"Celebration" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST!

cosmic_system

I despise you.You're one of the most annoying person EVER.

Ban me but I have to say this. FUCK OFF!

LOL!!! You can't provide an official confirmation, but you berate for me for asking for one! LOL!

Maybe it's best for you to put me on "ignore" if I annoy you that much. Lord knows, I am here just trying to get an official confirmation on the track list and have an intelligent discussion here without throwing obscenities at people because they bring up a genuine point.

And no one is going to ban you... this forum thrives on the behavior you display. But you'll never ever see me resort to such name calling and belittling. That's why I will always be unpopular here. Because I can be respectful without name calling and bashing people for having an opposing opinion.

I'm creating a twitter acount as we speak and im going to make a complaint to Guy O

then im going to e-mail Liz with the same complaint.

As loony as that sounds, im doing it. So that when the CD is release and they see the fan's true reactions, i'll go " i told you so."

So your going to email and twitter these people based on a track listing provided by a fan site with no official confirmation?? LOL!!

like a broken record.

:lmao::rotfl::lmao:

No different than you. Again... "like a broken record" give me an official confirmation that this track listing is coming from and I'll be glad to shut the fuck up.

What's funny is to me is how worked up some of you are getting over this set list and the mixes/version used when you cannot even cite an official confirmation. :lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Where's Suedehead when you need him? :lol:

Oh, so he has the official confirmation?? :blink::bow:

:lmao:

As for the complaints about the versions supposedly used: By definition a greatest hits is a reissue of older songs. What exactly do people expect to be on there?

Guest thehiltonsuite

This Used To Be My Playground is one of her most beautiful and haunting ballads. It's one of my favorites. As is I'll Remember. The #1's should have automatically been included.

Oh, so he has the official confirmation?? :blink::bow:

:lmao:

As for the complaints about the versions supposedly used: By definition a greatest hits is a reissue of older songs. What exactly do people expect to be on there?

PLEASE BAN THIS IDIOT NOW.

Guest thehiltonsuite

Can see why they left TUTBMP off the compilation because it's quite a droll boring sounding song.

What do you think about I Want You (with Massive Attack)? Not for the greatest hits, just in general.

So your going to email and twitter these people based on a track listing provided by a fan site with no official confirmation?? LOL!!

"like omg, no way!! Totally!!!"

just SHUT the fuck up you fucking piece of twat.

i am sick and tired of hearing your fucking stupid ass remarks

its bullshit, take a fucking chill pill

madonnatribe is the fucking cnn of madonna news, their status is soooooo high up there, that they would never make up fake news stories, that's low, thats lower than a security guard.

yes, they may not be a fucking official source, unless they post an interview they conducted theirselves, then it becomes official.

But if you look at MadonnaTribe's record, you will notice that they have been right 100% of the time.

That's why everyone here and around other fucking forums are taking this tracklist and information as the truth. get use to it bitch, cause shit like this is gonna be happening more often in the future, and if you dont like it, i suggest you leave all Madonna forums for good, roll up in a ball, and listen to your janet jackson records in your rhythm nation 1814 outfit. cause i bet that'll be more satisfying for you.

BYEEEEEEE-EEE!!!!

madonnatribe is the fucking cnn of madonna news, their status is soooooo high up there, that they would never make up fake news stories, that's low, thats lower than a security guard.

yes, they may not be a fucking official source, unless they post an interview they conducted theirselves, then it becomes official.

But if you look at MadonnaTribe's record, you will notice that they have been right 100% of the time.

That's why everyone here and around other fucking forums are taking this tracklist and information as the truth. get use to it bitch, cause shit like this is gonna be happening more often in the future, and if you dont like it, i suggest you leave all Madonna forums for good, roll up in a ball, and listen to your janet jackson records in your rhythm nation 1814 outfit. cause i bet that'll be more satisfying for you.

BYEEEEEEE-EEE!!!!

AMEN.

You shut the fuck up and put him on ignore if it's really that serious.

You shut the fuck up and put him on ignore if it's really that serious.

seriously go read a fucking harry potter book twat

i will smack you silly, this is me RIGHT now:

UGH!!!

OMG!!!