Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

Cute studio video...I hope we get to see more of that.

"GMAYL" sounds a little fresher in that clip. I am more worried about the lyrics (which were horrendous in the demo). Oh well...here's to hoping for a successful new era! :)

Im ok with the song the way it is! :thumbsup:

She always develops her songs with visuals and videos. I bet the video and tour performances will be amazing! :thumbsup:

Artist: Madonna

Album: "MDNA"

Year: 2012

Label: Interscope

Realese: 12/03/2012

01. Give Me All Your Luvin' (featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.)

02. Nice Choice

03. Turn Up the Radio

04. Girls Gone Wild

05. Surprises

06. Obscure Legend

07. Birthday Song (featuring M.I.A.)

08. The World is Not Responsible

09. Impossible to Reasist

10. Around You

11. Pen Tip

12. Sing For Love

Best album tracks names EVER!!!! :rotfl:

from Madonnarama.com:

At the premiere of W.E. in New York this week, Madonna also talked to MTV on the red carpet. After talking about the Super Bowl and William Orbit, she als revealed some new details on her upcoming album M.D.N.A. While “Gimme” plays up Madge’s playful, upbeat persona, “Masterpiece,” as she explained to MTV News, is a different story.

‘Masterpiece’ is one of the few kind of more down-tempo songs, more reflective. I think the majority of the record is more action-packed. More high-energy.

Guest Lovesong

Artist: Madonna

Album: "MDNA"

Year: 2012

Label: Interscope

Realese: 12/03/2012

02. Nice Choice

03. Turn Up the Radio

04. Girls Gone Wild

05. Surprises

06. Obscure Legend

10. Around You

11. Pen Tip

12. Sing For Love

:lmao:

from Madonnarama.com:

At the premiere of W.E. in New York this week, Madonna also talked to MTV on the red carpet. After talking about the Super Bowl and William Orbit, she als revealed some new details on her upcoming album M.D.N.A. While “Gimme” plays up Madge’s playful, upbeat persona, “Masterpiece,” as she explained to MTV News, is a different story.

‘Masterpiece’ is one of the few kind of more down-tempo songs, more reflective. I think the majority of the record is more action-packed. More high-energy.

So they decided to keep it I guess?

:dramatic:

Guest groovyguy

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012/01/27/madonna-watches-the-throne/

You have a new album coming out in a few months. Because you were simultaneously working on this film, were you thinking about love and romance when you made the album?

Yes, but it’s also kind of cheeky and ironic. I am dealing with a lot of issues of romance, forgiveness, redemption, revenge, betrayal. The song I wrote for the film [which will run with the closing credits], “Masterpiece,” is really a very romantic song. So it runs the gamut of every emotion you can imagine: girls gone wild, having a sense of abandonment, having fun, getting in your car and turning up the radio so loud you can’t hear anything, escapism.

There’s a song “Gimme All Your Luvin’” that leaked on the Internet. How did you feel about that?

What leaked was an early demo without [Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.] on it. It’s happened before, but it never happened so quickly. Now, it doesn’t take much. It’s really disappointing because you don’t want things to come out till you’re done with them, till you’re ready. It’s like everybody looking at your unfinished painting. It’s like, “Wait a minute. I didn’t finish that. That’s not fair.”

What made you want to work with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.?

I like their music and I like what they represent. They are strong, independent girls with a unique voice.

------

Think she just confirmed 2 songs on MDNA: Girls Gone Wild and Turn Up The Radio!

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1678009/madonna-mdna-masterpiece.jhtml

Madonna Calls M.D.N.A. 'Action-Packed'

Queen of Pop tells MTV News most of her upcoming album is more 'high-energy' than award-winning 'Masterpiece.'

Madonna has teased fans not only inadvertently with a leaked demo of her first single for "Gimme All Your Luvin," but also with "Masterpiece" (which also appears on the soundtrack for her film, "W.E."). So far it seems that the two very different tracks show the two very different sides that the Queen of Pop is pursuing on her next studio release, M.D.N.A.

While "Gimme" plays up Madge's playful, upbeat persona, "Masterpiece," as she explained to MTV News, is a different story. " 'Masterpiece' is one of the few kind of more down-tempo songs, more reflective," she told MTV News at the New York City premiere of "W.E."

"I think the majority of the record is more action-packed," she teased. "More high-energy." It seems, then, that what fans have heard of "Gimme" is more of what they will hear on the album.

The album will reportedly get a March release date. It features production from Martin Solveig on its lead single, which gets some presumably sassy assists from two fierce female MCs, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. Both ladies will reportedly take the stage with the pop icon to perform the track at the Super Bowl halftime show.

Madonna also worked with longtime collaborator and Ray Of Light producer William Orbit, who produced the Golden Globe-winning "Masterpiece." "We've worked on stuff for so many years that we kind of finish each other's sentences. He knows my taste and what I like," she explained at the premiere. "Magic happens when we get into a recording studio together."

At the Globes, Madonna recalled how "Masterpiece" came together. "[My manager Guy Oseary] harangued me for the entire time I was filming and editing my movie to write a song," she said during her acceptance speech for Best Original Song. "And I said, 'Please, Guy, I'm trying to focus on being a director and I want people to pay attention to the film and I don't have time.' So then I finished the film and I started making my record and somehow magically and miraculously the song emerged, 'Masterpiece,' so thank you, Guy Oseary, for being so irritating."

Guest ditaluver

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2012/01/27/madonna-watches-the-throne/

You have a new album coming out in a few months. Because you were simultaneously working on this film, were you thinking about love and romance when you made the album?

Yes, but it’s also kind of cheeky and ironic. I am dealing with a lot of issues of romance, forgiveness, redemption, revenge, betrayal. The song I wrote for the film [which will run with the closing credits], “Masterpiece,” is really a very romantic song. So it runs the gamut of every emotion you can imagine: girls gone wild, having a sense of abandonment, having fun, getting in your car and turning up the radio so loud you can’t hear anything, escapism.

There’s a song “Gimme All Your Luvin’” that leaked on the Internet. How did you feel about that?

What leaked was an early demo without [Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.] on it. It’s happened before, but it never happened so quickly. Now, it doesn’t take much. It’s really disappointing because you don’t want things to come out till you’re done with them, till you’re ready. It’s like everybody looking at your unfinished painting. It’s like, “Wait a minute. I didn’t finish that. That’s not fair.”

What made you want to work with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.?

I like their music and I like what they represent. They are strong, independent girls with a unique voice.

------

Think she just confirmed 2 songs on MDNA: Girls Gone Wild and Turn Up The Radio!

she only confirmed Girls Gone Wild...she was describing it as the type of song you want to turn up your radio. she wasnt speaking about that particular song. unless its just a cheeky hint, but still, not confirmed

Guest groovyguy

she only confirmed Girls Gone Wild...she was describing it as the type of song you want to turn up your radio. she wasnt speaking about that particular song. unless its just a cheeky hint, but still, not confirmed

It was nice to hear her mention Girls Gone Wild and turning up the radio, which happen to be two song titles confirmed by Mtribe, Mrama, DM, in her description of MDNA. You're right. It's probably more like a cheeky hint. ;)

I like that new clip posted. GAYL seems to have a lot more "pop and fizz" to it than the demo which had a more flat sound to it.

That tracklist reeks of fake to me. Some of those titles sound like songs "Esther" would've wrote 10 years ago. Ya never know though....how odd would it be to have a Madonna song in our collection called "Pen Tip"? :lol:

hello this is my first day forum, the reason I am a reporter and to the delight of all I am a big fan of Madonna and also listen to official information on their new album ... the information that I can tell so far are these:

>> The new album is called "MDNA"

>> "MDNA" have only four singles

>> the album will feature twelve songs, remembering that "Masterpiece" is included on the album and will be the final track of the disc

tracklist also get information, check out:

---------

01. Give Me All Your Luvin' (featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.

02. Be Yourself'

03. False Witness

04. Girls Gone Wilg

05. Birthday Song (featuring M.I.A.)

06. Turn Up the Radio

07. Storm of Roses

08. More Footprint

09. Electronic Beat

10. Rejoice

11. Free To Fly

12. Masterpiece

hello this is my first day forum, the reason I am a reporter and to the delight of all I am a big fan of Madonna and also listen to official information on their new album ... the information that I can tell so far are these:

>> the album will feature twelve songs, remembering that "Masterpiece" is included on the album and will be the final track of the disc

---------

02. Be Yourself'

03. False Witness

04. Girls Gone Wilg

06. Turn Up the Radio

07. Storm of Roses

08. More Footprint

09. Electronic Beat

10. Rejoice

11. Free To Fly

12. Masterpiece

Is that track listing the real deal or are you just messing with us?

:|

---------

02. Be Yourself'

03. False Witness

04. Girls Gone Wilg

06. Turn Up the Radio

07. Storm of Roses

08. More Footprint

09. Electronic Beat

10. Rejoice

11. Free To Fly

12. Masterpiece

"Storm of Roses" sounds cool (if true). Where is "Trust"? DrownedMadonna seemed quite adamant that it would appear on the album. Isn't "Again and Again" another one that was heavily rumored? Maybe those will be tracks on the deluxe edition.

Guest groovyguy

---------

02. Be Yourself'

03. False Witness

04. Girls Gone Wilg

06. Turn Up the Radio

07. Storm of Roses

08. More Footprint

09. Electronic Beat

10. Rejoice

11. Free To Fly

12. Masterpiece

??? This is quite different from the track-list you posted just earlier:

02. Nice Choice

03. Turn Up the Radio

04. Girls Gone Wild

05. Surprises

06. Obscure Legend

10. Around You

11. Pen Tip

12. Sing For Love