a middle finger during the performance. Madonna confesses: “I was really surprised. I didn’t know anything about it. I wasn’t happy about it. I understand it’s punk rock and everything, but to me there was such a feeling of love and good energy, and positivity it seemed negative. It’s such a teenager…irrelevant thing to do…there was such a feeling of love and unity there what was the point? It was just out of place.” (Skip to 7:20)

Can we expect more gladiator motifs from Madonna’s upcoming world tour? “Oh god no! I don’t want to repeat myself. I never do that! I am having auditions all next week. Then I’m going to shoot the video for ‘Girls Gone Wild’ after that, then I start rehearsals,” she says. Madonna also squashed rumors that Britney may make an appearance on her upcoming single “Girls Gone Wild” saying, ”No, it’s just little ol’ me.” (Skip to 14:20)

The “Material Girl” shared that the most stressful moments of her Super Bowl performance were “when my throne docked on the stage…then getting my cartwheels on the bleachers right. Once I got past those two moments I knew I was sailing home.” However while performing her hit “Like A Prayer” with Cee Lo Green she “was overwhelmed. I started crying. I felt an incredible sense of warmth, love, and support. To see an entire stadium light up like candles it was…like a religious experience.”

You can pre-order Madonna’s new album MDNA which is due out on March 26th. It has “a lot of up tempo [music], but I also have three ballads which I haven’t done in a while. Something for everyone!”

I'm happy that Britney won't be featured on "Girls Gone Wild".That would have been a pointless collaboration.

I'm also thrilled that Madonna is making a video for it.I was afraid that she was gonna get too preoccupied with tour rehearsals.

Guest ditaluver

Can we expect more gladiator motifs from Madonna’s upcoming world tour? “Oh god no! I don’t want to repeat myself. I never do that!

The “Material Girl” shared that the most stressful moments of her Super Bowl performance were “when my throne docked on the stage…then getting my cartwheels on the bleachers right. Once I got past those two moments I knew I was sailing home.”

great!

you can tell cause right after the cartwheels, she walks inbetween the dancers and Brahim is smiling his face off. you can see the sense of relief!

I'm happy that Britney won't be featured on "Girls Gone Wild".That would have been a pointless collaboration.

I'm also thrilled that Madonna is making a video for it.I was afraid that she was gonna get too preoccupied with tour rehearsals.

I am sooooooo excited that GGW is the next single. The snippet had me drooling.

:dramatic:

Thanks for the link!

Madonna called in to “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” to discuss her Super Bowl performance including the controversy around M.I.A.‘s digit malfunction, and whether or not we can expect Britney Spears on her upcoming single “Girls Gone Wild.”

Since stepping off the Super Bowl stage controversy has swirled due to Madonna’s guest performer M.I.A. raising a middle finger during the performance. Madonna confesses: “I was really surprised. I didn’t know anything about it. I wasn’t happy about it. I understand it’s punk rock and everything, but to me there was such a feeling of love and good energy, and positivity it seemed negative. It’s such a teenager…irrelevant thing to do…there was such a feeling of love and unity there what was the point? It was just out of place.” (Skip to 7:20)

Can we expect more gladiator motifs from Madonna’s upcoming world tour? “Oh god no! I don’t want to repeat myself. I never do that! I am having auditions all next week. Then I’m going to shoot the video for ‘Girls Gone Wild’ after that, then I start rehearsals,” she says. Madonna also squashed rumors that Britney may make an appearance on her upcoming single “Girls Gone Wild” saying, ”No, it’s just little ol’ me.” (Skip to 14:20)

The “Material Girl” shared that the most stressful moments of her Super Bowl performance were “when my throne docked on the stage…then getting my cartwheels on the bleachers right. Once I got past those two moments I knew I was sailing home.” However while performing her hit “Like A Prayer” with Cee Lo Green she “was overwhelmed. I started crying. I felt an incredible sense of warmth, love, and support. To see an entire stadium light up like candles it was…like a religious experience.”

You can pre-order Madonna’s new album MDNA which is due out on March 26th. It has “a lot of up tempo [music], but I also have three ballads which I haven’t done in a while. Something for everyone!”

So she is upset with MIA for doing that even though her lyrics says "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT"? :wacko:

Oh MAFONNA, stop it.

It was innapropriate only because it was on live television and that's all, not because it was "out of place" in the context of positivity of the song because the same gesture is on the video in all its glory!

And too bad there is no gladiators for the tour :gross: . That performance was EPIC. She could only improve it (not so many people on stage of course) and it would be perfection for the tour.

I agree with Madonna....M.I.A.'s "stunt" was out of place.The show was filled with love and good vibes,but then M.I.A had to take things in a negative direction.I think it's safe to say that Madonna probably won't be performing with M.I.A. anymore.

If the 2nd interview is already over then no, I didn't.

I had no clue about it.

I wish someone from her team or hell even GUY would let us know about these things. A simple tweet would be fine.