"Celebration" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST!

cosmic_system

Guest JOE1979

Aren't the maxi-singles still available for sale? And if I wanted them that bad, there are a fair good of file sharing programs can get you those mixes. I know I downloaded her complete single discography earlier this year which included both single versions you speak of. I have the physical copies of all these singles, but it just seemed easier to download this bunch at once rather going through all my CD's and converting them.

I know I've seen some cd singles of her 80's hits on Ebay, but they were so expensive.

I am very excited now that you have informed me that the single versions are out there on file sharing programs! I'm so bad at that stuff. I have got to get with the program! It looks like I'll be busy exploring and seraching the web this week. Lol. Thanks for the info!

As Danny had posted Re "Die Another Day," Madonna herself told Rick Dees in November 2002 that it would be on her fortcoming album. SO, once again, it wasn't just tacked on right befre it went to pressings or anything.

All this anti-TIC versions gives me a headache. I know I'm not the only one who doesn't mind them, and isn't, like, totally ready to jump off a cliff because the actual versions initially released on albums (or other favorite edits) probably won't be present regards to 8 tracks. Thank you, Suedey, at least (and maybe a couple others) for providing some rational observations. :) Like I said, I'd love to see certain edits/versions, but what can ya do- then again, I was never that anal about TIC's tweakings as some others have been.

That is true. Nothing has been confirmed yet, so I can still hold out hope! You are right that it is impossible to please everyone. I guess I should just go with the flow and just enjoy what comes our way regarding this collection. I can always do some tweaking with the tracklisting and I'm definitely going to make a 3rd disc too! Regardless of the outcome of any mixes or versions of songs used, I'm still going to buy a copy for sure!

By the way, I hope you don't mind that I chose to quote your posts! I've been a lurker for a couple of weeks and have seen that you're a diehard fan and very knowledgable and I like your style! :)

Thank you. I actually appreciate that you quoted me and wanted to discuss this in the manner you have. It's a breath of fresh air to know to see that some fans are willing to discuss things without getting unruly.

I think all any of us can do is just sit back and try to enjoy it. No amount of complaining is really going to change anything. It sounds like if this is indeed the set list, it's probably already pressed and all. ;)

And yes, if you're familiar with torrents, you'll be amazed at what you can acquire. That's how I got her complete single discography... well, up to "JUMP". I believe this torrent has been passed around before HARD CANDY was released. It also includes all the b-sides.

Guest Pud Whacker

this is the funniest discussion ever. firstly, we have ALL her songs via mp3, even the unreleased shyt. we all have computers...burn the versions you like. i mean seriously, who cares? :rotfl:

this is the funniest discussion ever. firstly, we have ALL her songs via mp3, even the unreleased shyt. we all have computers...burn the versions you like. i mean seriously, who cares? :rotfl:

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 :thumbsup:

These people are MORONS.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I don't know WHY everyone is shocked by the fact that TIC edits are being used. It DOES make sense since THOSE edits appeared on a compilation that sold over 20 million copies!!!!! The casual listener really isn't going to give a fuck.

The only track i want the album version of is Like A Prayer. The TIC version is a bit cheap.

Glad to see the album version of Frozen though :thumbsup:

The only track i want the album version of is Like A Prayer. The TIC version is a bit cheap.

This is the one thing that is being argued about it. NO ONE wants that mix. That mix alone is reason for all the drama

Then Whoopiedoo, why dont u start a petition to have the album version instead. We all sign it and pass it on other forums then send it to Guy's twat.

But we should act really fast.

yeah... i am just going to compile one for myself...

Because you are one of the few fans that actually believes that will work :fag:

I don't even think it will work cookie, plus ive never even started a petition before

Your asking the wrong person sweetie

Why must i be the one to start it?

Because you were the one who created a Twitter account just to PM Guy. You started the deed so why not finish it. :)

oh and because you embody the traits of a true leader.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

This is the one thing that is being argued about it. NO ONE wants that mix. That mix alone is reason for all the drama

Fair enough, but really, it's just a GH collection. The people this package is aimed at won't care. Fans just want it THEIR way for the sake of their obsessed fandom. TECHNICALLY they don't even NEED this GH in their collection since they have it all anyway, so who cares :dazed:

Fair enough, but really, it's just a GH collection. The people this package is aimed at won't care. Fans just want it THEIR way for the sake of their obsessed fandom.

Exactly, thats the point. We are all obsessed, why do you think i camp outside madonna's NY pad and go through the garbage to look used condoms and tampons?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

why do you think i camp outside madonna's NY pad and go through the garbage to look used condoms and tampons?

You sniff them.

What versions I'd use :wacko:

CD 1:

01) Hung Up - Album Version mixed with extra "beeps" like confessions during the breakdown and outro, including the extra "time goes by so slowly, time goes by so slowly"

02) Music - Album Version, maybe start with the "do you like to" vocodered vocals or something to give the intro a little twist

03) Vogue - Single Mix

04) 4 Minutes - Hard Candy Promo Mix

05) Holiday - You Can Dance (single Edit)

06) Like A Virgin - Confessions Studio Version, it's updated sounding yet stays true to the original.

07) Into The Groove - Original Version

08) Everybody - You Can Dance Single Edit

09) Like A Prayer - 7" Version with Fade

10) Ray Of Light - Album Edit

11) Sorry - Radio Edit maybe mixed with Pet Shop Boys/Confessions Mix

12) Express Yourself - Video Version

13) Open Your Heart - Video Version (with the bell-like intro)

14) Borderline - Immaculate Collection Version

15) Secret - LP Edit

16) Erotica - LP Edit

17) Justify My Love - LP Version - Or the edit (without the Q sound)

18) Celebrate

CD 2:

01) Dress You Up - Properly mixed Stuart version, leaning more towards the original mix

02) Material Girl - Album Version

03) La Isla Bonita - Edit of the Extended Mix, beginning with bongos and "ahhahh...spanish lyllubye)

04) Papa Don't Preach - Video Version

05) Lucky Star - Video mix

06) Burning Up - Video Version with a hint of Stuart price

07) Crazy For You - 13 going on 30 version

08) Who's That Girl - Album Version

09) Frozen - Video Edit

10) Miles Away - Single Edit

11) Take A Bow - Single Edit

12) Beautiful Stranger - Video Version

13) Hollywood - Studio version of VMA

14) Die Another Day - Video Version

15) Don't Tell Me - Album Edit with a fade, not just cutting off

16) Live To Tell - Video Mix

17) Cherish - Video MIx

18) Revolver - I wonder how long this song will be

Seriously- why people get so up in arms over something like this... dunno.

I have little doubt that when reviewers critique Celebration, it will fare pretty decently, just as TIC did. :) (Though a few of the 1992-2009 tracks could weight it down ever so slightly).