Madonna To Open "Hard Candy" Fitness Centers Around The World

renee205

Exactly. Madonna was a chubby jelly squirter. Those are her roots. ERGO a Madonna Donut franchise has been long in the making. Madonut.

:lol:

I'd definitely eat from it :wow:

Exactly. Madonna was a chubby jelly squirter. Those are her roots. ERGO a Madonna Donut franchise has been long in the making. Madonut.

:lol:

WHAT A SHOCKER! The same people who complained about:

-The same choreography for each performance of HU she did in the Confessions era (EMA's, Grammy's etc)...instead of switching it up with each performance.

-The Sorry, Jump and Get Together videos

-The announcement of her working with Timbo/Timber and Pharrell

-The free, made for a special cause song Hey You wasn't the next LAP or LTT

-Hard Candy album cover

-Hard Candy album

-She started selling concert tickets on StubHub

-Sticky & Sweet Tour wasn't as err...."thought provoking" as BAT or DWT

-2 legs of S&S

-Jesus

-cheeks

-Just about any of the magazine spreads she's done over the past 2 years (minus the Interview from this year)

-too muscly

-too many black clothes

-tired of her hair

-"Material Girls" clothing line

-Celebration DVD had too many songs left off and it wasn't THE ABSOLUTE BEST QUALITY AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW....nevermind it's the best any of us have seen these vids

-Celebration the song

-Celebration the video

-Celebration the album because it had a pop that may or not be heard when the volume is turned up to 50 in the car

-Revolver because she had little to no involvement in it's creation...and it had Lil Wayne

-S&S DVD because the vocals weren't RAW enough

-W.E. is taking away time she could be in the studio making music

-she spends too much time worrying about Malawi...and it's NOT for altruistic reasons but selfish ones.

and now....

THE GYMS

I've left off so many other things but if anybody actually made it to the end of the list of things I just named off the top of my head congrats. Feel free to add to the list! :) Again, it's the same people. It's been 5 years and you've liked MAYBE 10% of what she's done and absolutely DETESTED 90% of it. It's safe to say you are done with her at this point. Why even bother to see what she's up to these days?

:clap:

For those people log onto LGermanotta.com, she will continue to surprise you for the next 60 years

Why coming here? One thing is to criticise intelligently another is to trash the person this forum is dedicated

to out of boredom or envy........I wonder what does a thread titled *Madonna spreads her legs around the world

with new fitness centres* have to do with being a Madonna fan

:clap:

For those people log onto LGermanotta.com, she will continue to surprise you for the next 60 years

Why coming here? One thing is to criticise intelligently another is to trash the person this forum is dedicated

to out of boredom or envy........I wonder what does a thread titled *Madonna spreads her legs around the world

with new fitness centres* have to do with being a Madonna fan

Haven't you learned yet? You're not allowed to say one good thing about Madonna on her forum. You're only allowed to slice her throat from ear to ear. Anything else is unacceptable!

The boxing photoshoot was great! And the video as backdrop in S&S was fantastic too. I can't recall which song was it used with. Imagine that video for Give It To Me??? :boxing:

DAD INTERLUDE. That's some sexy ass shit right there. Love dancing to it and boxing. I should have tried boxing, it's actually quite fun. I have very long arms so I guess that would be an advantage, but I would cry if somebody like broke my face or messed up my nose etc. I adored the look and theme of boxing. Very powerful, freaky and sexy! I love that she cares about her body!

Guest chatty kathy

:clap: Kurt420 :bow:

Oh don't forget her old lady hands LOL

gotta luv the list :lmao:

How could I have missed that one! The perfect addition nikki-finn!

Just thank GAWD that grifter Tracy Anderson isn't anyway involved.

Karby etc....great site for ya here. It's pretty dead but perhaps you guys can liven this place up! Could use some good OBJECTIVE discussion about Madonna and her horrible decisions over the past five years and how those decisions have completely derailed her career :chuckle:

Madonna is stupid

Just making a friendly suggestion here. Skimming through, it looks more suitable to fulfill your current Madonna discussion needs. :)

ENJOY BOOOOYYYEES!!! :D

Karby etc....great site for ya here. It's pretty dead but perhaps you guys can liven this place up! Could use some good OBJECTIVE discussion about Madonna and her horrible decisions over the past five years and how those decisions have completely derailed her career :chuckle:

Madonna is stupid

Just making a friendly suggestion here. Skimming through, it looks more suitable to fulfill your current Madonna discussion needs. :)

ENJOY BOOOOYYYEES!!! :D

You and Karbatal joined on the same day! :D COINCIDENCE...? :scorpion:

Guest bluejean

Madonna has been selling her soul for years....

Madge finds yet another use for her dead mother

hahaha, imagine Madonna reading a forum and having a blast doing something to annoy a member? :lol: "Oh, Karbatal thinks i'm stupid. Well, now i'm going to make that call to Justin Beaber"

Madonna is probably the sort of person who would do exactly that :lol: Can't blame her really.

you're so much more positive and upbeat at the Kim Wilde forum :) at least someone is doing something right.

:lol: Who?

Me too. better get my pink leotard dry cleaned and the horse out the garage. Or should I rollerskate there?

:lmao:

I don't see why people aren't allowed to have a negative opinion about things. Personally, I love reading the outcries from fans and then further outcries from the fans who don't want to read anything negative about Madonna. :lol: