UK DATES FOR TOUR

debord

Maybe they are holding back releasing the date for Birmingham until Hyde Park is sold and the album is released.

The Superbowl did wonders for tickets sales for the US shows but it doesn't seem to have had the same affect in Europe

I don't think they will add a second gig at Hyde Park.

If they did that would just mean one gig at B'ham on the 26th (?) and the wouldn't do one date alone there.

:nocomment:

It is not unusual for more tickets to be released, particularly once the stage dimensions have been finalised, or on a site like Hyde Park which can expand a little (did the same not happen with one of the Canadian shows)?

Does anyone know how many tickets have been sold for the Edinburgh gig?

Please tell me they're both sold out already.

She needs some major UK damage control if her only England date is not sold out yet. Just get her on Jonathan Ross like she did for American Life. She can perf "LUV Madonna!!"

She needs some major UK damage control if her only England date is not sold out yet. Just get her on Jonathan Ross like she did for American Life. She can perf "LUV Madonna!!"

Standard tickets still available for Hyde Park :wacko: Is that five weeks now and still not sold out?

She is doing damage control - she put out that crappy tv advert for MDNA

:lmao:

She is doing damage control - she put out that crappy tv advert for MDNA

Oh my God Mark-Em I know.. it's ridiculous! Guy O: "Oh here's what will sell the album to your fans in ENGLAND, Madonna, let's just put a 16-clip of Nicki Minaj and MIA chanting your name against the album cover. It'll fly off the shelves and rocket to iTunes Number 1 I guarantee it!"

:manson:

Someone on Tribe is claiming that they are going to announce the Birmingham date on March 28th and it will include a pit.

We're going of course, right? :wow:

It'll be my 4th 2012 tour show but my only arena one. I must get to this and I must get good seats!

We're going of course, right? :wow:

It'll be my 4th 2012 tour show but my only arena one. I must get to this and I must get good seats!

Oh Suedey I am so there. I am a member of Icon so I should be able to get good seats.

I need to hear those CROWTASTIC vocals up close.

Oh my God Mark-Em I know.. it's ridiculous! Guy O: "Oh here's what will sell the album to your fans in ENGLAND, Madonna, let's just put a 16-clip of Nicki Minaj and MIA chanting your name against the album cover. It'll fly off the shelves and rocket to iTunes Number 1 I guarantee it!"

:manson:

Unless of course you are Neutrocks who thinks that LAME advert is "mission accomplished"

:rotfl:

Seems like a short and sweet effective promo to me. If its purpose is to inform people that she has a new album available, I'd say "mission accomplished".

Unless of course you are Neutrocks who thinks that LAME advert is "mission accomplished"

:rotfl:

Oh he's a right old buffoon that one! :rotfl:

Can you imagine crowtastica vox for "Girl Gone Wild" in an indoor arena?

I'm like

HEY YEAH YEAHHHHHHH

Hey YEAH*cough*HHHYEAHHH*splutter*YEAHH!!!!!!

I'm like a girl GONE WAHHHHWWWLD a good girl gone WAHWWWOOLLLDDD!!

No one's gonna stop me NAWWWOOWWWH!!!!

:clap:

Oh he's a right old buffoon that one! :rotfl:

Can you imagine crowtastica vox for "Girl Gone Wild" in an indoor arena?

I'm like

HEY YEAH YEAHHHHHHH

Hey YEAH*cough*HHHYEAHHH*splutter*YEAHH!!!!!!

I'm like a girl GONE WAHHHHWWWLD a good girl gone WAHWWWOOLLLDDD!!

No one's gonna stop me NAWWWOOWWWH!!!!

:clap:

Oh yes Suedey - with all the added REVERB a'la Confessions Tour VOX

Can we get TOGETHERRRRR I RHEALLY WHANNNAA BE WITH YOUUU

Its ALLL an ILLUSHUUNNNN, there's to much CONFHUUSHUNNN

According to Neut Madonna has progressed to a touring act.

People who are saying this is a "mess", are definitely stuck on Madonna selling loads of albums, radio airplay and charting singles when Madonna's graduated to the biggest touring act now.

Yes of course she is, that's why spent 1.5million on a video for Give Me All Your Bucket and she posts picture of her bruises on FB to promote MDNA.

She is still clearly hoping to top the charts

:chuckle:

Suedey, I think her most CROWTASTIC VOX will be REEVULVAAH if she performs it.

MY LUVS a REEVULVAAH My SEEX IS KILLAAHH

:chuckle:

Ill go to Brum on my own, fuck it. Ill just stay up all night in the nightingale and get the train home after.

ICON says im a classic? Does that mean anything?

Oh yes, Madonna is touring act. She no longer cares about sales.

Is that why she's selling 18422 different editions of the album? :rotfl:

:lmao: TRUTH MUCH.

I think we should rename this era THE CLUELESS ERA

Ill go to Brum on my own, fuck it. Ill just stay up all night in the nightingale and get the train home after.

ICON says im a classic? Does that mean anything?

Barneyboy, we are ALL CLASSIC

I really hope that the Birmingham date is more than a rumour. All possible venues are just round the corner from where I live. And i think there would be a lot of interest and they would sell out much quicker due to central location in the UK and also possibly being in a much better venue than Hyde Park.

Barneyboy, we are ALL CLASSIC

:inlove::lol:

Well my cards full so im going to have to chat up my mum. She still lives in the midlands and I never see her. If i say it will include a visit she will pay or loan me the money. Ill only go if its a good seat.

Latest news is they are waiting to see how MDNA performs in the first few days before announcing anymore UK shows.

If the public warm to the album and it sells well apparently an arena date will be announced.

Latest news is they are waiting to see how MDNA performs in the first few days before announcing anymore UK shows.

If the public warm to the album and it sells well apparently an arena date will be announced.

But surely having a TV interview / performance / releasing a suitable single should do that and not a 16-second advert. :nocomment:

But surely having a TV interview / performance / releasing a suitable single should do that and not a 16-second advert. :nocomment:

I agree. Fucks knows what is going with this era in the UK. Where is GGW? Has it been sent radio?

What is happening with Masterpiece? It was climbing on radio airplay so why not release it now? By the time it's

released in April people will have brought the album. Why would they download it again? her fans and casual

buyers are not teenagers who download everything. The whole campaign is totally confusing and ill thought out.

Brussels is the same mess.

I wish people would stop getting their knickers in a twist over sell outs or not (I used to be one of these people but now think differently on it). So many people have complained about ticket prices and large venues. If the tour does not do as well in defined markets as expected then they will have to re-think their business model for next time, smaller venues, cheaper prices, more promotion. Sometimes an artist and their management can take things too much for granted, and need a wake up call.

Hyde Park will "sell out". Its not a stadium with a pre-defined seating and space. The venue can shrink if needed, so if there are 30,000 people it will be full as the space will be for 30,000 people. That being said the fact there was a week with tickets unavailable makes me think that the original allocation has sold and they have released more tickets. Plus its not until July, a lot can shift between now and then. S&S at Wembley did not sell out until a few days before the show.

I wish people would stop getting their knickers in a twist over sell outs or not (I used to be one of these people but now think differently on it). So many people have complained about ticket prices and large venues. If the tour does not do as well in defined markets as expected then they will have to re-think their business model for next time, smaller venues, cheaper prices, more promotion. Sometimes an artist and their management can take things too much for granted, and need a wake up call.

Hyde Park will "sell out". Its not a stadium with a pre-defined seating and space. The venue can shrink if needed, so if there are 30,000 people it will be full as the space will be for 30,000 people. That being said the fact there was a week with tickets unavailable makes me think that the original allocation has sold and they have released more tickets. Plus its not until July, a lot can shift between now and then. S&S at Wembley did not sell out until a few days before the show.

Brussels is the same mess.