Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

^

i've just realized the go go hints in the damn song...lol...i "loath" go go music in general..and just imaging Madonna go-going and cheerleading sounds kind of...ehh...disturbing :horn: ...but then again she disturbed us in the past so we'll see how this goes

:lmao:

Oh come on gentlemen, be mature...i truly loath Holiday, Like a Virgin, Vogue, Who's that girl,Like a Prayer, Express yourself etc... what's the problem with that?..and i truly don't like GMAYL that much either and neither do all the divas in the house, so:

question-mark.jpg

Sorry but your theory is proven wrong.

This year one of the major *new* *hot* little pop princes released her follow up album and not one demo or song was leaked. The record label hired a professional company and contracted with intense security to keep everything locked up. How? I don't know every detail but would be interesting to know the details. That 60 mins special with her on showed some about it.

Of course this being Lady Gaga

So it is possible. Just takes an intense, organized effort on the part of the label. And since Madonna has just been signed to a distributor, interscope/gagas label, it would have been up to livenation to orchestrate this and they likely have little experience.

I wasn't sharing a "theory". You are assuming more than you know. Just because Lady Gaga managed to keep her songs under lock and key, doesn't mean Madonna and her team didn't take precautions. I agree not enough, but doesn't it seem kinda silly to argue this point over a demo? This song obviously has been circulating for sometime within her circle. Someone just had the balls to leak it. But yeah, let's blame Madonna. She's at fault when she's just an artist trying to do her thing. 20 years ago, she didn't have to deal with this sort of thing. Yet even back then she had confidential agreement. No doubt if and when she finds out who leaked this, heads will roll. It's almost as if someone is trying to sabotage her comeback to music. Though I have faith this will just make her more determined to prove the skeptics wrong.

'Music' was very innovative for its time..it was something completely new and ahead of the pack

GMAYL on its current form, it is nothing fresh (actually it is a continuation of the Katy Perry/Nicola Roberts sound)

but lets actually wait for the real version..it might surprise us completely

I totally agree with you. Also at the time of the Music's release Madonna was still very popular with the general public and she didn't need a come back single .

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Kind of catchy, yes, album track, could b yes. Different but madonna-ish, yes. Lead single after gaga rihanna black eye Miley JLo Kelis Kylie Brit katty or petra deluwia..??? Ain't no good for you girlfriend

Kind of catchy, yes, album track, could b yes. Different but madonna-ish, yes. Lead single after gaga rihanna black eye Miley JLo Kelis Kylie Brit katty or petra deluwia..??? Ain't no good for you girlfriend

This song says she's still in the fight for domestic commercial hit single relevancy.

Sometimes i wonder when everything went wrong in music. Maybe it was the 70s, i don't know. But the development should be like this: you listen to a song that moves something in you (fun, dance, sadness, revolution...) and if you want it, you buy it.

But nowadays fans are more interested in future results than in enjoying a song. Reading many comments here i have the feeling that some people aren't enjoying a new release and a song full of joy simply because they are thinking about sales or main public. And that's not our job. Listening to GMAYL i just think of me and my little nephews dancing next Sunday to the song.

Sometimes i wonder when everything went wrong in music. Maybe it was the 70s, i don't know. But the development should be like this: you listen to a song that moves something in you (fun, dance, sadness, revolution...) and if you want it, you buy it.

But nowadays fans are more interested in future results than in enjoying a song. Reading many comments here i have the feeling that some people aren't enjoying a new release and a song full of joy simply because they are thinking about sales or main public. And that's not our job. Listening to GMAYL i just think of me and my little nephews dancing next Sunday to the song.

good point there... good thing i am not one of them... it's just i've been loathing this 60's style sound of Orbit since Amazing... Beautiful Stranger was enough... Amazing was overdoing it and now does he think we've forgotten about BS and A? Enough with that already... if this eventually becomes a hit or fails, I think my opinion won't change...

good point there... good thing i am not one of them... it's just i've been loathing this 60's style sound of Orbit since Amazing... Beautiful Stranger was enough... Amazing was overdoing it and now does he think we've forgotten about BS and A? Enough with that already... if this eventually becomes a hit or fails, I think my opinion won't change...

That's all well and good, but it's a Martin Solveig co-write/production, not an Orbit one...

Amazing is all shades of glory...from the lyrics 2 the production...the only thing it was 2 b faulted 4 at the time was that it was musically so akin 2 BS.

But other than that is was great pop. This new 'demo' however is just 2 easy. :fag:

Oh come on gentlemen, be mature...i truly loath Holiday, Like a Virgin, Vogue, Who's that girl,Like a Prayer, Express yourself etc... what's the problem with that?..and i truly don't like GMAYL that much either and neither do all the divas in the house, so:

question-mark.jpg

How about you tell us what you M songs you actually like

How about you tell us what you M songs you actually like

ok, thanks for asking and you can laugh at this list of songs i love:

Everybody,Physical Atraction,Burning Up, Dress you up, Angel, Into the groove,Borderline,Gambler,Papa don't preach, Live to tell, True Blue,La Isla Bonita, Open your heart,One more chance, Cherish,Till death do us part, Keep it together, Justify my love, This used to be.., Little girl, the whole Erotica Album except Bye Bye, The whole Bedtime Stories album, You'll see, Love don't live here anymore, I want you,the whole Ray of light+Music+American Life+Confessions album,Celebration(Bennasi remix) and almost the whole Hard Candy except for Spanish lesson, Dance tonight,Candy Shop, 4 Minutes and Give it to me...also Has to be, Little girl, Fighting Spirit and other obscure never released tracks i can't remember now :asian: .....there you have it :horn: