"Celebration" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST!

cosmic_system

Surely some insider at Tribe got hold of an advance promo of the album. They couldn't just pluck that tracklisting out of thin air.

Who said they plucked it out of thin air?? It's just a track listing. Someone could have easily saw the tentative track listing, copied it down and shared it with people? You needn't an "advance promo" of an album to know the track listing.

I see lots of LP edits... these are definitely not the LP versions and the radio edits right? So many of these LP Edits will be quite new to us?

I think LP edit is just another way of saying radio edit. Then again, it might be listed differently for a reason, that it's a new version.

and when they say Justify My Love (LP version), is it the TIC version or the cd-single version?

There's a difference? Is the CD single in Q-sound?

Who said they plucked it out of thin air?? It's just a track listing. Someone could have easily saw the tentative track listing, copied it down and shared it with people? You needn't an "advance promo" of an album to know the track listing.

Right, but it seems very specific for a tracklisting with all the different versions. I don't think WBR would bother to list all those in a sheet, sounds like someone heard it.

Guest Danny86

Indeed, it does seem like someone is listening to the versions and making corrections.

I doubt any of these edits or mixes will be noted on the back cover or even the booklet.

Right, but it seems very specific for a tracklisting with all the different versions. I don't think WBR would bother to list all those in a sheet, sounds like someone heard it.

But do you really think the album would actually list the tracks that way... meaning.. "The Immaculate Collection Version"? Like HG pointed out before, I don't believe they would. It's just way too long compared to "LP Edit" or "Remix" or what not.

I think if those versions are accurate, someone knew what versions they were considering and that's how they listed it when sharing. But again, this is all speculation. No one will know until Warners and/or Madonna.com finally confirms the track listing. And honestly, I am not sure if it's really necessary to list the versions used. But that's just my opinion. ;)

Oh I am pleased

They obviously took note of the petition :queenbitch:

THEY SURE DID!!!

I told you girls Whoopiedo is our jesus!!!

But do you really think the album would actually list the tracks that way... meaning.. "The Immaculate Collection Version"? Like HG pointed out before, I don't believe they would. It's just way too long compared to "LP Edit" or "Remix" or what not.

Nope, though I sure would dare them to. They might put (1990 Mix) but I doubt it.

You could say GHV2 went overboard with the listings, but some said that was to combat the complaints about TIC. Consumers should know what they're getting, but then too much info like that can be confusing and not really necessary unless they're heavily remixed and significantly different from the originals.

This track list is pure shit. Deeper And Deeper is a gem, and should never ever be left off a hits collection. I really hope this track listing is fake because Im not buying it if it is real.

That's right: that's ANOTHER biggie that got the shaft, along with Playground, IR, Rain, TPOG, CAC, and TB.

IMO there's no need to have "Burning Up" and "Everybody," that's just ridiculous. And I find it funny how no one minds having these two non-hits on, since they are early material, but people think "Hollywood" and "Sorry" don't belong.

But hey, it's Madonna's collection, not mine ... I will still buy it, as I buy everything by her.

^It is for real, their list is changed. You can also see "Celebration" switched places with "Revolver", which I did not immediately notice when I posted.

We did our job guys! Our whining and complaining worked!!!!! Good job everyone!!!!

Nope, though I sure would dare them to. They might put (1990 Mix) but I doubt it.

You could say GHV2 went overboard with the listings, but some said that was to combat the complaints about TIC. Consumers should know what they're getting, but then too much info like that can be confusing and not really necessary unless they're heavily remixed and significantly different from the originals.

Totally agree! I personally think they should just stick the name of the tracks on there and let the fans just figure out which versions they used. Those people are the only ones who will really care. And even that, most of the versions from TIC and the album versions don't really stray away from the originalit. Also, I don't believe anyone before Madonna ever significantly ever remixed a GH's album like Madonna released IMMACULATE COLLECTION. They just usually included whatever version was popular and left it as that.

Guest JOE1979

No problem. In fact, if you like I can give a link to the exact torrent if you need be. It's like nearly 4 GBs. So it may take sometime to download depending on the speed of your computer as well as who is seeding/leeching. Madonna- Complete CD Single Discography is the title of the torrent. It includes every single SINGLE released in every format as well as every version made available as a single... including the MAXI singles... up to JUMP.

Wow! Thank you. I will definitely look that up. If I have a hard time finding it, I'll let you know. How is the sound quality?

By the way, I was looking online for the 40 disc Japanese boxed set, but the cheapest price I could find it for was about $1,100. So much for that...lol. I think I will look into just purchasing all of the singles individually on Ebay. It's funny that I have all of Madonna's albums, all of the soundtracks that feature her songs, but only a handful of her singles. I've been a fan of hers since practically the beginning, so it is unfortunate that I didn't buy the singles years ago! Thank God for Ebay! :thumbsup:

Guest JOE1979

UPDATE... I've been just informed from a Warner Bros. source that the track listing that Madonnatribe has reported... is only 90% correct, and it is NOT finalized as a few changes are being made. The tracking list Tribe is reporting is what stands so far, yet isn't locked in place. I asked about the versions on the album being used, but have not gotten a reply back on that. I will post it as soon as I do.

Oooh! Thanks for the info! This is getting so exciting! I can't wait to find out the official tracklisting as well as the versions being used. I've gotten over being upset over which particular versions of songs will be used and am now just enjoying the ride. I'm still anxious to find out though! Lol.