UK DATES FOR TOUR

debord

Tell me about it. :(

Are you going?

Ill deffo go, probably just lower tier this time anywhere. I feel like such a poorper. Why did I walk out of my job? But to be honest 175 plus booking fee I could go to Ibiza for a week for that sort of money.

I booked a room at the swanky Mal Maison hotel.

Excitement much.

Last time I stayed at the Mal I pinched all the cushions, they are still on my sofa now. :lol:

£175? Is that for the golden circle? That's easily over £200 for that night. If I hadn't got Hyde Park already I may have gone but can't justify that. As someone says, you can have a holiday for that! It would be so nice.

I live in Birmingham 25 mins away from the NIA arena! and will see her in Belgium and France. I'm so upset cos i just can't afford Birmingham now :( I'm soo broke. I'm surprised shes doing NIA its kinda small right! I saw Nelly Furtardo there back in 2002.

Guest groovyguy

Win tickets to see Madonna in Birmingham

Listen to Free Radio today and win tickets to the Madonna World Tour at the NIA in Birmingham!

When you hear Madonna songs between 10am-4pm call up and win!

All the details at Free Radio!

Win tickets to see Madonna in Birmingham

Listen to Free Radio today and win tickets to the Madonna World Tour at the NIA in Birmingham!

When you hear Madonna songs between 10am-4pm call up and win!

All the details at Free Radio!

mine mine mine!!! Thanks :D

mine mine mine!!! Thanks :D

Ughh didnt win. :(

Got through twice and spoke to the dj 5 times through email. He said 'if youre that much of a fan, buy your own tickets'. :(

I said id lost my job and he apologised and said keep listening they might have more in the future.

Guest groovyguy

Ughh didnt win. :(

Got through twice and spoke to the dj 5 times through email. He said 'if youre that much of a fan, buy your own tickets'. :(

I said id lost my job and he apologised and said keep listening they might have more in the future.

That dj sounds like an idiot!