Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

Guest ditaluver

oh but they are just expressing their opinion :doh:

its really fucking annoying. every single website is filled with hatred and negativity. how can she ever make everyone happy??? sometimes I hate the internet cause Im just tired of everyone being so damn hateful.

i just read someone say how celebration is just DREADFUL. like really? its that fucking bad? get a life!

dramatic much?

to those frustrated by the negativity... just learn to cope with it, knowing these MNation posters, they will all be super fans again once the official news start to kick in... unless we are flooded by newbies here...

dear god will that era ever die????

ok continuing on....groovyguy posted this

http://www.facebook....wsofmad?sk=wall

Madonna and interscope could get 4 singles off the new album, maybe 5! The second single should be released when the album is released in March.

Hope this is true!

If that is accurate, I bet the second single will be "Turn Up the Radio" - such an awesome hook. Now, THAT song can launch an album.

I think 4 singles is plausible, however I wouldn't count on 4 totally awesome videos. Maybe two of those and two performance-based clips. She will be on tour by the time the third single is released, and judging from the massive itinerary she is supposedly planning, the show will take precedence over a video shoot.

Guest ditaluver

to those frustrated by the negativity... just learn to cope with it, knowing these MNation posters, they will all be super fans again once the official news start to kick in... unless we are flooded by newbies here...

i would hope the newbies are new fans and aren't contributing to it.

i try to cope...but its not just here. its every page that allows comments. annoying is all. I dont worry about it all day and night lol

it will soon be over... W.E. will be out in the UK just 3 weeks from now; the GAYL single, 3-4wks from now; the Superbowl just a month...

It's already exciting... we will get 3 singles before the album drops (GAYL, Masterpiece and '2nd' single)

I hope MADONNA could at least add 5 songs to her HOT100 entry... we had HU & Sorry from COADF and 4 Minutes & Give It To Me from HC at its debut week...

GAYL and Masterpiece have a very good shot... in adding two songs to MADONNA's HOT100 entry list, she'll jump to #2 all-time:

73, Aretha Franklin, 1961-98

56, Dionne Warwick, 1962-98

55, Madonna, 1983-2009

53, Connie Francis, 1958-69

48, Brenda Lee, 1959-73

44, Mariah Carey, 1990-2011

41, Barbra Streisand, 1964-97

40, Diana Ross, 1970-86

39, Mary J. Blige, 1992-2010

39, Whitney Houston, 1984-2009

39, Janet Jackson, 1982-2008

39, Taylor Swift, 2006-11

as for Top 10s, she could surely add at least 1 and that would be another record worth mentioning, and a possible 14th UK #1 tying her with Pestlife...

Guest groovyguy

it will soon be over... W.E. will be out in the UK just 3 weeks from now; the GAYL single, 3-4wks from now; the Superbowl just a month...

It's already exciting... we will get 3 singles before the album drops (GAYL, Masterpiece and '2nd' single)

I hope MADONNA could at least add 5 songs to her HOT100 entry... we had HU & Sorry from COADF and 4 Minutes & Give It To Me from HC at its debut week...

GAYL and Masterpiece have a very good shot... in adding two songs to MADONNA's HOT100 entry list, she'll jump to #2 all-time:

73, Aretha Franklin, 1961-98

56, Dionne Warwick, 1962-98

55, Madonna, 1983-2009

53, Connie Francis, 1958-69

48, Brenda Lee, 1959-73

44, Mariah Carey, 1990-2011

41, Barbra Streisand, 1964-97

40, Diana Ross, 1970-86

39, Mary J. Blige, 1992-2010

39, Whitney Houston, 1984-2009

39, Janet Jackson, 1982-2008

39, Taylor Swift, 2006-11

as for Top 10s, she could surely add at least 1 and that would be another record worth mentioning, and a possible 14th UK #1 tying her with Pestlife...

cheerleader6.gif

Guest groovyguy

If that is accurate, I bet the second single will be "Turn Up the Radio" - such an awesome hook. Now, THAT song can launch an album.

I think 4 singles is plausible, however I wouldn't count on 4 totally awesome videos. Maybe two of those and two performance-based clips. She will be on tour by the time the third single is released, and judging from the massive itinerary she is supposedly planning, the show will take precedence over a video shoot.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/12/21/madonna-and-solveig-turning-up-the-radio-new-album-track-revealed/

“Turn up the Radio” is already being considered as a second or third single release for the album.

It’s an uptempo dance-pop song that could get numerous amazing remix treatments and become a massive hit in clubs and in the charts.

No ones ever satisfied. They want everything done their way, not M's way.

It's best to just move on and ignore the fan nonsense. There's no reason to get caught into the negativity and arguing to.

Just roll your eyes, and move onto the next thread.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2011/12/21/madonna-and-solveig-turning-up-the-radio-new-album-track-revealed/

“Turn up the Radio” is already being considered as a second or third single release for the album.

It’s an uptempo dance-pop song that could get numerous amazing remix treatments and become a massive hit in clubs and in the charts.

Yeah, I remember that tidbit. It makes me wonder what might be better to have "Turn Up the Radio" being in consideration for THIRD. Maybe there are some stronger tracks (if so, I am gonna pee my pants as I really loved the "Radio" song).

dying for the artwork and first pics!!! Bianco!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY hope that Drowned website's rumor about the single artwork for GAYL coming out the week of the sixteenth cuz I'm dying to see what look she's going for! Madonna rarely disappoints when it comes to photographs.

I REALLY hope that Drowned website's rumor about the single artwork for GAYL coming out the week of the sixteenth cuz I'm dying to see what look she's going for! Madonna rarely disappoints when it comes to photographs.

I know, I loved the whole photoshoot for HC including the album cover.

Guest groovyguy

http://twitter.com/priscillaRenea

PriscillaRenea P

So much respect for Madonna. She totally flipped my lyrics! THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!!!!

3 hours ago

Priscilla Renea Hamilton is an American singer and songwriter who is signed to Capitol Records. As a songwriter she has co-written for Rihanna ("California King Bed", "Watch n' Learn"), Selena Gomez ("Who Says", "Bang Bang Bang"), and Cheryl Cole ("Promise This", "Hummingbird", "Raindrops", "The Flood"), Mary J. Blige ("Don't Mind"), Kelly Rowland ("Work It Man", "Turn It Up"), and others.

http://twitter.com/priscillaRenea

PriscillaRenea P

So much respect for Madonna. She totally flipped my lyrics! THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!!!!

3 hours ago

Priscilla Renea Hamilton is an American singer and songwriter who is signed to Capitol Records. As a songwriter she has co-written for Rihanna ("California King Bed", "Watch n' Learn"), Selena Gomez ("Who Says", "Bang Bang Bang"), and Cheryl Cole ("Promise This", "Hummingbird", "Raindrops", "The Flood"), Mary J. Blige ("Don't Mind"), Kelly Rowland ("Work It Man", "Turn It Up"), and others.

What song are we talking about here?

Guest groovyguy

What song are we talking about here?

No title or details given. Maybe it's the rumored collaboration with Rihanna with the rumored title, "Soul of Nobody"..

Guest groovyguy

William Orbit

I will say that a lot of people have worked their asses off to make it a heck of a treat. And with many surprises. And it won’t be long for you to wait now.