Madonna in the studio...NOW

cosmic_system

Madonna's working with DJ Franke? Uhoh. If some people had a problem with Pharrell and Tim for not being Stuart enough, I really wonder how they will react to her working with this guy. He's not underground electronica or Euro-centric dance/pop. This guy has worked with T-Pain and T.I.

Maybe Oakenfold will cushion the blow.

Madonna's working with DJ Franke? Uhoh. If some people had a problem with Pharrell and Tim for not being Stuart enough, I really wonder how they will react to her working with this guy. He's not underground electronica or Euro-centric dance/pop. This guy has worked with T-Pain and T.I.

Hopefully.

Guest ursaminorjim

I was thinking the same thing, but in the opposite direction. :lol:

I'm hoping Frank E will keep Oakey from being so godawful.

Guest Pud Whacker
I was thinking the same thing, but in the opposite direction. :lol:

I'm hoping Frank E will keep Oakey from being so godawful.

:rotfl::thumbsup:

Guest ursaminorjim

Yes.

It's a shocking return to form not heard from her since the initial leaks of "Hey you," and it's Oakenfold's best moment since that song he did with whatsername from Clueless or maybe the tattooed cracky guy from Celebrity Rehab and Sober House. I'm sure it'll be number one all over Europe, because it's Madonna, after all, and all Euros are fags, apparently.

Besides, US electro/hip-hop engineer du jour + UK embarassingly out-of-touch ex-Rave godhead = Fedde LeGrand, basically.

10/10

She twitted some more :D

@nellfidji we are not going to bed either.. we will be up all night..

paul oakenfold is running around the studio naked.. because i wont put the air on.. its hot in here.. but the music is hotter!!!! -M

@mrskutcher hello scorpio.. how are you? -M

@mrskutcher we need to throw more parties.. and spice things up a bit.. not enough people dancing these days.. -Madonna

:rosey:

Yes, Flo Rida. Last year it was "Elevator" and now it's "Right Round" that gets compared to Madonna. :lol:

Yes, this guy seems to be the extension of the HC sound, but Oakenfold is closer to COADF than HC, so I guess the GH sessions are the extension of Madonna's dance music obsession as of late, and it's most likely not the "next album preview" stuff we predicted.

thx :) the song is not bad, didn't know it was so huge in Europe, I actually have a soft spot for flo rida lol :dramatic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2KXUSziBM0

@mrskutcher We sent Jesus out for tacos 3 hours ago, these brazilian nancy-boys sure love playing

that midnite skin flute. Where the F@#! is my burrito ? -Madonna.

:lmao: :lmao: Quote of the year

@mrskutcher We sent Jesus out for tacos 3 hours ago, these brazilian nancy-boys sure love playing

:lmao:

How "Act of Contrition"!

OMG!! :lmao:

That quote CANNOT be real! Are we SURE this is REALLY Madonna twittering?? lol

She seems so wide open on Twitter.....it's just odd..... :confused:

I like it! It's just....odd.....unusual for her, she's never been so chummy with her fans.

Quote of the year indeed!!

Guest harbors

Strange! It should be -M not -Madonna.