Madonna To Open "Hard Candy" Fitness Centers Around The World

renee205

:clap: It's good that some fans still find this new direction interesting. She may burp in a can and they would fly to buy it.

NEW direction? She's a BRAND!

Pepsi? All the shit she promoted since 1989 in Japan etc? H&M? Gap? D&G?

NEWSFLASH MADONNA IS MORE THAN RECORD AND FILMS!

This is just something extra, and I don't care about it.I just think it's a wise move for her, it's her world. This has NOTHING to do with her music or films, so why should I say she's stupid like you said? She's not going to retire and working in the gym you fool.

This is just something extra, and I don't care about it.I just think it's a wise move for her, it's her world. This has NOTHING to do with her music or films, so why should I say she's stupid like you said? She's not going to retire and working in the gym you fool.

:clap:

Where to start? About the fantastic time when she did the Pepsi thing? Or the cool ads for Max Factor? And what about when she did that incredibly ad for the Japanese thing with the song Pure? Even the Gap campaing had that video with Missy with the Hollywood Groove. I don't like it very much, but...

And now compare it with the idea of her giving her name to a gym and calling it Hard Candy

Guest Pud Whacker

I just wonder what this woman does with all that money she has. It's true what they say: when you have more, you just want much more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjPpL4RdEvY

whats the bar set at karbatal? for some living in a one bedroom apartment is enough. others dream of winning one million dollars in the lottery. why shouldnt she reap the benefits of her hard work while shes alive? she is MADONNA CICCONE - the FIRST to what will be a long line of an american empire. some say she is ruining her legacyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! not really, she is becoming royalty and making damn sure her children will be, too. xo

and how fabulous is MORE??!!!

Look around, everywhere you turn theres heart attacks

Whats worse than a fat homooo (slimmer down)

Flabby thighs you really need to get in to shape

The painful joints will soon go

If youre a whale or got HIV

Or need to go somehere that is so gaaay

I know a place where you can get a spray

work out your core whore, pick off your cold sore

so

C'mon row (row)

Sweat your body to my music (in public)

C'mon row (row)

Glisten to the sound of the crow

you and jews can get fit.

Agree very much. She's always been whoring her brand. For what it's worth, fans should be proud that at 53 (and a female at that) she's the brand force for fitness. And this means more $$$ for her kids' trust fund, so I say go Madonna!

What surprises me is that gyms are notoriously bad investments and I wouldn't expect her to invest in something so flaky. She's probably going to have cameras in the men's so she can cruise the lockeroom for latino trade. Club 9 on camera ;)

That Candy Fitness site - isn't that another company? It mentions classes from 2009 or has she bought the chain out?

so

C'mon row (row)

C'mon row (row)

:rotfl:

What surprises me is that gyms are notoriously bad investments and I wouldn't expect her to invest in something so flaky. She's probably going to have cameras in the men's so she can cruise the lockeroom for latino trade. Club 9 on camera ;)

That Candy Fitness site - isn't that another company? It mentions classes from 2009 or has she bought the chain out?

I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt she's investing in them. The owner probably wanted a big name endorsement and had some cash to burn so he contacted Guy Oseary who tossed the timeless Hard Candy name off to him. If Madonna wanted to open a chain of gyms I doubt she would start with one in Mexico City that she wont see until the opening.

so

C'mon row (row)

C'mon row (row)

BRILLIANT!!! :lmao:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

You just know they're gonna sell that Coconut Water stuff at the fitness centers. lol.

Then they should expect gym members to be spewing it up while they run on the treadmill.

That stuff tastes like anus water.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I do :lol: which is why it saddens me that i can't swallow that weird INTESTINAL BOWEL LIKE flavor the drink has. It's SO strange tasting.

Quite right, and as a BRAND she is doing some very bad brand management at the moment. Spreading her brand on to products as diverse as tacky children's clothes and fitness gyms is going to hugely weaken the value of her brand in the medium to long term in exchange for short term financial gains. Does she want to be the Coco Chanel of pop icons or the Pierre Cardin?

Quite right, and as a BRAND she is doing some very bad brand management at the moment. Spreading her brand on to products as diverse as tacky children's clothes and fitness gyms is going to hugely weaken the value of her brand in the medium to long term in exchange for short term financial gains. Does she want to be the Coco Chanel of pop icons or the Pierre Cardin?

EXACTLY.

Her brand is dead. She's trying to get gays in shape, having sex with 20-somethings, directing films, working with mainstream producers, writing a cookbook, making a shoe line, releasing a brand of tampons, sewing children's clothes, and desperately trying to be relevant. WHAT A SELLOUT!

tumblr_lakn5ysV731qbrc7uo1_500.png

In all seriousness though, Who cares? It's just a gym. Nothing more. :demonic::lol: